Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 110. (Read 357194 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
May 02, 2016, 03:06:39 PM
Buy stocks. Especially TESLA. They are going to rule the car world. The era of Oil is about to end.

You can alternatively invest in some lithium mining companies, battery/energy companies, solar-cell companies...

I think that making video on youtube or owning website getting paid with Google is the best way and with a low risk.  

Low risk and low money... Unless you do something that noone ever done, which won't happen %99.

Buying stocks and being a partner of a successfull company is far more profitable than making a few cents out of google. Since the title asks for the "best investment" and not "the best online job", i assume op has the capital to make an investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 02, 2016, 02:18:38 PM
Buy stocks. Especially TESLA. They are going to rule the car world. The era of Oil is about to end.

You can alternatively invest in some lithium mining companies, battery/energy companies, solar-cell companies...

I think that making video on youtube or owning website getting paid with Google is the best way and with a low risk. 
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
May 02, 2016, 10:55:06 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 02, 2016, 10:47:23 AM
You have so much options to choose on investing your bitcoin. Well, others would like to take risks like investing on hyip and mining. Others use in gambling and others is on trading. Well, it is up to you where to invest. You can also invest it in making faucets.
Most of the investor who does not have a decent money to invest try their luck on HYIP cause of the high return promises. Other do in gambling cause you can turn your money even 10 times in less than an our, but I would not recommend this to anyone, if you have a decent amount of money don't invest in sites which promises returns that is too good to be true.
The best investment that you can make in Bitcoin is that you can earn a lot of money with it if you are doing that but you never know what is going to happen.
Investment is the best thing that you can do but the most thing that you have to do is that you must sell it on the right moment.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
May 02, 2016, 09:22:26 AM
The best investment in Bitcoin is to make an investment in yourself.

No matter what, it will always yield a 100% return.

Then you can use that to then get more Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 02, 2016, 03:45:15 AM
You have so much options to choose on investing your bitcoin. Well, others would like to take risks like investing on hyip and mining. Others use in gambling and others is on trading. Well, it is up to you where to invest. You can also invest it in making faucets.

Well that's true, if you invest on those, you are like rubbing those who are investing after you...

I'm wondering why people are afraid to invest by claiming shares for free and by selling for real satoshi.
My U2cloudmining system is so good that it seems too good to be true...
Winspiral is too generous...(lol)

Hey man, you said it your self, you are offering a too good to be true profit, no offense but lets face it, it sounded like a scam...

You are right...
I should offer less...
but you can follow in total clearance:
if I offer so much it is because the market "you" is setting such amounts...

You are the mainy actors of your profits.
because do not forget it:
you are the owner of the system and If I (winspiral) scam you...I rob only your time...
And it is easy to see if I scam you...ask for a payout and you will see it in the next hours...

Yessss it seems to good to be true...but honnestly:what can I do to avoid so much goodness? (lol)
Perhaps withdraw fees?
why not...fees to be less good...(lol)

But I agree...it is very strange:
you claim for free let's say shares worth 800 satoshi
you sell them 12 hours later and you have after sellint 800 satoshi and shares worth 1000 satoshi.
this sounds scammy for many people...but it is so...sorry...
The system is genious (almost like me)(lol)
Activity: 294
May 02, 2016, 03:19:10 AM
Bitcoin itself is one of the best investments I can think of.

It is an excellent payment protocol that basically can replace the outdated, extremely unstable fiat system.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
May 02, 2016, 03:09:41 AM
Most of the investor who does not have a decent money to invest try their luck on HYIP cause of the high return promises. Other do in gambling cause you can turn your money even 10 times in less than an our, but I would not recommend this to anyone, if you have a decent amount of money don't invest in sites which promises returns that is too good to be true.

Well, a investing in hyip is like a desperate move for those who know how a hyip runs.. It is still the best to put your coins on trading platforms and trade it to some promising altcoins and abandon it or  return back to bitcoin when you know that you already have profit..  Smiley
It is just like gambling where the odds are favored to the owner. I think gambling is even better than this as we can select the odds we feel we have the advantage. I would never invest in this cause if I profit I my conscience will eat me knowing there are a lot of people get scammed because of this.

Well that's true, if you invest on those, you are like rubbing those who are investing after you...

I'm wondering why people are afraid to invest by claiming shares for free and by selling for real satoshi.

Hey man, you said it your self, you are offering a too good to be true profit, no offense but lets face it, it sounded like a scam...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 02, 2016, 03:02:01 AM

Well, a investing in hyip is like a desperate move for those who know how a hyip runs.. It is still the best to put your coins on trading platforms and trade it to some promising altcoins and abandon it or  return back to bitcoin when you know that you already have profit..  Smiley
It is just like gambling where the odds are favored to the owner. I think gambling is even better than this as we can select the odds we feel we have the advantage. I would never invest in this cause if I profit I my conscience will eat me knowing there are a lot of people get scammed because of this.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 02, 2016, 02:59:57 AM
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
May 02, 2016, 02:36:51 AM

legendary
May 02, 2016, 02:23:02 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
May 01, 2016, 11:05:20 PM
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
May 01, 2016, 11:01:26 PM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

There are lots of options as to where to invest in bitcoin. The only that hinders would be the amount you have in hand. investing to hardware can be a good thing especially if the electricity cost in your area is cheaper.  Buying tokens/coins in the ICO is also just one of the path to take that you won't have to wait for years to see the gain. Trading coins on exchange may need a lot of  BTC but still this is also an option for you.
Activity: 714
May 01, 2016, 10:37:13 PM
What works for one may not work for the other. As with everything, we are all unique individuals who have certain characteristics and traits that affect our emotions when it comes to investments. Others would readily gamble their BTC in a heartbeat. Some would just hold and wait. Some would speculate on trades and try to earn quick profits.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 01, 2016, 01:21:19 PM
the better investment is buy bitcoins now and save it in your wallet, and wait for halving you may earn up to 175% with our risking your bitcoins

Holding Bitcoins for some periods and then sell it and make profit, that's could working well if you re really patient and include some risk too, we can't exactly predict the coming prices as known. But i think after the next halving the bitcoin's prices will increase...
I think there is no any risk in bitcoin as holding it, now the price is going to increase with each day and at the time when we will near to halving the price will boost up, so no any risk is there with holding bitcoin.
There is a risk of course but its minimal. Bitcoin enthusiast nowadays are keeping bitcoins because they are expecting a price appreciation after the halving. That is a good investment if you believe that it will happen, you need to make your own research and not just follow from people comments here.

I find it strange how so many bitcoin holders become speculators on the market. But to some extent i agree on their strategy. The current price makes it very tempting to hold and wait to make a profit when selling it higher.

It's the money making aspect that is ruling markets around the world. Basically every person that steps into Bitcoin is a speculator. One more than the other, but at the end people have the same goal. And that is making profit.

So do investment bro! I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable...

Its really a good suggestion to for a big buy if you have some fiat. Falling days getting bitcoin at this price is really hard. Buying and holding is good for the days till halving rather than investing in some investment sites.
Activity: 644
May 01, 2016, 12:53:57 PM
the better investment is buy bitcoins now and save it in your wallet, and wait for halving you may earn up to 175% with our risking your bitcoins

Holding Bitcoins for some periods and then sell it and make profit, that's could working well if you re really patient and include some risk too, we can't exactly predict the coming prices as known. But i think after the next halving the bitcoin's prices will increase...
I think there is no any risk in bitcoin as holding it, now the price is going to increase with each day and at the time when we will near to halving the price will boost up, so no any risk is there with holding bitcoin.
There is a risk of course but its minimal. Bitcoin enthusiast nowadays are keeping bitcoins because they are expecting a price appreciation after the halving. That is a good investment if you believe that it will happen, you need to make your own research and not just follow from people comments here.

I find it strange how so many bitcoin holders become speculators on the market. But to some extent i agree on their strategy. The current price makes it very tempting to hold and wait to make a profit when selling it higher.

It's the money making aspect that is ruling markets around the world. Basically every person that steps into Bitcoin is a speculator. One more than the other, but at the end people have the same goal. And that is making profit.

So do investment bro! I think the best investment nowadays is buying Bitcoins for this current price and holding it for sometime , because it's expected that prices will increase soon, so it's profitable...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 30, 2016, 02:51:52 PM

Activity: 448
April 30, 2016, 01:37:00 PM

legendary
April 30, 2016, 05:18:13 AM

Jump to: