Pages:
Author

Topic: Best passive income - page 17. (Read 3900 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 01:43:07 PM
I recommend Stratis, because POS is better to run on the coin, which is fundamental. Otherwise, it is a risk of 100%. at $ 1000 I did not find anything interesting
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
July 03, 2018, 01:40:47 PM
DeepOnion, NEO, PRiVCY are good staking coins, you can also look at dividend paying cryptos, KuCoin shares & COSS, or hold Pundi X in your meta mask, they give + 7% each month to hodlers. STEEM if you want to delegate the steem and earn a nice passive income!

I would not stake stratis, to low income. SmartCash got a cheap masternode possibility, if that is your thing, not sure otherwise the dash node is nowhere near 1000$!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 01:38:48 PM
Mining, POS staking, and masternodes. Also some airdrops that are easy (but they are crappy mostly)
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 01:35:44 PM
To be honest, I still can not understand the difference in POS and Masternodes. For me it's the same technology
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
July 03, 2018, 01:33:38 PM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$
I do suggest some altcoins like minexcoin, which can give you an income every month if you parked it on their site, just read further information on their site or their thread.
Activity: 266
July 03, 2018, 01:24:27 PM
Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? I know very good project called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something real worth that will bring you a profit
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 01:07:20 PM
I recommend the masternode. However, both of these systems are good in their own way
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
July 03, 2018, 12:49:43 PM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest? Im willing to spend around 1000$

I think that this is not realistic with this kind of investment,
You need more than 1000$ in order to invest and get good passive income.

The passive income is about 5% in month, do your math how much you will earn when investing only 1000$

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 03, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
You should pick a coin that lets you dillute other tokenholders, so that you can improve your overall financial position. The best rates of dillution mean best passive income.
Activity: 994
Merit: 14
July 03, 2018, 12:40:35 PM
I realized that buying and short trading good alt-coins are a good passive income, but this is a bit technical. Another is to buy coins when cheap in large quantity and  sell off in long term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
July 03, 2018, 12:36:39 PM
I would suggest you to do your own research about these coins I will mention. BUZZCOIN, which has a great fundamental and they are soon having a core upgrade and a coin swap, they will also have a master node that will require a specific amount of coins. DIGIWAGE, their project which can impact and shape the future of freelancers industry through their decentralized freelance workplace. MAG can also be profitable for long term, they are starting to acquire partnership and merchants. Buy them while they are all still cheap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
July 03, 2018, 12:28:40 PM
In my long time here in the cryptocurrency the best passive income is the company bitcoins
because they give a huge income and at the same time they help lots of people and that is already proven.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 01, 2018, 07:59:47 AM

Well you could look at the master node coins but buying a master node is bloody expensive these days even after the recent crash.
I would strongly suggest you look at NEO, you will get a pretty decent return( paid in gas for holding NEO) and the NEO price is also pretty cheap right now
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
July 01, 2018, 07:34:49 AM

No doubt that the best passive income is to buy two or three coins; the best time is the beginning of the year, and then you should hold them for long-term, until the end of the year. It's simple, but you have to conduct a good analysis of the market to understand which coins are good for investments.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 06:00:25 AM
Good investment, only to figure out with the choice of tokens.  Better, of course, most, but listening to the advice of experienced.  The main thing is not to be afraid Wink
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:59:50 AM
POS and Masternode are very good systems, I like Masternode more. And look at ICON, I think that passive income is very good there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 05:57:32 AM
Different variants of passive income exist and what you can choose will depend on your financial capabilities.
If we go to invest into a good ICO but be careful because you may join ICO scams and you could lose a lot of money if you do not do your own research, never predict these people because they will do anything they can do it by cheating people who evolve to that is why we should be more vigilant.
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 05:53:26 AM
Different variants of passive income exist and what you can choose will depend on your financial capabilities.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
July 01, 2018, 05:41:49 AM
Recently I am getting some knowledge about masternodes. In my view selecting masternode is very important because if we select masternode based on ROI then the volatility of that token or currency may be huge or having low volume in trades. So when we decide to select a good Masternode them first we need to consider the token which is having lesser volatility with high volume of trades. So that we can liquidate our positions at any time when we desire.

And apart from investment in masternodes to get passive income, we can invest money in Arbitraging website to get dialy returns of around 1% as passive income from our investment with the arbitrage trading through bots.
Activity: 72
July 01, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
You have money, invest in different spheres, not just in the crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: