Pages:
Author

Topic: Best passive income - page 14. (Read 3900 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
August 08, 2018, 09:42:37 PM
Best passive income depends on your ability and strategy, many different ways in crypto business on how to earn quickly, first investing, but you must learn the exact time before you invest. Because in crypto business, all you need to do is a good timing, and I'm surely if you have a good timing your future cryptocurrency business are more on profit.

Participating this community is one good way of earning passive income or other sources of income outside from your main job, but I think it's better to observe first by doing small tasks here in crypto cause it's a risk to jump into investment with less knowledge about it. According to our mate it's need timing, ability and strategies before doing that and it's need a lot of time to achieve that, be patience and everything will go smoothly avoid the rush and panic.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 09:18:31 PM
Have you tried dropil? Dropil is a arbitrage platform that gives you almost 4 percent of profit every 15 days interval, for a total of 8 precent consistent profit every month. It is best compared to POS and MASTERNODE.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
August 08, 2018, 05:29:51 PM
Mining is a good idea but for earning throurgh POS you have to deposite much more money, as for mining generally.With such sum of money the only possible option  is cloud mining, but I'm not sure of it safety.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 07, 2018, 07:18:41 PM
I think minexcoin is one of a good investments with passive income by doing parking your coins in there minexbank in that way you can earn a passive income in daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, 6 months and even yearly with your investment.
this feature i think like running masternode.but the differences is minexcoin does not need any minimum requirement.we can invest using small amount
But minex coin has a really small daily trade volume and to become a part of the minex community looks like the worst idea that ive ever seen before. You know what? because it looks so bad for me. I guess you should remember that minex is including on the worst coin this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
August 07, 2018, 06:18:46 PM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$

Pay attention to Winstars, it's a gaming blockchain, or more simply, gambling, which has a license, a ready MVP! + Amon - credit cards with the license, and a strong development team! Besides, amon cheaper than in ICO now!
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 07:51:03 AM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?

You should invest in lindacoin then, it is a masternode coin and you can stake on their wallets. It looks like it is a good coin and the best part about it is that the coin is a privacy coin which means that with the increasing demand for privacy coins, coins like this will end up doing very well once more people get into coins that offer them more anonymity.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 06:48:49 AM
You should go for long term investment in bitcoins from their we get the best passive income because bitcoin is foundation of all coins. So buy bitcoins, set the target and wait till for to achieve it then go for sale.
Activity: 88
August 06, 2018, 06:44:40 AM
One is NEO which can store in you NEON wallet and earn GAS tokens passively. Or you buy alt and wait for them to go up and sell them. But, there are plenty of interesting options out there right now. so do your own research and see what sounds good to you!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
August 06, 2018, 06:37:23 AM
Coins with POS algorithm is an excellent type of passive income. Of course invest in masternodes even better, but not everyone has the money to have their own node.
Activity: 434
August 06, 2018, 06:34:08 AM
We have a lot of coins that may be important for future but I think you can invest to Ethereum, Cardano and VeChain to gain most profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 06:28:22 AM
With an entirety, for example, You don't simply get rich easy revenue, you first need to expand your venture and after that search for automated revenue. Investigate the course of ICO, here you can expand your capital in a brief span in around multi year, however the dangers there are considerably higher!
It is quite unfortunate though that a lot of people always have an otherwise mindset which is common with most newbies. As much as there are so many opportunities in this space, it is not something anyone should just assume would bring about the possibility of getting rich quick. Passively though especially for long term, like the OP said is something that is possible if you have the necessary knowledge it takes to be able to get the best from the space which is also one other thing most of them always end up not finding before embarking on their crypto journey.
Activity: 588
August 06, 2018, 06:22:32 AM
Buying masternode or staking coins.
Very good site: https://masternodes.online/ to compare all avaiable coins which offer masternodes, here you can find ROI, marketcap and many useful things Wink.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 06:16:27 AM
I think minexcoin is one of a good investments with passive income by doing parking your coins in there minexbank in that way you can earn a passive income in daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, 6 months and even yearly with your investment.
this feature i think like running masternode.but the differences is minexcoin does not need any minimum requirement.we can invest using small amount
Activity: 151
August 06, 2018, 06:10:39 AM
in crypto we can also get uncertain income at the end of the month as we have a definite daily job the results at the end of the month and the results are fixed, but in crypto it is uncertain or not fixed at the end of the month or at the end of a crypto project, but the results Crypto can also be a good or positive income for us. We can also use the income or profits from crypto for our needs or we use it to invest again to increase our income, because investing is the best way to increase our income.
Activity: 578
August 06, 2018, 02:02:18 AM
Mining has been on the decline, so depending on where you live and power consumption costs it might not be profitable anymore.   Masternodes seem like a good safe bet if you have enough capital to start with and can meet the minimum requirements to become a masternode.  Many new projects reward masternodes heavily.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 01:53:11 AM
I don't think you can find a good masternode for around that price but i think there's several good pos coin like neblio that you can buy. $1000 will get you quite a lot of neblio and you can stake it to gain passive income. I think masternode is not that popular anymore so it's better to put your money into pos right now.

Yes there is a chance that you will find a good masternode that will give you a passive income but for me the best way to get profits is invest in long term coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 06, 2018, 01:37:33 AM
I don't think you can find a good masternode for around that price but i think there's several good pos coin like neblio that you can buy. $1000 will get you quite a lot of neblio and you can stake it to gain passive income. I think masternode is not that popular anymore so it's better to put your money into pos right now.
Activity: 966
August 06, 2018, 01:34:05 AM

there are many choices for now for altcoin investments, I suggest you invest in other altcoins than the altcoins you choose. the current market situation is not profitable in terms of growth but this is good in buying speculation. I think ethereum and altcoin below it can be the most appropriate choice for now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
August 06, 2018, 01:23:18 AM
There are so many coins that offer you a passive income but i think that 1000$ is not good enough to gave you a good result but still you earn passive income. There are some masternode coins that have a low price then that 1000$ is already enough.
Activity: 322
August 06, 2018, 01:18:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: