Pages:
Author

Topic: Best passive income - page 16. (Read 3900 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 05:24:53 AM
Masternod coins are very often a Scam or just quickly lose in price, when buying it seems that the payback for example 3 months, but in fact will be 1 year or 2.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
July 07, 2018, 05:11:04 AM
The easiest way to make passive income is to invest in a long term. Why, because you just wait and wait. Until the day come you will earn just by waiting.

When they say passive it means an income that keeps flowing every month or every quarter. One example of this is the NEO token by which if you hold on to it in your wallet you get GAS every distribution that means a passive income. If you have a token that allows you to set up masternodes then that can also be a good choice, there are tons of these that you can pick.
Activity: 117
Merit: 4
July 07, 2018, 04:58:52 AM
Best way to have passive income is POS valutes.
I recommend TOKC - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpostokc-tokyocoin-new-pos-algorithm-free-airdrops-2256367
Also feel free to join coin community - https://t.me/tokyocoingroup
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 04:56:51 AM
I'm eg inclined to invest in the SingularDTV SNGLS token. I heard that he was one of my main investments for quite some time. They have not only a wonderful business model and product. But they also know how to fairly distribute profits between the owners of the tokens
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
July 07, 2018, 04:56:08 AM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$

The easiest way to make passive income is to invest in a long term. Why, because you just wait and wait. Until the day come you will earn just by waiting.

But what and where exactly do you invest lol. Anyway, there are so many people dragging the reputation of etherium right now and I don't know why. Still I'm gonna be solid on it. Best passive income is something not as risky as crypto market though.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
July 07, 2018, 04:52:32 AM
I prefer to invest with the cryptocurrency that are easily will change it's price as bitcoin increase it's price I mean if you are gonna invest buy more type of currency and choose to be a short term investor because you can earn much better amount of income for it. As many currency that you have more chance of earnings in a short time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 04:46:12 AM
Activity: 120
July 06, 2018, 05:36:07 PM
By far the investment in BTC, ETH, DASH, NEO or LTC, these projects have already proven themselves and they promise stable growth.
Activity: 336
July 06, 2018, 05:31:15 PM
Choosing the right coin is the key to success in investing. Coins with POS technology are not the best choice. I would recommend you to buy some blockchain coins, they are more promising                                                                  
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
July 05, 2018, 03:37:48 AM
I can tell you that you will have to wait for a passive income from POS for years. None of them will give you a big profit. I would buy coins with blockchain technology for long-term investment.
Activity: 278
July 05, 2018, 03:00:54 AM
My best passive income for now is still Crypto. So as for the $1000, I advise you put into these coins, NEO, BTC and ETH. The three will surely do well in the nearest future, that is what I strongly believe.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 02:56:56 AM
I believe that the best way to gain passive income is to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. These coins won't dissappear and they show tendency to increase their value in future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 04, 2018, 05:17:39 PM
In my belief, investing $1000 in coins with POS technology cannot bring you large passive income. In my opinion, you need to find some more profitable option for investing. I think you should consider investing in ICOs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 04, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$
Coin with most masternode loses value after the first time, it costs more than the coin is rewarded! Very little coin is profitable when running the node!
You can find out more here: https://masternodes.online/monitoring/
Before you plan to invest!
Good luck!
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 04:54:28 AM
I think with the growth of the number of ICO, among which more and more very profitable, the relevance of POS is lost. Even POW now have more weight for enthusiastic crypto technologies. And real knots now cost a lot of money. IMHO
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 03:58:39 PM
The best way to earn passive income is to invest in Bitcoin and ethereum so as they grow in price you will earn profits
Activity: 30
July 03, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
I thinks buy some good alt coin at this moment will give you a remarkable profit then POS.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 03, 2018, 02:29:09 PM
To be honest, I still can not understand the difference in POS and Masternodes. For me it's the same technology

No, they are different mate! POS nodes do consensus work. Masternodes are not in charge of any consensus. They do other relevante tasks, but they cannot do a 51% attack or example. Do not invest in what you don't understand.
Activity: 171
July 03, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
As has been noted here, NEO is a good stacking coins. Moreover, NEO has a great growth potential. This coin can give 3-4x to the current price. This may happen in the next two or three years.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 01:44:31 PM
if you want to invest, I suggest you buy ethereum coins, because ethereum has a good future ..
and the price of ethereum for now is so cheap that you do not take long you will get a profit ..
Pages:
Jump to: