Pages:
Author

Topic: Best passive income - page 12. (Read 3901 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 282
September 08, 2018, 06:34:44 AM
I think that there is nothing better than just choose some coins for the long-term hold and stick to this strategy.

The problem is that the majority of coins will go to zero in the long-term.
If you buy a basket of 10 random altcoins, 9 of them will probably
go to zero.

This makes your strategy a losing strategy. It is unlikely that you own enough coins
of the "winning coins" to offset the losses that you will incur by buying
all the failing altcoins.

I´d recommend sticking to BTC and maybe buying 1-2 promising altcoins
for a small part of your total cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 06:26:56 AM
now the market of crypto currency is going through hard times. Therefore, long-term investments are the best that can now be recommended. Buy bitcoin and expect your time.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
I think that there is nothing better than just choose some coins for the long-term hold and stick to this strategy. I think that you'd better choose ether and btc as they are the most profitable and then sell them later
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 06:08:38 AM
Best passive income depends on your ability and strategy, many different ways in crypto business on how to earn quickly, first investing, but you must learn the exact time before you invest. Because in crypto business, all you need to do is a good timing, and I'm surely if you have a good timing your future cryptocurrency business are more on profit.

Doing task without consuming your regular time at the same time making an output for extra income that's good help from cryptocurrency an additional source of money and also gaining knowledge of crypto world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 06:02:52 AM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$
I think your amount is not enough for making a passive income, many coins require large investments of tens of thousands of dollars or something like that to set up a masternode and to get a passive income, even if you find something for your amount of money the income will be very low
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:54:31 AM
I chose to invest in long-term. I just put in some money and forgot about it. Now I'm waiting for the market to recover. But this method is suitable for me because I am a beginner and still do not understand how best to trade on the exchanges.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
September 08, 2018, 05:47:29 AM
I don't trust in passive earnings.
All this looks too ideally.
I mean. Why will someone earn for me money? If he can do it for himself.
It has very big risks for me.
I understand that passive earnings exist. But it is unstable.
You understood it wrongly.

Why you wouldn't want to earn a passive income? its a way to make money even you are sleeping.
There are some offers and algo's that are made to make their investors some money and that's passive income.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
September 08, 2018, 05:28:20 AM
Dpos blockchain.

For example i'm earning around %5 daily from semux. Just for voting.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 06, 2018, 02:30:31 PM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
With such a low amount of money, is it even worth to try to get passive income? Because I cannot see what kind of passive income you could get by investing 1000 dollars, if you really want to make money you will have to take the risk and invest in an altcoin with a low market cap or in an ico, that is the only way to make a significant amount of money in this market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 02:17:48 PM
I don't trust in passive earnings.
All this looks too ideally.
I mean. Why will someone earn for me money? If he can do it for himself.
It has very big risks for me.
I understand that passive earnings exist. But it is unstable.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 01:49:56 PM
I believe that passive income is well received from a coin that is not undervalued and has a very attractive low price. I consider such a coin to be NEO, which brings passive income to its holders and has growth prospects.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 07:14:38 AM
check out gcox ico for acm coin ,not bad
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 04, 2018, 07:05:32 AM
Best passive revenue relies upon your capacity and technique, there's a wide range of courses in crypto business on the best way to win rapidly. You must learn the perfect timing before investing.

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 05:31:54 AM
I think buying alts right now and hold them for at least half a year, until the market recovers. You could also try the mining option, if you find a provider with minimal electricity costs, than it would be profitable.
Activity: 336
September 04, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
To my mind, the best passive income is investment in coins like btc and ethereum as they are strong and have many benefits due to the blockchain technology. To my mind, this is the best way to earn without many efforts
Activity: 322
September 04, 2018, 05:13:21 AM
I think the best passive income is to invest in long term and also mining.. you should be more wiser on where to invest it is the easiest way to be rich and earn lots of money.
Activity: 45
August 16, 2018, 08:28:09 PM
$1000 is a great deal of cash that one ought not joke with,, This is a sum that is legitimately contributed will get you great returns over the long haul however you must be exceptionally wary and contribute it appropriately, there are various great and top notch coins out there that you can put resources into and get you great returns, if just you take as much time as is needed and put resources into the coins that you have completely inquired about on and is sure about their quality There will be bunches of gadgets here, yet make sure you settle on an educated choice
Activity: 336
August 14, 2018, 01:41:51 PM
Investing your funds into long term investment is good but you have to do few analysis and research on the project you want to invest in such as the team, the idea, the whitepaper and the roadmap if it is feasible then you can invest and hodl till the price go up
Activity: 229
August 14, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

Ark is a pretty good form of "income". DPOS is a system that is quite interesting in my opinion.  I also really like their long-term projects, so they can really appreciate if it goes like a road map plan.

But, there are many interesting options out there now. so do your own research and see what sounds good to you!
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 01:25:46 PM
You can make passive income in cryptocurrency, possibly if you can start a day trading it will let you make passive income 
Pages:
Jump to: