Pages:
Author

Topic: Best passive income - page 11. (Read 3901 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
September 29, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
The best what you can do is to find some bounty campaigns which offers PoS tokens. Then stake it and earn.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
September 29, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
If I had been asked about this earlier, I would call mining the best source of passive income. Well now I'm not sure if that's a good idea. It seems to me that now it must take at least a year until the profits of the miners again become the same.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 11:21:08 AM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Which ones you suggest?Im willing to spend around 1000$
I think ETH and the RIPPLE is the good coins to make a good income to the investment for the long term without any risk. You can try these coins.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 11:04:03 AM
For passive income, I recommend exploring the crypto currency of Stratis. My opinion - investing in Stratis is a good way to make a profit.
i had never thought about stratis, but it seems as a good possibility. thank you
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 01:18:58 AM
For passive income, I recommend exploring the crypto currency of Stratis. My opinion - investing in Stratis is a good way to make a profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 03:54:21 PM
There are many coins that charge monthly interest (POS) proof your stakes ... try it/
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 03:53:04 PM
I do not know much about POS or Masternodes but in this market passive income is a waste. We should invest in ICOs or altcoins to get more profit instead of having passive income. ETH has high dynamic range and you can take advantage of it

Im ok with investing in good ICOs, but I don't think investing in masternodes is a waste!  You raise value of some coin by locking up a certain amount of them and create coins through your masternode slowly and ensuring that block chain of that coin is alive!
Agreed. Even such solid projects as Syscoin or Stratis think about masternodes. And Stratis have PoS already but MN is another level. And that's why I think some investment in the MN is a good idea. MN is a service decision that helps to resolve any blockchain borders.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 22, 2018, 03:51:18 PM
How many people have so many opinions. Who has any vision of the further development of the cryptocurrency, he gives his advice on investment. Someone believes in btc and eth, and somebody is betting on the underrated altcoins. To whom that liking masternode. It seems to me that I should try everything myself, to make the right conclusion for myself and take the only correct decision, what exactly is right for you.
Activity: 518
September 22, 2018, 03:47:48 PM
I do not know much about POS or Masternodes but in this market passive income is a waste. We should invest in ICOs or altcoins to get more profit instead of having passive income. ETH has high dynamic range and you can take advantage of it

Im ok with investing in good ICOs, but I don't think investing in masternodes is a waste!  You raise value of some coin by locking up a certain amount of them and create coins through your masternode slowly and ensuring that block chain of that coin is alive!
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
September 22, 2018, 03:39:04 PM
Two best coins for passive income are definitely coins with masternodes, my 2 top favourites are GIN coin and ANON. GIN coin is about half a year old coin and they already build really impressive platform for other privacy coins for staking, ANON is only 12 days old and is traded on Tradesatoshi, SafeTrade and on monday on Cryptopia, with current number of masternodes, for 500 ANON as a MN you receive approximately 5 ANON per day.
Activity: 266
September 22, 2018, 03:25:49 PM
Masternode is a good option, but you need to be very careful when choosing a particular coin for this, because usually you need t invest big money to get it.
Activity: 41
September 22, 2018, 02:48:14 PM
I believe that the best passive income is a long-term investment in bitcoin or litecoin. Because it does not take much time and earnings are palpable.
I agree. Hold is an excellent solution and will bring much more profit. but it is important to choose the right time to enter, which would not work as with many of the holders who bought coins at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 126
September 22, 2018, 02:41:55 PM
I believe that the best passive income is a long-term investment in bitcoin or litecoin. Because it does not take much time and earnings are palpable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 02:37:29 PM
There are Altcoin and token that pay dividends,  the passive income from good dividend coin can be significant.  You can also invest in Bitcoin loan platform.  These platform allow you to loan out your bitcoin for a profit. 
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 22, 2018, 02:34:41 PM
Hi guys im planning to invest in one or two coins where i want to earn from either POS mode or Masternodes?
Oh, I can say some words. ICO becomes more risky then any shitcoins. Price dumps below offering fast and furious. And for masternodes. I saw such simple videoguide for masternode setup that this installation will allow any people not from IT
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 02:29:36 PM
1000USD is not enoguh for a buying masternode (I mean a good masternode). But if you really want it, try to find about some low market cap coins which offers to setup Masternodes.
If you want to invest in more legit project but for lower interest, then choose NEO. About 3% a year.
Activity: 164
September 22, 2018, 02:26:44 PM
if you can maintenance your masternode you should choose masternode, but if you not have the resources to handle it, better if you just staking your coins

the process of introducing crypto currency into real life turned out to be much slower than optimism expected, so people are still afraid to invest((
Activity: 560
September 17, 2018, 01:57:08 AM
copper member
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 01:54:46 AM

It's better that it should be coming from your end to choose the right coins that you wish to invest. Just have to do your own research as you will be able to look for the right one and all you need is further technical analysis especially for the market movement. Check the price chart history for the coin for your further analysis.
Activity: 263
September 13, 2018, 03:17:20 PM
Mining, staking, masternodes, trading bots (only if you're OK with daytrading), exchange coins with passive income like $BCO
Pages:
Jump to: