Pages:
Author

Topic: Best place to get a free dog - page 4. (Read 12180 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 06, 2016, 10:22:48 AM
In our place you can get dogs for free.
But just local breeds. You can go to a pet store if you are willing to pay for a dog.
Activity: 406
August 02, 2016, 05:09:48 AM
Nowdays it's hard to get free dog, but you can try go to some dog shelter. Because in my country there are a shelter that you can get a free dog but you must responsible about it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
August 02, 2016, 01:01:49 AM
Just look at the road, park or open places where you can see a caring dog about to give birth. Wait until she gives birth. Stole puppys from her. Stay safe and grow safe.

Well you cant steal somebody's child without telling them. Dogs are like people. They can be also parents but the problem is, they have their own masters/owners. So I would suggest to find some dogs with an owner and ask or buy them on cheap price if they have some puppies. They also have other breeds and crossbreed so thats a bonus. Well you can also get some of the puppies at pet shops.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
August 01, 2016, 12:13:19 PM
 Huh Huh Huh yep
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 31, 2016, 04:00:51 AM
Im looking for a chihuahua but i can see that they are not
in my price range . its about £300+ i really want because
everyone is dominant over me and I dont want it like that .
I get bored fast and my internet drops out a lot
so i need something fun to cheer me up .

i think you should get dog from dog shelter because there are many homeless cute and young dogs, so they will be very happy if you will take one from there
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
July 28, 2016, 08:34:01 AM
I would try the local animal services center near you. They have dogs there that are picked up that are just running in the streets and usually just have to pay the registration fees and the proper onoculations.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 20, 2016, 08:13:02 PM
I Advice that buy your pet dog at pet shops or something like that because if you want to get some pets online, there is a chance that you dont know where it was and you don't know the health of the pet so I that causes to early death or early sickness of your pet or worse, you. Try to find some at pet shop then if you feel you want to buy it, then withdraw your bitcoin and buy it. I advice it because it secures you and your pet a better life with each other.

There are plenty of people who leave there pet outside when they go on a holiday. With the holiday season started, it would take very less time and effort to get a free pet.
Just make sure to treat your animal with respect mate.

Yes I agree with the last sentence you have said mate, even you are just going to get a free pet / dog. Of course they must be treated with respect because they have lives also, and they are not different from us which has life too.
Because they have rights also as an animal just like us humans they must be treated in a nice way.
Activity: 448
July 20, 2016, 03:53:19 PM
I Advice that buy your pet dog at pet shops or something like that because if you want to get some pets online, there is a chance that you dont know where it was and you don't know the health of the pet so I that causes to early death or early sickness of your pet or worse, you. Try to find some at pet shop then if you feel you want to buy it, then withdraw your bitcoin and buy it. I advice it because it secures you and your pet a better life with each other.

There are plenty of people who leave there pet outside when they go on a holiday. With the holiday season started, it would take very less time and effort to get a free pet.
Just make sure to treat your animal with respect mate.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
July 20, 2016, 12:39:50 PM
People, let this thread die a natural death. If the op was serious, this person has a dog by now, and it's probably dead, unfortunately.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 20, 2016, 01:06:44 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 19, 2016, 07:36:01 AM
You definitely are the wrong guy, or probably it's more likely that you are a girl, to keep a dog. You sound like you would get bored pretty fast of it and you surely did not consider the work you will have with it. Not to speak of yearly fees, doctor, food and so on.

And if you really get such a dog for cheap then it might come from one of those dog breed farms. Brought out from incest, having multiple illnesses that show up some time later.

If you really would love that dog then you could feel like shit.

Besides that... you want it because others look down on you? How superficial are you?

You are so wrong, a dog is a man's best friend. You can't replace a live dog with a lifeless game console.

I thought there is a place where they keep stray dogs, ever gone there to look for one you could adopt?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2016, 05:16:01 AM
if you are looking for a very nice dog, I think it will be difficult to get it for free. the only way is to ask him to cousins or family, but if you're looking for a dog without criteria, well, you can look for stray dogs, I think it's very much on the streets, but I think they are a bit dangerous, because they may bite
Activity: 126
July 17, 2016, 10:07:34 PM
when you say 'everyone is dominant over me' do you mean people or are you referring to dogs? If you mean people, don't get chihuahua, get a mastiff.
Also, go to an animal shelter. There are enough dogs that people can't/won't take care of anymore and those buggers are rotting away in a tiny cage. So sad.
Activity: 173
July 17, 2016, 02:46:38 PM

Well some people sometimes gifts dogs for others,  or you can get dog from dogs shelters as there are many dogs usually
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
July 17, 2016, 01:26:11 PM

From your post I assume you are located in UK. I would recommend you to do a vacation in Spain. There are so many straying Dogs everywhere. Probably ist hard to find a Chihuahua but a lot of These animals would be glad to have a home. Still will have to pay for a medical check and documents to get him into UK. But except that the dog is free. And you are doing something good for These poor animals.
Activity: 672
July 17, 2016, 01:13:10 PM

listen here mister dogs have souls and their love to their owner are godly like!
so if you want a dog to fun you & cheer you up during your ISP down times , watch a move , get a call girl (low cost) since your price range is low, and have fun!
and a heads up dog ownership dont have down times its more like 24/7 you have to spend with him everyday a decent amount of time, not only when you got bored with your rest of your life..  Angry
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
July 16, 2016, 02:23:23 PM
No you  onto a pund gt a free dog and help the nurture be nice to him and he will be a good dog.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 15, 2016, 10:00:24 PM
It's hard that you can get a clear breed dog for free. Chihuahua's are expensive yet pretty ugly dogs in my honest opinion and it costs a lot to hold them. You can get a free dog on some sites that give free dogs that are different race breeded. If you get a free dog, get puppies. Dogs that are more than 1 year old will have a hard time attaching to you.

If you have around 150$- 200$ you can buy a gold retriever or if you find a labrador. They are not too expensive and don't require much medical care and such.

I thought that it is obvious that he wont get chihuahua's for free,it is not possible in the modern day's,lol.
Maybe some cheaper race but there is no chance for getting this kind of dog for free...
Well you can go to China and see lot of free dogs roaming the road. You can also go in our country Philippines where lot of dogs is everywhere.

Hahaha. Great idea, the fact that you are going to travel with a much expensive one just to have a free dog. And based on the post, he was looking chihuahua. I dont see chihuahua roaming here in the Philippines either. Maybe askalz xD I suggest you find a friend who is working or selling in a pet shop or just pick a dog that is less expensive
Hahaha you are right dude here in our country anyone can just get a dog out of streets. And askalz means that Asong Kalye or Street/stray dogs.
Anyone of you guys can just come here and get any dog you want to.
And there is no fee at all as long as you are going to take care of it.
Activity: 924
July 15, 2016, 09:21:26 PM
It's hard that you can get a clear breed dog for free. Chihuahua's are expensive yet pretty ugly dogs in my honest opinion and it costs a lot to hold them. You can get a free dog on some sites that give free dogs that are different race breeded. If you get a free dog, get puppies. Dogs that are more than 1 year old will have a hard time attaching to you.

If you have around 150$- 200$ you can buy a gold retriever or if you find a labrador. They are not too expensive and don't require much medical care and such.

I thought that it is obvious that he wont get chihuahua's for free,it is not possible in the modern day's,lol.
Maybe some cheaper race but there is no chance for getting this kind of dog for free...
Well you can go to China and see lot of free dogs roaming the road. You can also go in our country Philippines where lot of dogs is everywhere.

Hahaha. Great idea, the fact that you are going to travel with a much expensive one just to have a free dog. And based on the post, he was looking chihuahua. I dont see chihuahua roaming here in the Philippines either. Maybe askalz xD I suggest you find a friend who is working or selling in a pet shop or just pick a dog that is less expensive
Activity: 154
July 13, 2016, 01:28:53 AM

Pages:
Jump to: