Pages:
Author

Topic: Best place to get a free dog - page 8. (Read 12180 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
March 29, 2016, 06:43:02 AM
If you want you can best go to a shelter for a healthy and vaccinated dog. You can also search for advertisement possible people search for good new boss who can take care of there dog. I don't think you can easily find a chihuahua because a lot of people like that dog and want one.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
March 29, 2016, 06:36:45 AM
If you want to spend £300 on something to entertain you better to buy a video-game or a robotic dog, so it will just entertain you and you don't need to feed it, take to veterinarian, etc...

Important to have a big house or garden too, animals don't like to stay confined in small areas. It's very boring for them.
LOL. Video games and robotic dog. You will get bored with video games once you are done playing them, and same goes for the robotic dog. OP easily get bored, and both of your suggestion doesn't suit the OP, IMHO. Both of these are lifeless, which is why animals are better than them. By any chance, are you high? You suggest the OP to get video games or a robotic dog, and now you ask the OP if he/her has a big house or garden for the animals.

Pets aren't there just for your enterainment, they're a responsibility.  If you can't properly take care of the physcial as well as mental needs then you probably shouldn't have one.  That being said it's always better to go the shelter route instead of buying a dog.  So many shelter animals never get a home and have to be killed.
Pets aren't just about the responsibilities. They are your friends(but they are like my family TBH). Treat them well, and they will treat you back as a family. I have two cats and a dog, and they treat me much better than my human friends IMHO. Well, IMO, that is because they were treated by me like a hooman. LOL.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
March 29, 2016, 03:58:50 AM
Animal shelters could be a good option, as they often have many dogs there that are going to be put down, and so you can help save one of them Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
March 28, 2016, 04:52:28 PM
Pets aren't there just for your enterainment, they're a responsibility.  If you can't properly take care of the physcial as well as mental needs then you probably shouldn't have one.  That being said it's always better to go the shelter route instead of buying a dog.  So many shelter animals never get a home and have to be killed.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 28, 2016, 12:33:17 PM
If you want to spend £300 on something to entertain you better to buy a video-game or a robotic dog, so it will just entertain you and you don't need to feed it, take to veterinarian, etc...

Important to have a big house or garden too, animals don't like to stay confined in small areas. It's very boring for them.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:51:56 AM
Im looking for a chihuahua but i can see that they are not
in my price range . its about £300+ i really want because
everyone is dominant over me and I dont want it like that .
I get bored fast and my internet drops out a lot
so i need something fun to cheer me up .

You definitely are the wrong guy, or probably it's more likely that you are a girl, to keep a dog. You sound like you would get bored pretty fast of it and you surely did not consider the work you will have with it. Not to speak of yearly fees, doctor, food and so on.

And if you really get such a dog for cheap then it might come from one of those dog breed farms. Brought out from incest, having multiple illnesses that show up some time later.

If you really would love that dog then you could feel like shit.

Besides that... you want it because others look down on you? How superficial are you?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 28, 2016, 08:34:48 AM
Im looking for a chihuahua but i can see that they are not
in my price range . its about £300+ i really want because
everyone is dominant over me and I dont want it like that .
I get bored fast and my internet drops out a lot
so i need something fun to cheer me up .
Pages:
Jump to: