Pages:
Author

Topic: Best privacy coin? - page 24. (Read 15383 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 16, 2017, 10:22:39 AM
I have to admit I am not an expert on privacy coins but I have heard a lot of mention of Spectre coin. After seeing so much about it I took a luck and it does seem interesting, there are so many ideas for the future of decentralized architecture who knows which one will win?
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 10:14:19 AM
sumokoin off course  Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 10:06:02 AM
without a doubt XSPEC and XMR, 60cts vs $320. So, i prefer XSPEC
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
December 16, 2017, 08:37:37 AM
The best privacy coin still hold by the monero but i just agree about zencash or i'm interested about the zstarks that will have released by the zcash foundation. Zcoin as the forked of the zcash itself.
But my attention gets pay into the monero. because that already traded in so many exchange site.
And a lot of volume that reflected the interest.
yes I agree indeed this time the privacy is still on hold monero may until next year if no one is dubious.yes I agree indeed this time the privacy is still on hold monero may until next year if no one is dubious.
Activity: 39
December 16, 2017, 07:42:43 AM
Probably best privacy coin is monero but there might be more privacy coin that I don't know so I am not sure.

I would certainly recommend SpectreCoin. As for the privacy features, it is not any worse than Monero, and it has two significant advantages over Monero: it is hardly known yet, and so it is very cheap yet(!), plus it is Proof of Stake. Honestly, every day more and more coins are moving towards PoS recognizing that it can be secure enough and incomparably more efficient than PoW. So I would absolutely recommend SpectreCoin (XSPEC). Soon you will be able to stake it even on you phone, which is quite awesome. Plus marketing is coming up soon and the price will be driven up quick. You can buy XSPEC on Cryptopia and on LiveCoin.
Activity: 56
December 16, 2017, 06:09:19 AM
Stealthcoin XST works with TOR

You can send coins by SMS

POS interest p.a. = 20% - nice additional bonus !

https://www.stealthcoin.com/
Merit: 11
November 12, 2017, 07:51:22 AM
Me 2 coins DEEP like ONION and spectr. - they have a cool selection of transaction is called stealth
Activity: 42
November 12, 2017, 07:41:42 AM
WavePay

Here you have the pre-sale of the WavePay token. More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24422171
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
November 12, 2017, 06:53:33 AM
Monero & ZenCash
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
November 11, 2017, 05:34:34 AM
all coins - toilet paper
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 11, 2017, 05:16:05 AM
Finally SpectreCoin gets the recognition it deserves
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 12:52:00 AM
In my opinion there are 2 coins. Top Xspec technology is the most powerful community project has a deep onion. These 2 projects will expand...
Activity: 1
November 10, 2017, 08:40:42 PM
best privacy crypto currency  that should work in all types of censorship and serve its function to stay anon. it should be robust to change in government policy towards cryptocurrencies in any country.

spectrecoin does that for now.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
November 10, 2017, 08:10:59 PM
I love all these "It is going to be the best" Bullshit! Touting pie in the sky crap when something better already exists, this forum never ceases to amaze.

BTW you forgot ShadowCrapCash. Lol

ALSO for all of you that don't know, Tor is not the way to go and any project going that route is doing it WRONG.

I2P ( https://geti2p.net/ ) is the way to go as Monero is doing. Man these fools are starting projects without even knowing what protocols they should be using on the base layer. That alone shows what poor and amateur projects they are.

Anyone can patch on a tor connection. Monero has had the tutorial for it for years.

No anonymous coin seeks to create untraceable staking other then Xspec, furthermore the OBFS4 integrated layer of security and low power mobile staking. This coin works in China, Iran and Saudi Arabia. It’s important to regard more then just your western world when criticizing highly international projects which seek to solve global monetary freedom. Had you have any respect for this community you’d research beyond your ignorance to understand the shawdowcash Code has been completely cleaned up. Believing in Kovri is what you are relying on here, and if you know fluffypony well enough you should trust that guy as far as you can throw him. A Truly deflationary POW currency like Monero needs to back a POS currency like Spectrecoin the way deflationary tangible assets back our fiat system, try to see beyond the normie chart of comparison and your ego.

Referring to a community member as the one who started the project clearly shows you have not done your research. Come to our slack channel and flex your tech knowledge with the developers and not on this forum with someone from a TOR blocked region trying to promote this project out of good will for an extremely underfunded project.

Unbacked claims saying ‘Tor is not the way to go’ and generalizations won’t fly around here.
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
November 10, 2017, 07:59:49 PM
Probably best privacy coin is monero but there might be more privacy coin that I don't know so I am not sure.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
November 10, 2017, 07:56:49 PM
Look into Spectre (XSPEC). It's one of the most technically advanced privacy coins out there. It's also entering the next leg up in price and expected to reach a new high soon. Do some research and see what you think.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XSPEC_BTC

XSPEC is the best for an actual privacy coin, it has the most privacy features and is currently very cheap compared to it's competitors.

However DeepOnion is also cheap so these 2 are good early investment opportunities
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
November 10, 2017, 06:00:41 PM
I am invested on ZEN, XSPEC, and AEON.

I like Monero too but I am after investment growth and I believe the above mentioned 3 will yield higher returns now.  It is my gamble.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 05:58:53 PM
if you look for a good privacy coin you should go and look for DeepOnion. DeepOnion is a strong coin with a good community. The transactions of this coin can be made via the darkweb, so nobody could trace your transaction. It's worth trying, just take a look at the website.

Lol, monero can be used on the dark web. Zcash can be used on the dark web. Bitcoin can be used on the dark web. Even fiat currencies can be used on the dark web. What payment methods these markets accept is completely up to them.

Deeponion is a shady business, and most of the community is paid to be there(via their airdrop programs).

I would rather go with monero for the long term or even zcash.
Activity: 14
November 10, 2017, 05:57:26 PM
Vote for monero, fluffypony is a troll but knows his stuff
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 05:43:39 PM
I don't know which would be the best as they each have their unique features but I think Sumo has the most upside since it's at a fraction of the market cap of the others.  Also, XZC should be a getting a nice pump soon with the Binance listing.
Pages:
Jump to: