Pages:
Author

Topic: Best privacy coin? - page 25. (Read 15383 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 04:48:53 PM
SUMO
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
November 10, 2017, 01:56:25 PM
5 letters: O N I O N  Wink
http://www.deeponion.org
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
November 10, 2017, 12:41:38 PM
if you look for a good privacy coin you should go and look for DeepOnion. DeepOnion is a strong coin with a good community. The transactions of this coin can be made via the darkweb, so nobody could trace your transaction. It's worth trying, just take a look at the website.

All coins can be used on the darkweb. IP data is NOT transactional data. You can hide your IP and still leak transactional data and vice versa--for whatever reason, verge started conflating ip and transactional data and some in the speculation community fell for it--it's moronic and annoying, and if you are dumb enough to buy drugs with one of these shitcoins, you deserve to go to jail. AGAIN, hiding your ip does nothing to hide your transaction--if it did, Bitcoin would have been private from the start.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
November 10, 2017, 12:23:07 PM
if you look for a good privacy coin you should go and look for DeepOnion. DeepOnion is a strong coin with a good community. The transactions of this coin can be made via the darkweb, so nobody could trace your transaction. It's worth trying, just take a look at the website.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
November 10, 2017, 12:20:04 PM
I think privacy coins are very important in crypto, and hold the true nature and intention of this space. I believe that 2018 will be a big year for privacy based projects.

If you had $10k to invest, where would you spread it in privacy coins and why? Which ones do you think will truly succeed and stand the test of time?

Some options to work with:

Monero
Zcash
ZenCash
Verge
Cloak

My vote goes to Monero, but I'm really liking ZenCash.

ZenCash has a low supply and was recently hyped up on the Palm Beach Confidential newsletter and is a full blown privacy platform. Monero seems to me like a very strong currency with excellent standards for privacy, and a relatively low supply. I can see both of these coins in the $1000+ price.

I really like monero and Zcash. They are one of the best privacy coins! Verge is a little bit overhyped in my opinion...
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
November 10, 2017, 12:12:06 PM
I think they should add zcash and monero
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 12:07:33 PM
For me the Best is still Monero, Zcash is good too but don't think it beat Monero to its game, I don't rate Dash tech that much but form what I observed from this thread it seems Spectre fan boys want to promote their project as the best
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
November 10, 2017, 11:54:11 AM
I think privacy coins are very important in crypto, and hold the true nature and intention of this space. I believe that 2018 will be a big year for privacy based projects.

If you had $10k to invest, where would you spread it in privacy coins and why? Which ones do you think will truly succeed and stand the test of time?

Monero
Zcash
ZenCash
Verge
Cloak

ZenCash has a low supply and was recently hyped up on the Palm Beach Confidential newsletter and is a full blown privacy platform. Monero seems to me like a very strong currency with excellent standards for privacy, and a relatively low supply. I can see both of these coins in the $1000+ price.
I miss AEON in your list. I really like this coin. It also has fungibility like Monero, but it allows only ONE zero mix transaction per block.

Community feels like the early days of Monero to me. You should check that one out.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
November 10, 2017, 10:53:12 AM
I love all these "It is going to be the best" Bullshit! Touting pie in the sky crap when something better already exists, this forum never ceases to amaze.

BTW you forgot ShadowCrapCash. Lol

ALSO for all of you that don't know, Tor is not the way to go and any project going that route is doing it WRONG.

I2P ( https://geti2p.net/ ) is the way to go as Monero is doing. Man these fools are starting projects without even knowing what protocols they should be using on the base layer. That alone shows what poor and amateur projects they are.

Anyone can patch on a tor connection. Monero has had the tutorial for it for years.

No argumentation,
just self beating in the chest and trumpeting

I am not saying Monero is better or worse, each has its own way

XSPEC features and foundations are solid

You must be right you always back your lies with pretty pictures. First sign of a con artist.

Anyone can research my words and find the truth, I am not here to write a book, luckily for all you shills.

BTW your pretty comparison list is a joke and can be corrected and I can guarantee you would not like the results.
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 10:42:08 AM
I love all these "It is going to be the best" Bullshit! Touting pie in the sky crap when something better already exists, this forum never ceases to amaze.

ALSO for all of you that don't know, Tor is not the way to go and any project going that route is doing it WRONG.

I2P ( https://geti2p.net/ ) is the way to go as Monero is doing. Man these fools are starting projects without even knowing what protocols they should be using on the base layer. That alone shows what poor and amateur projects they are.

Anyone can patch on a tor connection. Monero has had the tutorial for it for years.

No argumentation,
just self beating in the chest and trumpeting

I am not saying Monero is better or worse, each has its own way

XSPEC features and foundations are solid

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
November 10, 2017, 10:29:32 AM

Activity: 150
update : namewastaken
November 10, 2017, 10:11:38 AM
xspec is amazing, i'll definitely get some more soon
other than that, verge seems pretty good also it has a solid community
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 10:07:15 AM
SpectreCoin is TOR LOVERS custom fit

Beginning 2018 is the year by that the whole ecosystem below would be done

XSPEC is about

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

AND ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST

XSPEC is probably not the best privacy coin yet, Monero still has that title. But XSPEC is certainly one of the best and definitely the most undervalued privacy coin in the space. But not for long...
Activity: 322
November 10, 2017, 06:43:18 AM
I still think Monero is the best. I check out other coins but they didn't convince me. Maybe Verge has a change in the long term but I'm not too confident just like I was in Monero. If a new privacy coin comes up with greater idea I would happily support it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 06:41:27 AM
To start with, if my total portfolio would be 10k I definitely wouldn't put everthing in one privacy coins, I'd diversify my investment to various other coins and make sure that one of them will be a privacy coins. Regarding the options you showed:

Monero
Zcash
ZenCash
Verge
Cloak

Zcash is by far the most superior privacy centered currency out there right now, it uses an innovative technique called zsnarks which has raised praised by the best in the industry. Even Vitalik Butterin, the genious and founder behind Ethereum wants to implement zsnarks in the Ethereum protocol, what does this tell you? It tells you that the technology is superior to other privacy centered coins, as Ethereum itself is looking to implement privacy in its transactions. The team as well behind Zcash is awesome and there are many academics who know what they're doing, besides that Zcash is the highest valued coin in the market (in terms of market cap) which additionally shows you that it's superior to the rest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 06:28:52 AM

Monero
Zcash
ZenCash
Verge
Cloak

I think monero would be my choice as it is one the most popular crypto available in the market and you can expect a good price of monero in the future. It is the master of all privacy coin and it is the first coin based upon the idea of complete privacy and security.
Verge is all a very good option. The transactions in verge are secure and untraceable. The ip addresses of sender and receiver, along with the amount sent in the transaction is kept private.
RKh
November 10, 2017, 05:25:39 AM
Look into Spectre (XSPEC). It's one of the most technically advanced privacy coins out there. It's also entering the next leg up in price and expected to reach a new high soon. Do some research and see what you think.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XSPEC_BTC

Another argument.
lowmarketcap has got way more potential for the X'ses
RKh
November 10, 2017, 05:23:51 AM
SpectreCoin is TOR LOVERS custom fit

Beginning 2018 is the year by that the whole ecosystem below would be done

XSPEC is about

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

AND ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
November 10, 2017, 04:16:51 AM
The best privacy coin still hold by the monero but i just agree about zencash or i'm interested about the zstarks that will have released by the zcash foundation. Zcoin as the forked of the zcash itself.
But my attention gets pay into the monero. because that already traded in so many exchange site.
And a lot of volume that reflected the interest.

Stop saying nonsense ... seriously ..

Zcoin is not a fork of Zcash .. What a distressing lack of knowledge ..

Zcoin = Zerocoin protocol
Zcash / zencash / hush / bitcoinZ = Zeroknowledge protocol

If you analyze altcoins as badly as possible, you may miss opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: