Pages:
Author

Topic: best sources of information - page 14. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 15
March 14, 2018, 10:33:11 PM
Best source is subjective as a few people give more an incentive than others yet I like either here or Twitter as my best source. I don't much consider media outlets to come nearer on the grounds that they will have mass measures of predisposition and falsehood which implies I can't believe them one ounce.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 10:11:38 PM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

There are lot of sources of informations in internet. I get the informations from the social media sites. I also get informations from the bitcoin news. I can also get informations and news from the signature campaigns and forums. I get most of the informations from google because almost all the informations are in the google.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
March 14, 2018, 09:57:25 PM
So either in here, or on reddit. Here in the forum but also in reddit there are always many threads with enough information and reference to information.
But with the right key words, google can give you just about all the information you need.  Wink

Me too i get the best source of in formation in forum, i always read topic from bitcoin discussion by reading some comment's and try to make some research with google so i can understand more about the topic's that im reading.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 09:37:30 PM
The best souce of information is google because all the information are on google and about the bitcoin the best souce is bitcointalk.org because in bitcoin talk you can learn while you posting and you can acknowlegde whennyou read some post of other people .Just read and you learn and stock information in your brain.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 09:18:18 PM
I am preferable to gather information in twitter, coindesk,telegram, facebook and reddit, Some are not reliable source but i will internalized first in my own deep understanding, which one should i believe and decide to reliable one.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
March 14, 2018, 09:11:41 PM
This forum is one of the most reliable sources cause there are many senior crypto members that excel in all related section whenever its about market trend, coin review and even the slightest accussion on any issue. But as usual its not that convienent as social media does but general public news and comments are generally... general I guess. Newsletter are good source for generic information and most of their information are pretty neat if you just wanna know whats going on with the market
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 08:35:30 PM
I am a newbie and so I need knowledge of research sources. please seniours help me
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 09:05:15 PM
The best source of information is using the internet and technology.Generally speaking, internet and technology could make us access to all information about  advertising, news and some other websites that related to any information from every nation. Internet and technology  are the useful way to improve knowledge and skills for the individuals, groups and some ideas that we need  learn more.
Activity: 136
March 14, 2018, 10:45:03 AM
You can get more information from reedit, social media, a specific group, etc. Because if you don't know about the information yet you can make more question directly as long as that you don't know.
I think that is a effective communication and grow the knowledge.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 10:40:43 AM
The best source of information about bitcoin is on YouTube, because you can really understand their explanation, and popular source of information. Today most of all people are using YouTube because this is the most visited and popular that we can get good information. But you can visit also on forum so that you get more ideas and knowledge, especially the best information about bitcoin.
Activity: 350
March 14, 2018, 10:31:05 AM
I get information in here bitcoin talk forum you can read articles in this forum to know well bitcoin and sometimes i can get information in social media like  Facebook, twitter and also by asking people who really know bitcoin, choose real news and trustworthy.
Activity: 104
Merit: 4
March 14, 2018, 10:30:52 AM
As for now i think the best source of information about bitcoin is  joining in bitcoin community talks such as bitcointalk,simply because its top priority is anything related to cryptopcurrency as well as to bitcoin.The main topics here in bitcointalk is anything related about bitcoin such as in economy and etc which is really helpfull since there's a lot of people here who has a deep understanding and knowledge about bitcoin that can be used as a primary source of information.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 09:15:49 AM
social media is still one of the fastest way to get information across to a very large number of people and somtimes radio stations also stand as a very good platform for information sharing
Social media is the best source of informatiom about in bitcoin. Lots of people are active in social media. The other source the radio station or reading article from magazine or books you can get also some information.
Activity: 155
March 14, 2018, 08:41:34 AM
Groups for cryptocurrencies. The bitcointalk community, articles written by reliable sources have always been the best way for me to get first and trustworthy information
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
March 13, 2018, 05:08:31 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

Some of the best way to know about bitcoin and to gather some bitcoin is in some articles and some news in telegram groups and chats. In that you can gather many and different informations about bitcoin. Bit I think the best source is here in forum because as you cann see there are many people here and many users are registered here and ready to answer your questions.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
March 13, 2018, 04:57:53 AM

I think the best source of information about cryptocurrencies specifically bitcoin is here in bitcointalk forum because this is the community of bitcoiners and all of the new updates as well as the news about all cryptocurrencies are being discussed. And there are many people here now and you may ask them too.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
March 13, 2018, 04:55:45 AM
for me my best sources is my friends

LOL, really? Who is your friend? What is his background?
I hope your friend has a good knowledge of crypto and blockchain technology.
Activity: 112
March 13, 2018, 04:52:09 AM
Some of the best articles and useful information can still be found in google. I still do this and as you search for your data, there comes the suggested sites for deeper explanation. You can do also in books as it is a vital source of research. If you ask me I mostly prefer the latter.
Activity: 196
March 13, 2018, 04:42:30 AM
Take in all the information you can get with a google search. Do not stay in one, two or three sources of your information. Verifying news should be your top priority whenever you receive one.
Activity: 240
March 13, 2018, 04:33:30 AM
There are such sites which can give certain information about bitcoin, some of those can be found in different social medias like twitter. Also, many people are making blogs about bitcoin, it can also be a good source of information, but choose wisely, don't just choose people randomly, inspect their work so that you'll not have false facts. There are also videos in youtube concerning bitcoins, nowadays there are advertisements in youtube that is all about bitcoin. There are many more in the internet. this forum may also help you.
Pages:
Jump to: