Pages:
Author

Topic: best sources of information - page 13. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 06:26:59 PM
 google is  one of the best way to research everything you want to learned but if you want to learned about crypto i think this forum is enough as a source of information in crypto currency..
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
March 15, 2018, 06:14:30 PM
If even you don't wanna join the btc ecosystem you can still get enormous knowledge from this forum

The subreddit http://reddit.com/r/btcis a pretty good source of information about bitcoin in terms of investment. In social media there's a lot of people discussing about bitcoin in Twitter, Facebook, and uploading video about  information of bitcoin in YouTube so that you can easily understand about the crypto currency.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 03:29:20 PM
If even you don't wanna join the btc ecosystem you can still get enormous knowledge from this forum
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 11:03:24 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
For me, this forum is the best way to get latest informations about bitcoin and what's happening about it. But if you want another or new sources for research, I will suggest you to visit reddit, there are also threads with sometimes reference on it already. However, if you get the right keywords, Google can answer all your question and get everything you need.
Activity: 167
March 15, 2018, 11:02:34 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

For me Social media is the only source of getting information for bitcoins. Since our media not showing their  interest to give info about crypto currency. I saw large amount of people discussion about bitcoin in Facebook, twitter and spreading information on YouTube with videos. Reddit is the most famous site where i get all information in just few keywords click and always look for info before investment.

I am new to this market. And I read a lot of information, but I do not know how to select the information that I can trust. You have a high ranking in this market so I think to select good information with you is easy. But for me to do this is not straightforward. Huh
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
March 15, 2018, 10:26:01 AM
There are a lots of social media who can give you an additional information you needed but if you want an accurate and reliable sources talk to some here with much experience and who is expert in everything and probably they will share also their ideas not only to you but for the newbie like me also...
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
March 15, 2018, 10:18:36 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

For me Social media is the only source of getting information for bitcoins. Since our media not showing their  interest to give info about crypto currency. I saw large amount of people discussion about bitcoin in Facebook, twitter and spreading information on YouTube with videos. Reddit is the most famous site where i get all information in just few keywords click and always look for info before investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 09:26:40 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

I think you can search for information by browsing the internet or you can find information in this forum because here a lot of topics about it
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 08:12:27 AM
Best source is github,reddit,telegram chats and of course google:) If im looking for ico im searching in google all pictures and names of team, to see are they real or not.

For me the best sources of information is the thread of this forum, because exchanging the ideas of all the members here can gives you a sources of information about bitcoin.
Activity: 192
March 15, 2018, 06:29:48 AM
Best source is github,reddit,telegram chats and of course google:) If im looking for ico im searching in google all pictures and names of team, to see are they real or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 06:28:34 AM
for the btc's news I'm checking the exchange rate itself, LOL, cause I'm not trading the BTC/USD pair
as for other alt coins I'm monitoring a lot of different channels of information : some telegram groups, some twitters, announcement forum here
also some other sources like web site with some agenda for future coins announcements and so on..
Activity: 148
March 15, 2018, 06:25:18 AM
The best source for those informations is social media but when I did not follow the rules or steps i should rather asked some friends who knows about it. They are my best sources either. Smiley
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 15, 2018, 06:20:29 AM
I prefer telegram and youtube. besides I also often visit coinmarketcap.com. sometimes I also visit Coindesk, Bitcoinity, but I visit coinmarketcap.com more often.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 15, 2018, 06:05:34 AM
You are already in the right place to search for information about bitcoin, in fact threads about bitcoin here are almost duplicated from time to time. There are also people who are sharing articles from the outside and it is easier to read them from here.

Bitcointalk is also safer and ads are just in the signature so it's not annoying.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 01:09:34 AM

I used to get information from twitter and articles from there very much information about cryptocurrency that you can get the bottom of the internet is a storehouse of science while experience is your best teacher.
Activity: 260
March 15, 2018, 12:49:15 AM
Yes ,a best sources of bitcoin information for me we should be including that good listening an btc business.Use this Bitcoin Cryptocurrency News on media Application,that will keep you updated with latest Cryptos, Bitcoin and altcoins news, prices under one come again and also has lot of features of btc.The btc related to price on used the CoinDesk is great for Bitcoin related news and is constantly trying to improve its resources and analysis so that it delivers the best news to visitors.An instant look into the latest developments regarding Bitcoins A constantly updated price display section which shows for how many dollars,pounds,euros is the currency being sold for presently.
Activity: 517
March 15, 2018, 12:26:46 AM

I thinks twitter media is a best source to get information.but I have got information in this forum. In this forum better with me.
Activity: 31
March 15, 2018, 12:04:42 AM
i have got information from many sources like from Youtube, some Bitcoin magazines , read some knowledge about bitcoin, economy, i usually searching keywords or some title i have noticed. As a newbiew hopefully one day i have a solid knowledge of bitcoin and how to exchange or invest ,chose. Thanks for this interesting thread .  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
March 14, 2018, 11:29:03 PM
I think this forum is the best place to get the ultimate information about bitcoin or any other coins.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 10:39:49 PM
You can try it to search in any search engine you can have the information you can. There are also group in telegram chats and facebook chats. What I did is to try it if  that really have sense . In coinsmarket too there is a groupchats where you can learn about other cryptocurrencies. However, Im not using that anymore I got a little bit more busy now a days. But you can try it yourself and see if it can help you.
Pages:
Jump to: