Pages:
Author

Topic: best sources of information - page 9. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 07:28:02 AM
Obviously that the best source of information is this forum. You just need to know how to find necessary information here. If you want to know some common information about criptocurrency you can join any famous criptocurrency chat/forum
Yeah exactly this forum is the best place for getting information about bitcoin and other crypto currencies, but i think that there are a lot of other website through which you can really get a good information about bitcoin and any other altcoin. Even about new upcoming ICO. We just need to visit these websites on regular bases and every new project uses it as a source of information and advertisement so, what else you want.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
March 24, 2018, 07:26:35 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

This forum is one of the fastest sources for me, news are posted immediately.
If you are talking about the information related to that of crypto currencies, then this forum is no doubt the best place from where you can not only get the latest updates of what all is going on in the crypto world but you can also get to know the suggestions of the experts which can help you in dealing the situation in the best possible way. Other than this, you can also seek information from the internet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 11:19:17 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
It all depends on what information you are interested in. It's good that you are at this forum, and the community will always be able to help you. You just need to clarify.
Activity: 185
March 23, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

For me, the best sources of information is the internet, google, webs, etc. It can answer almost of your questions about a certain thing. Another source is the person around you, they can somewhat answer your questions. Asking feedbacks from what they know about it. This two things will help you clear your mind by answering the questions you has in your mind.
Activity: 518
March 23, 2018, 11:12:15 AM
The best sources o information about bitcoin is through internet and on this forum.Learning about btc is important becuase it wil help you  to success in this kind of job.Another way is to learn to others who also use bitcoin because they already have experience in doing that.

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 23, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
This forum is the best sources of information in my opinion because there is a lot of people here that are not tired to share information about the cryptocurrencies and almost all of the cryptocurrencies information can be found here since this is a very wide forum that is open for the people who want to share their knowledge and also to the people who want to make money because there is a lot of opportunities here.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 10:56:40 AM
you can download the app of telegram to get a more information and to get always updated aside from social media this is my source of information
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
For me, Google is my best friend. I always get useful information from google. Aside from this, is the social media like facebook, twitter and instagram. We can get news from these forms of social media. Be careful though of fake news. Smiley

Activity: 110
March 23, 2018, 08:48:20 AM
The best information of course in this forum, can also in google, facebook, twiter all can.
If we have not list in this forum and Want to know bitcoin, we can look it up in goggle, about what bitcoin is.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

there are alot of ways on how you can acquire info. Internet is everywhere all you have to do is click. But if you wanted info from someone experienced you can try posting some questions here in bitcointalk. Also social media is a medium to have knowledge, just join and follow groups that talk about crypto.
Activity: 70
March 23, 2018, 08:26:03 AM
In my case its Twitter and Telegram. There are issue of reliability regarding information. You have to judge by relating it to other source.
Activity: 196
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 23, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
I think the best source of information is from Google. Because any question must be on Google always have the answer. But not all the answers can be said to be true, so you have to filter out some sources of answers that you think are right.
Activity: 3
March 23, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

Their are some great groups on Telegram that you could join to get beneficial information regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrency related topics
Activity: 238
March 23, 2018, 02:45:56 AM
mostly here in the forum but also I use twitter,reddit, telegram to get information too
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
March 23, 2018, 02:45:25 AM
Forums, Social Medias and other places that you can read opinions of other people freely is the best way to gather information on Crypto, I don't trust on any popular article makers because we didn't know if they're just paid, Just like Medias here they paid by sindicates to spread fake news same here in Crypto it's a battle of the business minded people and all wants to earn so all the things even spreading fake news they can do just to make a good bucks for themselves.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 02:20:44 AM
Obviously that the best source of information is this forum. You just need to know how to find necessary information here. If you want to know some common information about criptocurrency you can join any famous criptocurrency chat/forum
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 23, 2018, 02:20:37 AM
Thus bitcointalk gathering the news share from the individuals here is upto date, close to on that is source have realable second otion to discover recently data from the google in light of the fact that the web innovation are laso refresh about what occur in this world. That is the reason thus my areas have motto
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:19:34 AM
In the cryptoworld, news have become very important. And if you are a short term trader, you have to be up to date. So waiting for news on news site is not effective enough. Because mostly when the news are on the site, the charts is already red or green and you missed it. So the best way are communities like bitcoin talk or chat groups lile telegram. When there are more people who post always news, you dont have to be worry not to be up to date.
Activity: 154
March 23, 2018, 02:12:57 AM
Simply on social media platform they have lots of ads and information this could help a lot.I personally recommend twitter as a source of information lots of updated news lots of advertisement on different cryptos thanks to this i am always updated on what is new on bitcoin community and do not also forget the forum.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
March 23, 2018, 01:27:37 AM
As for me, Google is my best source of information and news, I don't really spent much time in social medias like facebook or twitter. if I am looking for informations Google is my most reliable source, I am always reading news from 3 to 4 websites so that I can be sure that I've not read a fake news. Just like having a second opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: