Pages:
Author

Topic: best sources of information - page 12. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 20
March 21, 2018, 12:03:49 AM
For me, this forum is the best source to get all the information about bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
March 21, 2018, 12:02:19 AM
The best source of information for me is from those who already been thru thick and tin of bitcoin. In this modern age some people are saying that books are no longer reliable but for me it is not true. Almost all of the successful investors, businessman and even politicians want to share their experiences and what they are doing is they are putting their experience thru writings and were been publish thru books. To cut the story short it is best to get reliable information from the books that were publish thru the true story of the successful men and women.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 21, 2018, 12:00:04 AM
a lot of content about crypto and others that spread on the internet.
you can open google and type crypto or bitcoin and all the information you will get. You can join the bitcointalk.org or vip.bitcoin.co.id forums and many sites that talk about crypto.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 11:51:15 PM
Actually you can find it here on this forum. There are also social media which spreads information about bitcoins and altcoins. You can also see videos on youtube about it. Information about bitcoin is everywhere. But in my opinion, this forum is the best source of information about bitcoins and crypto. Just look on the correct threads. I am sure someone will answer your questions.
Activity: 210
March 20, 2018, 11:32:04 PM

I am creating a group with bunch of folks to buy multiple crypto research reports including palm beach report. Please fill if you are interested..
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrrTqZRCrL8RZ1td4d2Zv8lYcADGtDc2SEg0OBLwyBwb41dg/viewform

The best sources of information about bitcoin is by searching and reading it,and analyzing the background of it.And you can get also a information questioning or survey those people really inow what is bitcoin is.And also by getting information through those people who really a legend of a bitcoin.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 11:20:50 PM

I am creating a group with bunch of folks to buy multiple crypto research reports including palm beach report. Please fill if you are interested..
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrrTqZRCrL8RZ1td4d2Zv8lYcADGtDc2SEg0OBLwyBwb41dg/viewform
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
March 20, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
I can not find any information about bitcoin better than this forum, in this forum you can get all the information you are looking for. whether it's past information about bitcoin, or the latest news about bitcoin.
you just need to read one by one from thousands of topics that are created, and select the title that you think interesting and then read everyone's opinion, where you can find information

I am learning about bitcoin through this forum and as a beginner, it is very helpful because it answered the questions I am curious about. By reading answers and questions on this, it will help you gain knowledge. Aside from forum, I looking for information about bitcoin through google knowing the capabilities of internet as a source of information.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 05:30:12 AM
for my most source of information about bitcoin is on social media because people today are now using social media so the information exchange is fast on bitcoin.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 20, 2018, 05:13:17 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
I joined the crypto community on social networking sites like FB, Twitter to update the latest information on crypto. In my country, there is a crypto community on the telegram that receives a lot of quick information about what has just happened, to help many investors make timely decisions and avoid risks.
I have learnt alot from this forum about cryptocurrency and other than that i think social media is still one of the fastest way to get information across to a very large number of people and somtimes radio stations also stand as a very good platform for information sharing.
I also learnt a lot from these forums but also I use the social media as well. Linkdin is very good for crypto because a lot of people are using it to tell others about bitcoin and great new coins. There is also lots of info on analysing the cryptos which is very useful.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
March 20, 2018, 05:09:38 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
I joined the crypto community on social networking sites like FB, Twitter to update the latest information on crypto. In my country, there is a crypto community on the telegram that receives a lot of quick information about what has just happened, to help many investors make timely decisions and avoid risks.
I have learnt alot from this forum about cryptocurrency and other than that i think social media is still one of the fastest way to get information across to a very large number of people and somtimes radio stations also stand as a very good platform for information sharing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 05:08:12 AM

There are so many sources of information about crypto currency, but the best and most reliable source that you may have is no other than, but this forum. Because most of all crypto lovers and even haters are with in this forum, and their are so many threads and sections that will help you to obtain an enough knowledge and techniques that you want to learn, to earn and work easily with crypto.
You are right, this forum can really help in the development of the crypto currency, you can ask questions that interest you, read testimonials and recommendations, but the problem is that to find here really useful information, you need to search a lot in a pile of spam and not necessary information.
Exactly, this forum helps a lot to those people habe lack knowledge about crypto currency relates and the current issues of the crypto currency. Also, it gains the knowledge to those people who are new mamber here as they will explore the different subject that can also answer the related questions that they ask. Thus, all of us here exchange different informations which can gives big help to the crypto currency community.
Activity: 103
March 19, 2018, 06:22:55 AM
I have found that being on cryptocurrency forums with people who know their stuff and what they are doing has always been the best way to get the most reliable information. I don't listen to what the news says until I do research.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

There are so many sources of information about crypto currency, but the best and most reliable source that you may have is no other than, but this forum. Because most of all crypto lovers and even haters are with in this forum, and their are so many threads and sections that will help you to obtain an enough knowledge and techniques that you want to learn, to earn and work easily with crypto.
You are right, this forum can really help in the development of the crypto currency, you can ask questions that interest you, read testimonials and recommendations, but the problem is that to find here really useful information, you need to search a lot in a pile of spam and not necessary information.
Activity: 672
March 19, 2018, 06:01:57 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
March 19, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

Facebook is the most famous site where you get information all over the world and especially for bitcoins. I myself join many pages and groups where people share there thoughts and information. Mostly i join Bitcoin relates groups which can makes me able to get information about bitcoins. This sites is also the big source of information. Many peoples make topics and share there info with us.
Activity: 58
March 18, 2018, 11:28:57 PM
I first heard it from my friend and I did my basic research by asking him only
Activity: 350
March 16, 2018, 01:14:56 AM
the best wellspring of data is via web-based networking media since individuals are presently 90% of individuals now utilizing web-based social networking so they can learn bitcoin in the event that they utilize web-based social networking and have an awesome favorable position over individuals who don't seek and ask just the individuals who know them.
Activity: 154
March 15, 2018, 06:41:37 PM
For me my Best source of information  is using by the internet. They have many ways to get source of information like news paper,
radio, and social media. Including this bitcoin talk we can get information by reading and understanding what's going on with bitcoin.
Activity: 532
March 15, 2018, 06:40:47 PM
For me, always the best source of information about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies was this forum. There is everything you need. Sometimes I watch a video in YouTube, but mostly I read the information here.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
March 15, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

i get update information from coin telegram and crypto daily news searching to google about latest news about the cryptocurrency world are the fastest ways to get information for me. twitter and facebook one way also to get latest information for the crypto's.
Pages:
Jump to: