Pages:
Author

Topic: best sources of information - page 15. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 03:37:48 AM
We can get information from a lot of places, such as Twitter, ins, various news websites, but we need to judge whether it is true or not, because now these platforms are full of false news released by some people.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
March 13, 2018, 03:34:12 AM
I get maximum information from this forum. Apart from that, I am following a few channels on twitter and I keep an eye on the google news tab. I ensure that I do not miss a single news item since the market is linked heavily with the news surrounding it. So, by keeping a tab on the news I can decide which coin I should be investing in and when is the time to sell my investments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 01:12:02 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
Best source is forum. If you regularly active in forum you get all information. other you can follow blog article that regularly discus about bitcoin and crypto currency. 
Activity: 162
March 13, 2018, 12:16:13 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

Most info I get is here on the forum and I know how to identify real news compared to fake and spam news. But for news and for latest updates on bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies worth the investment, I just Google news and read threads there. Sometimes, I also doubt news there but it's better than nothing.

I think the best source for collecting Bitcoin is to invest in it. Maybe we don't have so much spare money, but we can make small investments so that profit and loss can be controlled within our own acceptance.
Activity: 52
March 13, 2018, 12:07:02 AM
I recently heard that a seminar is going to be organised on btcs. Such seminars are useful for solving your queries live
Activity: 36
March 11, 2018, 04:01:02 PM
I always get interesting information about cryptocurrency from coindesk articles, twitter dan Facebook.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 04:00:56 PM
Most of all this is with telegram channels
Telegram isn't a good source information since the moment i found out there are many group telegrams such as a scam group.
Fake ids are reputating trust for 1 account and they're using that account to scam people very easy .
One more thing, telegram is hard for your to read all the chat and the notification is really annoying.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
March 11, 2018, 04:00:46 PM
Basically here or on redites. There is a lot of information about bitcoin and crypto currency in general. Also Google will always help. There exactly is all the information
Activity: 112
March 11, 2018, 03:52:01 PM
Most of all this is with telegram channels
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 02:24:10 PM
You can find many groups in facebook and twitter also forums who have the information you need to know just make a search by google
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
March 10, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
For me,Internet is the best source of information because there are so many websites in the internet where you can find a reliable and accurate information.
Activity: 206
March 09, 2018, 12:19:52 AM
social media is still one of the fastest way to get information across to a very large number of people and somtimes radio stations also stand as a very good platform for information sharing
Yes, social media is a good platform. Now that there are more and more social media, people from all walks of life can get whatever you want from social media.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 08:47:18 PM
social media is still one of the fastest way to get information across to a very large number of people and somtimes radio stations also stand as a very good platform for information sharing
I agree, social media is the best sources of information especially today, because of popularity that most of people focused if what may be the news. I think on this way bitcoin will recognize by the people. So we will get good information here about btc.
Activity: 504
March 08, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

Most info I get is here on the forum and I know how to identify real news compared to fake and spam news. But for news and for latest updates on bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies worth the investment, I just Google news and read threads there. Sometimes, I also doubt news there but it's better than nothing.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 07:44:24 PM
There are a lof of bitcoin supported websites out there that offer valuable and bonafide information. Forums like bitcointalk.org also gives true and legitimate information and news about bitcoin. Actually there are many social media sites thst provides bitcoin news and info, you should just be keen and speculative in order to not be fooled.
Activity: 196
March 08, 2018, 07:16:38 PM
With this bitcoin,i got information through google and also to the forum re edit also.Simetimes i find it through my fily”s knowledge,we got it in a n open forum.We exchange ideas that iseas came out or the answer will be posted in the forum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
March 08, 2018, 07:12:20 PM
Apart from this forum, I follow a lot of bitcoin and crypto currency experts on Twitter who gives up to date news about the progress and anything affecting affecting bitcoins and the other crypto currencies as well.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 06:53:15 PM
The best sources of information are the forum,  bitcoin news, twitter and as well on social media apps. But to have a reliable sources might as well do research too.  The internet itself has a lot of informations to offer in bitcoin and any other coins,  but using it with critical thinking and smart attitude would be the best way to get the best of it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 06, 2018, 04:54:09 AM
The forum itself is the best source of information about cryptocurrency although there are too many false information that are also being spread. But let's rely on those people who are prominent in bitcoin and is/are source of facts. For those are saying that twitter is a good source of information, it is especially for those businesses, exchange, prominent personality in the crypto world.
Facebook is like the core of every ico's that are being released
Not anymore after FB started to ban ICO related paid ads.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 04:46:17 AM
the best wellspring of data is via web-based networking media since individuals are presently 90% of individuals now utilizing web-based social networking so they can learn bitcoin in the event that they utilize web-based social networking and have an awesome favorable position over individuals who don't seek and ask just the individuals who know them.
Pages:
Jump to: