Pages:
Author

Topic: best sources of information - page 20. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 02:53:14 PM
I have never looked for bitcoin information in media, or articles.
because I think what they preach is a contrary to reality, I see the media only giving negative news about bitcoin.
I am more confident with this forum, in this forum I can get all the information I need.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 12:59:47 PM
For me, the best source of information about Bitcoin and the crypto world is bitcointalk as I see, at least a single member updates even the smallest negligible incident taking place anywhere in any country in the world. Of course, it is the initial source of getting information or say news, to do a deep research I browse multiple reputed sites to get the exact information about any particular incident or concept.
Certainly! Fake news are all around us and it has become incremental. We have to be on guard all the time to prevent this from happening. The best source of information aside from doing online research and watching bitcoin-related videos,is the forum itself, a new and fresh information is fed and served daily.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 12:23:10 PM
I think the Bitcoin are very active on chat group that's why i gained knowledge from them and I use twitter, telegram,facebook  to get information 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 01, 2018, 11:33:08 AM
For me, the best source of information about Bitcoin and the crypto world is bitcointalk as I see, at least a single member updates even the smallest negligible incident taking place anywhere in any country in the world. Of course, it is the initial source of getting information or say news, to do a deep research I browse multiple reputed sites to get the exact information about any particular incident or concept.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 11:27:35 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

My number one source of information when it comes to reliable news and announcements is the project's website. The second would be their official twitter account. I think there is a much quicker information feed through twitter. That is the best thing about social media platforms. And then I read articles but not all kinds. I see to it that the site publishing such article is a reliable one and the one who is writing is a credible person. Apart from these, I treat all information as either dubious or even garbage.
Activity: 168
March 01, 2018, 11:21:12 AM
We live on the mordarn science.  Social media one of the part source of information.  Telegram, Twitter,  Gogle,  Youtube this are few of the sourc..  But bitcoin is one of the  very important source of information.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
March 01, 2018, 11:08:27 AM
Try to avoid sites that are mostly cryptocurrency related news only as you will also notice that they will try to fabricate or try to relate something for Bitcoin. This news sites only main goal is to increase traffic and they are doing so by creating as much noise by having big misleading headlines in order to get your attention. As for information only try reading news from main sources line cnn, theguardian, and cnbc as they will show you a neutral side of the story, it will be as true as it gets.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
If you means best source as trusting source information, the answer is should coming from the web news site such as CoinDesk, news.bitcoin.com, CoinTelegraph, ccn.com and Reddit. I will not pick twitter or social media as best source, because from my point view some of them are spreading FUD.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 10:59:13 AM
This Bitcointalk.org forum is the best and produce by the experts and well experienced people, bitcoin forum provides us the great information by what we are reading from the high ranking members. This forum provides the best knowledge about bitcoin and other things that are being talk about here. Thanks to the high-ranking members in this forum, please do continue the good deeds like sharing strategies and more, may God bless you always.
Activity: 45
March 01, 2018, 10:46:46 AM
Aming the social sites you told, twitter and telegram are the best for getting such knowledge about btcs
Activity: 378
February 27, 2018, 02:20:38 PM
I think the bitcoin is learn over the internet and if you have some relatives they are good motivators So bitcoin and the crypto are widely used and it is circulating in the market So the best sources for information is the bitcoin forum and the videos which is available on internet and the the second thing is the good friends and of they know something new about bitcoin and altcoin then they will self secure  like my  cousin have have studied with me in university and after that i have enjoyed all the time with that.
Activity: 70
February 27, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
Information through google search and twitter seems to be one of the fastest way to get information and facebook is another good medium plus telegram
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
February 27, 2018, 02:02:12 PM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
My best source of information about crypto is this forum, it has a lot of topics and what's on the news or other platform is here too that is why I like spending my time here in the forum just reading and gaining ideas and information about cryptocurrencies and the future of our community.

Yes, still the best source is this forum because we can easily see if the information is real with the help of the community. Social media is also a good source specially on telegram groups.
Activity: 490
February 27, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
My best source of information about crypto is this forum, it has a lot of topics and what's on the news or other platform is here too that is why I like spending my time here in the forum just reading and gaining ideas and information about cryptocurrencies and the future of our community.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
February 27, 2018, 01:49:01 PM
Mostly from Telegram.
Telegram is one of the fastest growing application but Twitter is the perfect source in latest information. Because many experts are spread the news in twitter and this forum is always spread the crypto information.
  Social media and all other sources are important because we don't think which one is latest and fastest source of crypto platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
February 27, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
Mostly from Telegram.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 01:16:50 PM
you can get the most bitcoin many information on this forum. because in this forum, we exchange knowledge about bitcoin.
but you can also find the bitcoin information from the media, or articles.
Activity: 243
February 27, 2018, 12:55:23 PM

Social media is a good source, but not always reliable. I personally draw information from a dozen sites that are not only related to the crypto world, but they are generally economic, because all of this affects the markets.  Smiley
Activity: 89
February 27, 2018, 12:25:58 PM
You don't need to have information regarding this shit topic. Remain unknown to these domain for safety
Activity: 714
February 26, 2018, 06:36:44 PM
For news we can get it from this forum or reputable website, for data we can get it from some site like ICOSTATS, COINMARKETCAP or etc. Keep surfing, then you can get many informations that may be are useful for you. Especially in this forum,
Pages:
Jump to: