Pages:
Author

Topic: best sources of information - page 23. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk
February 24, 2018, 03:22:07 PM
I can not find any information about bitcoin better than this forum, in this forum you can get all the information you are looking for. whether it's past information about bitcoin, or the latest news about bitcoin.
you just need to read one by one from thousands of topics that are created, and select the title that you think interesting and then read everyone's opinion, where you can find information

I think CCN is the best site

Where to get information from is one step ... another related question would be ... how reliable the information is ?

for instance do you get info from CNN or Foxnews ?   Grin
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 03:14:42 PM
I can not find any information about bitcoin better than this forum, in this forum you can get all the information you are looking for. whether it's past information about bitcoin, or the latest news about bitcoin.
you just need to read one by one from thousands of topics that are created, and select the title that you think interesting and then read everyone's opinion, where you can find information

I think CCN is the best site
Activity: 168
#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk
February 24, 2018, 03:13:27 PM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

On surface web ... Bitcointalk and Reedit ... when I need to get more technical sounds to me a nice idea to research on github, academic papers etc...

On deep/dark web .. well

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 03:08:13 PM
Activity: 112
February 24, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
So far we can only get new information. There are so many social medias or channels to be sure we will get a new updated information and one of the most probably channel most helpful is YOU TUBE, and that's why today's modern technology..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 01:29:34 PM
Best source is subjective as some people provide more value than others but I like either here or Twitter as my best source. I don't even consider media outlets to come closer because they will have mass amounts of bias and misinformation which means I can't trust them one ounce.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
February 24, 2018, 01:20:08 PM
bitcoin is all over social media there are ads about it on facebook and instagram etc. for short the best way to get information is through social media but beware of some bull shits and fake info there.
Activity: 118
February 19, 2018, 05:32:07 PM
cryptos are a fast moving environment. The slightest news can make a corner move seriously in a few seconds, so I think twitter is the best source of information.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 05:20:33 PM
Twitter,Youtube,Telegram,reddit this are few of them that needed to follow if you want an info about cryptocurrency in twitter just $ or # before the characters. But before checking some coins that you want search on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
February 19, 2018, 05:12:04 PM
Crypto twitter and social media in general but  beware because often people just post bullshit.
If you find out smth onsocial media verify the source before spreading the news or investing.
Don t forget, the rule n.1 DYOR!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
February 19, 2018, 05:08:02 PM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
It's usually use Google News feeds, I get all the interesting News regarding Bitcoin there from different sources.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.
February 19, 2018, 04:56:18 PM
So either in here, or on reddit. Here in the forum but also in reddit there are always many threads with enough information and reference to information.
But with the right key words, google can give you just about all the information you need.  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 04:49:10 PM
social media is still one of the fastest way to get information across to a very large number of people and somtimes radio stations also stand as a very good platform for information sharing
Activity: 69
February 19, 2018, 04:45:49 PM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: