Pages:
Author

Topic: best sources of information - page 3. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 09:26:22 AM
I personally start every day from monitoring these two sites. They usually provide all kind of information I need to know to be on the run with changes.
Attention! These two links are providing to external sources with news feeds. If you not sure about the source, input it in address bar

news.ycombinator.com
feedly.com
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
Main information networks on BTC and crypto-coins: Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, Medium, Telegram, Facebook.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
April 25, 2018, 09:13:02 AM
I think a good source of information about cryptocurenncy and bitcoin is best in this forum. besides we can info about bitcoin and cryptocurrency from social media and trusted website which is made to discuss cryptocurrency. but we must always remain cautious in accepting any info and news.
Activity: 11
April 25, 2018, 09:08:48 AM
I use a lot of resources, starting from  Forbes and ccn.com, then for crypto price checking I use Bitcoin real time games https://bitcoinflipapp.com
Activity: 392
April 25, 2018, 09:04:00 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
Well twitter and telegram is the best sources of information specially for all the altcoins i have and for the bounty campaign i join, and off course for a ico that i wan to join, telegram is the best sources of news and also the twitter both telegram and twitter can give us a good information.
Activity: 23
April 25, 2018, 09:01:14 AM
First Social Media to get some hot News and then Google to verify. I don't have any source again because you will often open it every time.
Activity: 51
April 25, 2018, 08:58:23 AM
The best source of information todays is the social media, and also this bitcoin forum for the more information just read topics.
Activity: 556
April 25, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
For me there's a lot of information here in forum if google can't provide information to you, you can also search here in the forum.
Activity: 81
April 25, 2018, 08:01:07 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
Bro! Try www.cnn.com Im using This For searching all about cryptocurrency
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
April 25, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

I used to use some articles and some websites that provide information about coin price movements after that I compare and read all the benefits of the differences that exist after that you can know which website is best for information about the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 06:37:43 AM
I usually get news on twitter and some sites write about Cryptocurrency. At those sites there are very accurate news that we can archive back to evaluate an altcoin in the long run.
Alternatively, you can join several groups on the Crypto newsfeed telegram. There are managers who update the news very quickly and completely free as long as you have to be native.
Activity: 252
April 25, 2018, 06:26:19 AM
It is necessary to follow the news from official sources, and to clearly distinguish truthful information from lies, since some sources deliberately say deliberately false information, one can not believe such sources, trust one and the same information on several sources so that you can not be deceived
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 06:20:09 AM
What do most of you make of youtube as a way of learning about crypto? Bc i think that is what ends up happening to most newbs.
Activity: 205
April 25, 2018, 06:18:02 AM
There is some answers in Google and you can do a research too in bitcoin forum. You only have to do is to read and read in bitcoin forums. You can buy also a book about bitcoin.
Activity: 215
April 25, 2018, 06:09:46 AM
As for me, since being a newbie before, I always look for more information from all the forums here in bitcointalk.  I see to it to spend time checking and reading forum subjects, replies and quotes from any members and it definitely gives me ideas about bitcoins and some other information.
Activity: 308
April 25, 2018, 06:08:55 AM
I recommend medium, telegram groups, social media and I usually come to google chrome for it's recommended feature articles about bitcoin. You can also subscribe for email to notify you from any news when they had.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 06:04:49 AM
I use Telegram, Twitter and Youtube cryptorelated channels as the best sources of information for me. But it takes a lot of time to find really useful information about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 56
April 25, 2018, 06:00:37 AM
The best sources of information can be found in google news feed,CNN news and of course here in forum. If you are a wide reader you can find a lot of information that you want. Cool
Activity: 126
April 25, 2018, 05:58:46 AM
Articles from Cointelegraph are often linked on Reddit.com and Twitter for readers who are interested in reading about Bitcoins in great detail. The only problem with Cointelegraph is that it might not be the best source of getting information.
Activity: 700
April 25, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

Social media like twitter is the fastest way to get newest information about cryptocurrency or related. I am enjoying find information in twitter because many people using twitter for sharing their knowledge and sharing about their strategy. Its good platform if we want find update information
Pages:
Jump to: