Pages:
Author

Topic: best sources of information - page 4. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
April 25, 2018, 05:46:12 AM
I'm not fixated on one type of media only. One medium won't be effective because a news isn't always credible. I rely on some media because I can compare the news that appears, whether the news is valid or not. Looking at the speed of information, social media is the fastest, but the news isn't always true. So be careful in filtering out the existing information.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
April 25, 2018, 05:41:01 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

I never looking at that but sometimes twitter is one of my source of information like when I am applying in airdrop project. There are many site that you can get some information but the best for me is this forum. Every time that I log on my account, I'm reading some updates for my campaign and this gives me a full of information.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
There are many ways and means of learning about bitcoin when you are concentrated on your aim and ready to achieve the necessary level. You just need to start. Crypto world awaits you in this business.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 05:33:33 AM
There are a lot of ways to get information, but for me the best source of information is from Google. Besides, you can find much useful information on this forum.  Also, I like Twitter and Telegram.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
April 25, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley
There are a lot of reliable cryptocurrency news and media sources in the internet that truly provides reliable and true information. CoinDesk and the Cryptocurrency News (CCN) are the ones that I rely on in terms of all things cryptocurrency. They provide true and reliable information and most of all, they aren't controlled by any capitalist.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 04:06:04 AM
I think everyone agrees that social media is still one of the fastest ways to get information to a large number of people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
April 25, 2018, 04:03:40 AM

There are so many sources of information,which i really depend on,but mostly i get a source of information in google news feed,when i need to knows what happen in the cryptomarket especially in terms of pump and dump situation, but when its depends on the statistic data of  cryptocurrency i must monitored always in cryptomarket website and coin base,because its much reliable in  terms of market price value.
Activity: 144
April 25, 2018, 03:50:19 AM
My best source of information is Google. I always rely on Google if I do not know the answer to my question. Lots of answers will be given Google but we must be smart to choose the best answer.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 25, 2018, 03:31:54 AM
Social media definitely right to way got news about market.but personally I got news coindesk,is the best thinks with me.Reddit not bad.i have friends worked him crypto.their always receive news to the Reddit about any currency.their tell me Reddit good ways to got news about crypto Market.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
April 25, 2018, 03:24:31 AM
Reddit is be far the best source for information about BTC. 
The subreddits are such a wealth of knowledge that there really is no need to check out multiple sites.
I will occasionally read google news or coindesk, but Reddit gets most of my attention.
Activity: 215
April 25, 2018, 03:23:10 AM
As for me, the best sources of information today are the telegram channels. They are now a huge number and there are many very valuable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 03:21:48 AM
Social media is the best sources of information today, because of popularity that most of people focused if what may be the news.
We get maximum information from this forum.
Yes, telegram is also one of the best source.
Yes although lots of false information also are being spread through social medias, we cannot deny the fact that it is one of the reasons why crypto became popular, either good or bad news makes crypto on a hot seat. Anyway telegram also has some announcement regarding new and upcoming ico and other stuffs related to crypto aside from social media and here in this forum.
You can get informations amd knowledge from different websites. Either here or in Crypto twitter, facebook, telegram, instagram or in Google. Those are my sources, but make sure that you are aware if the new you have got is legitimate or just a bull shit. Be aware of those fakers before spreading it or before investing.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
April 25, 2018, 03:17:35 AM
Social media is the best sources of information today, because of popularity that most of people focused if what may be the news.
Yes although lots of false information also are being spread through social medias, we cannot deny the fact that it is one of the reasons why crypto became popular, either good or bad news makes crypto on a hot seat. Anyway telegram also has some announcement regarding new and upcoming ico and other stuffs related to crypto aside from social media and here in this forum.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
April 25, 2018, 03:13:57 AM
 The best sources of information can be found in google news feed,CNN news and of course here in forum. If you are a wide reader you can find a lot of information that you want. Reading is the best tools to have more knowledge about everything.I recommend medium, telegram groups, social media and I usually come to google chrome for it's recommended feature articles about bitcoin. You can also subscribe for email to notify you from any news when they had.
Activity: 132
April 25, 2018, 03:13:21 AM
in this forum you can get all the information you are looking for, you just need to read one by one from thousands of topics created, and select the title that you think is interesting and then read everyone's opinion.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 03:09:20 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
April 24, 2018, 07:47:51 PM
social media is still one of the fastest way to get information across to a very large number of people and somtimes radio stations also stand as a very good platform for information sharing
Social media is the fastest way to get information about in bitcoin cause lot's of people use it and other sources of information is radio station. We can also get information in reading article in newspaper there is lot of sources of information about in bitcoin.
Activity: 298
April 24, 2018, 06:47:51 PM
Lots of information we can get but from which is the best Huh Actually you can find it here in bitcointalk forums, There are also many social media that spread information about bitcoin and altcoin. You can also see information on cryptos about it. Information about bitcoin is everywhere. But in my opinion, this forum is the best source of information about bitcoin and crypto. Just look at the correct thread. I am sure someone will answer your question. Here is (bitcointalk forum) you will get information and advice from the seniors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

For a reliable news site, always look for the author of the article. Bitcoin is great and very popular right now so the line between news and opinions are thin. The example of the site that I trust is CoinDesk. Twitter also works because most of the times, the crypto accounts just tweet links for the articles about bitcoin and other related stuff which I all found helpful.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 01:19:43 PM
the most well-known source of all information about bitcoin is here on social media because all people are now using social media.
Pages:
Jump to: