Pages:
Author

Topic: best sources of information - page 8. (Read 1743 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 26, 2018, 05:33:52 AM
I've added the hastags #digitalcurrency #bitcoin #cryptocurrency on news aggregator apps (like FlipBoard) on my mobile and I get my daily industry news from it.  Smiley
To learn more about cryptocurrencies, its update, latest news and trend, you can visit https://www.coindesk.com. I can also suggest the following websites for reference:
BitcoinMagazine.com
CoinTelegraph.com
Reddit.com/r/Bitcoin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 05:29:48 AM
Twitter, Youtube, Telegram?
Activity: 39
March 26, 2018, 05:26:05 AM
The best source of information I've heard is through the media, books, stock exchanges, online newspapers: CryptoHackers, Cointelegraph. The track from: Bitcoin Talk, com Forum. There are also youtube, facebook ... Thanks to the media on it help me a lot.
Activity: 126
March 26, 2018, 05:07:23 AM
Bitcointalk is the channel for getting information. There are various kinds of information in various sections inside. Other channels are just like you said, and others are not.
Activity: 70
March 26, 2018, 05:05:19 AM
I have found bitcoin groups to be quite good at conveying information. Also here on bitcointalk forum people post some good information concerning bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 04:42:19 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

Social media is best channel to get information but not all information you gather from this are reliable. If you want to reliable source of information it's better to connect directly to the website and try to contact the admin regarding the status of project or ect. In terms of cryptos update the coin market cap is the best way to know the progress of price. There many ways to collect information and they are a lot of channel that you will access if you want to get clarified and reliable information. Also this forum is the best way to get information. All you have to know is you will found out in this forum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 04:36:10 AM
Where do you guys get your info from?  Like Twitter, PBC, coindesk articles, etc.  Always looking for new sources for research Smiley

It's just a matter of DYOR, IMO. There are vast collections of websites that provide information regarding what you really want. To search some of these websites, i am using google search engine. That depends on how well you know how to use google's capabilities in searching the web.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
March 26, 2018, 04:14:44 AM
I've added the hastags #digitalcurrency #bitcoin #cryptocurrency on news aggregator apps (like FlipBoard) on my mobile and I get my daily industry news from it.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
March 26, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

best ones are bitcointalk, reddit and main media outlets like Coindesk and cryptocoinsnews. Then also traditional media like facebook and twitter. Telegram chats are also quite useful
Activity: 80
March 26, 2018, 04:08:31 AM

I will use Google search directly. I will also use bitcointalk.org. The most important tweet I pay attention to a lot of people. Sometimes I will communicate directly with them. It is convenient and very quick.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 26, 2018, 04:07:09 AM
Through this forum I have enough information and knowledge about crypto. But if I want to find the latest news, I look it up on google news feed.
Activity: 56
March 26, 2018, 03:57:44 AM
 The best sources of information can be found in google news feed,CNN news and of course here in forum. If you are a wide reader you can find a lot of information that you want. Reading is the best tools to have more knowledge about everything.I recommend medium, telegram groups, social media and I usually come to google chrome for it's recommended feature articles about bitcoin. You can also subscribe for email to notify you from any news when they had. Smiley

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 03:55:48 PM
Now its better to invest in Red Lanterns https://goo.gl/RddguE
Activity: 154
March 26, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

Hi for me the best source of information regarding bitcoin is online research and youtube  social medias, readings also in the forums and thread helps  a lot to get to know about bitcoin.Also the testimony of each bitcoin users are the best way to know more about bitcoin. In Bitcoin you must patience enough in waiting and  most of all you exert more time,because you need to be online everyday to monitor and postings.So if you have all this there no question you will earn in bitcoin soon.
Activity: 126
March 24, 2018, 04:05:57 PM
First i think The bitcointalk community is best source, then from social media and some websites.
Activity: 33
March 24, 2018, 03:51:52 PM
I like CNN, you can see a bunch of articles on Bitcoin on that news website. News websites are a nice place for information.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
March 24, 2018, 07:50:56 AM
Best information you will get here on bitcointalk forum. Just be careful when new members post some information , because it can be fake or scam. Good social media about bitcoin is Twitter , but you must follow the right guys. I would recommend you to have two twitter account, one for bounty with + 5k followers and second where you follow only few people because good information.
Activity: 114
Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
March 24, 2018, 07:44:58 AM
charts are a good source of information.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 07:36:44 AM
I usually look for information on Twitter and telegram group.
Can be spelled out the information I got 70% correct.There is also news just nonsense. Instead of not finding the information, we better follow it. But do not fully trust them, if you can believe in yourself.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 07:29:22 AM
I mostly get my information in this forum. There are a lot of geniuses in here but before I trust a certain information, I do research. I do not rely in facebook since I do not frequently use that app. I also gain lots of knowledge from my friends which are the elders in this forum. Try also watching videos in youtube because you will learn more quickly in watching videos rather than reading texts.
Pages:
Jump to: