Pages:
Author

Topic: Best time for promoting bounty projects - page 6. (Read 22864 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
November 06, 2019, 11:55:23 AM
The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters
I think altcoin season is just a name, Because so far i'm not yet encountered the so called "altcoin season" As i know if the bitcoin was uptrend definitely altcoins will follow so for me there is no such thing as altcoin season that was according to my Opionion.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
November 06, 2019, 11:40:52 AM
I do not agree with you. What you are talking about is the best time to make money supporting projects.
But during the season of altcoins, many weak and scam projects grow in price along with good ones, so it's not fair. It’s not a big deal to grow along with everyone during the altcoin season.
These projects will be valuable in the most difficult times, these are exactly the projects that in the future can change the crypto industry. Projects need to be supported here and now, when they enter the market.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
November 06, 2019, 06:10:02 AM
Well it depends, in a good project with working product that can solve real problem it can survive even in bearish trend because of the people who support it due to its uses. But you're somehow right, alts bull run is a big factor for the bounty to succeed since majority are erc20 tokens under eth platform. As we know if eth soar high it does affect the prices of the tokens.
Oh course, if the project is already good (has a product that can be proven and can be used), the results will still be good, there will be no effect even if the conditions are bearish or eth prices (let's say) stuck, the price no up or down.

And if talking about the right time to promote bounty.  there is no reason with the altcoin season.
in my opinion, whenever is the right time and depends on the project being followed.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
November 06, 2019, 06:06:24 AM
I do not agree that the altcoin season will be the reason for the best bounty. Because the best time to promote the bounty is when the ICO scams are gone. Because once the campaign is cleared and the ico scams are gone, investors will come back and the bounties will be running smoothly again. And this should be the focus of today's platforms such as ethereum and waves for regulation to prevent scams.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
November 06, 2019, 05:55:26 AM
People should really avoid this mentality of passing on bounty hunting just because of unstable market conditions. If the project has potential, it will probably blossom in the upcoming altcoin season and the current market sentiment will not have any importance. Keep lurking and pray for solid projects and you will be rewarded when the right time comes.
I like you wisdom, that how we should think, think on the other side too because its really possible that the coin we will receive as bounty rewards will pump once the altcoins season is here. We can actually do this with ease if we will not only rely on bounty hunting as our source of income, if we were able to make a lot of money in bounty hunting before, we should consider looking for another source right now and wait until this market will settle again.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
November 06, 2019, 05:48:51 AM
The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters
Well it depends, in a good project with working product that can solve real problem it can survive even in bearish trend because of the people who support it due to its uses. But you're somehow right, alts bull run is a big factor for the bounty to succeed since majority are erc20 tokens under eth platform. As we know if eth soar high it does affect the prices of the tokens.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 06, 2019, 05:47:56 AM
People should really avoid this mentality of passing on bounty hunting just because of unstable market conditions. If the project has potential, it will probably blossom in the upcoming altcoin season and the current market sentiment will not have any importance. Keep lurking and pray for solid projects and you will be rewarded when the right time comes.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
November 06, 2019, 05:46:15 AM
I am still contributing to the bounty in IEO project now, because from the many projects there are paying even though the pay is not as big as in 2017 until 2018. I remain optimistic that if there are projects that will pay me well, that's my hope, I do not wait until the altcoin season arrives.
Nowadays only few bounties worth hunters' time, well like you mentioned, some bounties for projects doing IEO still pay off. There is no point comparing now and 2017, I believe in future crypto boom is going to be greater than the uptrend in 2017. Patient dogs eat the fattest bone, wise bounty hunters will still be promoting decent projects patiently, surely a few will pay.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
November 06, 2019, 05:18:15 AM
In my own personal opinion, there are no such thing is the best time for promoting projects because anytime is the best time to promote a project, as long you are appropriately and uniquely promoting your project to attract and invite investors,
I do agree, there is no such thing as altcoin season. Anytime and any moment, bounty projects can successfully launch.
It is just actually a stroke of pure luck if you participated in a successful project.
but for now it is not the best time to promote projects because most investors have stop participating in projects due to scams.
Yes, bounty campaigns nowadays are not profitable, most of the projects are not even able to raise enough money to fund the project. Most of them did not succeed nor becoming a scam.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 275
November 06, 2019, 04:56:22 AM
I do not support the opinion that there is an altcoin season because the success of any altcoin depends largely on the types of project, the actual product they introduced to the crypto market, the acceptance of such project by the crypto community.

2017 was the crypto peak because media promotes altcoins to stardom and that does not make it an altcoin season but an altcoin exposures.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
November 06, 2019, 03:10:46 AM
I'm still new and haven't been involved in that year, so maybe it's true that the best time is 2017, but I think we have passed 2 seasons without really good projects like glory in 2017 and hopefully next season we will see the glory of the altcoin market is back.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
November 06, 2019, 02:58:12 AM
All bounty projects are mostly erc20 tokens which means they rely on ETH for proper value or gains for developers that is why some willingly delay payouts or listing on exchanges, if ETH reach 1000$ again its huge gains for projects and bounty hunters as well, but who knows when? i can't wait around since i don't know when good season will return
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
November 06, 2019, 02:01:22 AM
I am still contributing to the bounty in IEO project now, because from the many projects there are paying even though the pay is not as big as in 2017 until 2018. I remain optimistic that if there are projects that will pay me well, that's my hope, I do not wait until the altcoin season arrives.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
November 06, 2019, 02:01:13 AM

Hmmm. How do we exactly know when is this altcoins season? So far, we can't be 100% certain when is the good time to promote bounties. Because even the projects you do not expect to do well end up doing well. I just conclude that promoting bounties is just grace. The one to pay you will definitely pay you huge.
In my own personal opinion, there are no such thing is the best time for promoting projects because anytime is the best time to promote a project, as long you are appropriately and uniquely promoting your project to attract and invite investors, but for now it is not the best time to promote projects because most investors have stop participating in projects due to scams.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
November 06, 2019, 01:47:25 AM

Hmmm. How do we exactly know when is this altcoins season? So far, we can't be 100% certain when is the good time to promote bounties. Because even the projects you do not expect to do well end up doing well. I just conclude that promoting bounties is just grace. The one to pay you will definitely pay you huge.

There might be a best time to promote a project but the odds of becoming certain to the exact date cannot be easily determine. What we should focus more is to promote a project that is worthy enough of advertisement. Those project that the people needs at the present time. In this case, the time for promoting bounty projects depends on the needs and requirement of the community. If we think that a particular project is beneficial, then promote it. If we can see a project can solve a massive problem to the society, then promote it. The idea is, Always promote projects that are having a potential to provide benefits rather than promoting projects that only aim to gather investment without practical purpose.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
November 06, 2019, 12:49:49 AM

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
November 05, 2019, 11:46:06 PM
The best time to promote bounty projects is when the market is on a bullish situation. Do not ever promote bounty projects when the market is bearish because no matter how good your project is then it will still not perform very well since people are skeptical when the market is bearish and they will probably just ignore your project. Always set a road map to follow and set your promotion when the market is in a good shape.
I agree. so remember in 2017, where most projects were successful, because bitcoin was booming and had an impact on the ICO project at that time. but after mid-2018 until now, it seems like a few projects that sound successful. of course the moment determines the success of a project

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 05, 2019, 11:35:39 PM
During bull market seasons, most of the projects become successful because token sales go well with them. Hence, promoting bounty programs during this time is good and that is why most of the hunters earned huge profits during the 2017 bull market. It is a good time to promote a bounty program after studying well about its projects and knowing its potentials to become successful.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 05, 2019, 11:26:07 PM
The best time to promote bounty projects is when the market is on a bullish situation. Do not ever promote bounty projects when the market is bearish because no matter how good your project is then it will still not perform very well since people are skeptical when the market is bearish and they will probably just ignore your project. Always set a road map to follow and set your promotion when the market is in a good shape.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
November 05, 2019, 10:44:47 PM
For me, we should do initial marketing before the launch of the market, we should have our avid fan first, let us inform target masses of what we have on hand, so that during launch, there is already market that will help us to do our next goal, which is massive marketing. Let us not waste our time at all. Doing marketing should be before and until you are successful, no need to wait for the launch, and don't expect people to do marketing alone too, as the team of the project you should do the big part of marketing.
Pages:
Jump to: