Pages:
Author

Topic: Best time for promoting bounty projects - page 8. (Read 22864 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The best times for bounty projects we had two-three years ago, but now I can see also a few new interesting projects using bounty campaigns for their promoting.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters

Yeah, and you'' get your tokens just right after that season ends - that's cool  Grin
Bounties and airdrops are good before the bull market. Maybe several months before or something around it.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
Thats right, right now it is an awesome time to collect altcoins from different bounty programmes, because market is recovering and it seems like altcoinseason is about to start. Do not lose your head when it comes guys.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
If I wait for the altcoin season to promote the project, I think it's a wrong decision. Because we never know when the altcoin season will occur. Will we wait and without anything we can do. It's better from now to promote a bounty project in order to produce something.
Activity: 630
When everyone cries about the dumps and deep market, the real bounty hunters work hard, hoping for the best
well, no matter the market is bad, true bounty hunters still take advantage of opportunities at every opportunity. hope there is good luck from the project supported. predictions can be missed but great hopes for success from a profitable project don't disappear.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
When everyone cries about the dumps and deep market, the real bounty hunters work hard, hoping for the best
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters

I dont exactly understand what you mean  by altcoin season but I think anytime will be nice to promote a project as long as you have made enough research about it and you can go along with it. Since the market situation is not static, you definitely will have a lot of coins in your wallet when it pays off.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Yes. If the altcoin price starts to increase. Then campaign participants can also get money. Unfortunately, at this time the altcoin price is dropping. We can't do much about this. Yes, be patient.
I don't think it has anything to do with altcoin and the altcoin season, that's nonsense.
The problem now is that investors are not interested in ICO at all, just look at some dead ico after they are listed on the market.
Let's forget about 2017 and move from the past.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
Yes. If the altcoin price starts to increase. Then campaign participants can also get money. Unfortunately, at this time the altcoin price is dropping. We can't do much about this. Yes, be patient.
copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 0
2017 is the best session for the bounty hunter. I think it was the royal time for bounty. I hope this time also right for promote bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
"CoinPoker.com"
I think the best time to promote bounty projects is always in the bullrun time because there is assurance of making more profits from the projects you helped promotes
Well, the bull run is the same thing as the altcoins season, because if we term it as bull run alone, bitcoin is the major coin that makes the market bullish, and not every altcoins depends on the bull run of BTC, the only altcoins that has been functioning well in value are the altcoins that are group as the top coins in the market or on exchanges.

Other altcoins does not rely on bullish trend of bitcoin and many of them even decline in value which may not be the best time to promote them to get more surge, the best time is when bitcoin is going sideways, many altcoins tends to pick up then and many investor’s attention is diverted from bitcoin market temporarily to altcoins market, and developers needs to be up and active during that time to promote their projects so that investors can easily see it and pick interest in it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I used to get very good results while participating in Bounty companies that conducted ico companies and was fine with me.  But today the work of the Bounty Hunter is not rewarded in its true worth and therefore each of us has very high hopes for IEO.  Recently, projects really show good results thanks to ieo, because in this way it will be possible to select projects that will have prospects in the future, and will not distribute junk coins in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 371
successful pre-sale is a good sign to join and promote a bounty.
As this year, IEO selected system of sale is a good thing to grab.
BEST to choose a project to promote in general

SOFTCAP REACHED + IEO in a good exchange.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
there is no specific time to join a bounty campaign. when you see that there is a good project that you deserve to follow, join in. if you doubt then don't ever try to join. paid or not is an end business.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
It is better to sell little-known coins that you have received for the bounty and they are unlikely to ever grow, and then buy more promising and reliable coins.
In my opinion right now is also a good time to join some bounty campaign because now there are so many projects but off course not all of those projects will surely be successful that's why we should choose very wisely what bounty project we should promote so we can assure a good profit.
Activity: 891
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
The best time for bounties is when bitcoin is doing fine on the market.

2017 is a typical good example of when and why bounty hunters were rewarded well but the best time is still to come.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
This is a very vital point you have made here which should  not be disregarded, during altcoins season is when everyone wants to impress people, and developers comes up with different promotions to attract people and they would really need hunters this time, some of these tokens gets to quickly enter exchange too.

Altcoins season does not stay too long in the market, so we still have to be careful too in participating then, we have to look for very short campaigns that will fall within the time of altcoins, because after the altcoins season, we will go back to bear market which will make no difference for people that participate in long term project. I even prefer to go airdrop more during the altcoins season, because we get to gain more in terms of value.
Activity: 476
I continue to participate in the bounty but have no illusions about high earnings. Of course I want to hope that the tokens received from the bounty will someday cost normal money.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol

I am still hopeful that one day altcoins will pump again to the highest level. The end is not yet approaching rather the beginning is here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I guess you have a question to answer which is " when is alts season"? To me there is no time that you cannot participate in bounty campaign as as am concern because no one can predict when a coin will surge and that is why we must be involve at all time.
Pages:
Jump to: