Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins - page 12. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 11, 2018, 06:38:24 PM
I personally think the best time to sell the altcoin is when the coin price starts rising,
and for now more precisely the time to hold I think,
and the most important thing is that we just follow the development to be clearer
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 04:47:44 PM
I do hold many altcoins like ethereum and dent. And I hold it until market is fully recovered. Or maybe during the bull run , because I believe the right time to sell altcoins is when you get atleast a small profit.
i hopefully it will be very soon. cause now price of all altcoins make me sad.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 04:35:46 PM
It depends on the coins liquidity as well as the application of each currency, if its a good I will keep it cause it will be priced high later!

basically everything really depends on the potential of each coin because it already has a different prospect, but it would be nice even though the coin has good potential when the price is high from the price when you get it to sell part of it so that it can take advantage and the remainder hold just in case when prices continue to rise. do not forget to buy again when the price is corrected but with a note the market is trend up.
Activity: 336
September 11, 2018, 04:02:07 PM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

Based on my experience , I think the best time to sell some of your altcoins is when it's price hit your desired price like before the end of the year because most of the altcoin price starts to increase in holiday season.

For me, the best period when you have to sell your tokens is the time, when the cryptocurrencies' prices reached the top and start falling down already. meanwhile, you must work quickly - many guys will sell their alts during this time.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 12:10:28 PM
Personally for me, as long as crypto is concerned, I do not think there is any particular time set aside that is the best time to sell any of your coin but you should h=rather have a good strategy and a targeted amount for you coin so that when it gets to this value, you can sell it. For me, when my altcoin has reason to my targeted value, I sell it and wait for the price to fall before I buy again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:05:34 PM
You sell when you've made your target profit, or when you've reached your loss limit.
Whether you're trading or investing, always have a target depending on the potential you place on the asset.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 11:35:46 AM
Depends on kind of this altcoins. I will definitely hold it if it's something promising or ICOs project where I got it from will pop out loudly.
Activity: 461
September 08, 2018, 10:09:41 AM
I do hold many altcoins like ethereum and dent. And I hold it until market is fully recovered. Or maybe during the bull run , because I believe the right time to sell altcoins is when you get atleast a small profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 08, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
I think, the best time to sell altcoins is when the altcoin price rises and currently the altcoin price has dropped so it might not be the right time to sell unless you have already gotten profit

What you just wrote doesn't mean much! It's great to sell when price is
high, what ever you plan to sell.
    This topic should be deleted! Along with all comments, people just repeat
same lines, rarely I see something worth mentioning.
   Why people think about selling? Do you ever think about using alt-coins?
With time value will rise, in future we will be able to buy things with alt-coins,
now you are selling them for few dollars, with same amount in future you can buy
a car or house. Don't sell, use them or hold them!
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
I think, the best time to sell altcoins is when the altcoin price rises and currently the altcoin price has dropped so it might not be the right time to sell unless you have already gotten profit
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 08, 2018, 08:18:05 AM
Circumstances like this are not the right time to make a sale. the price is very cheap and even people can't afford to open the market. they are more silent about their assets. we don't need to panic in taking a decision in selling assets. start patiently waiting
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 08:05:27 AM
in fact we can only one thing. We can try to wait patiently. This will make you less afraid. The investment market today will be more difficult than ever. And patiently waiting is a good trading position)

Waiting patiently is the best key to the current market conditions, rather than having to sell it, there will be greater losses due to selling at very low prices compared to when buying for investment. Fluctuating market movements are very difficult to predict and this year is the worst situation experienced by the crypto market. but I believe that growth will return in the near future, only need to wait a while longer.
Activity: 250
September 08, 2018, 07:15:34 AM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
Yes, the time is now prosperous for this coin, as the coin itself is very productive, and even radovatsa this coin at the level of thinking and soon grow up to crazy sizes. Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

Are there any exchanges where I could use margins to open short positions for altcoins (not BTC, ETH)?
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 18, 2018, 11:24:17 AM
The best time to sell your coins is of course a bull period when almost every coin is at peak. There is a euphoria stage. But that doesn't mean that bear phase is worthless. You can play shorts and can still make profit out of the market. Be thorough with technical analysis. If you are in the game of trading, play it nicely with full understanding.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
August 16, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

Based on my experience , I think the best time to sell some of your altcoins is when it's price hit your desired price like before the end of the year because most of the altcoin price starts to increase in holiday season.
The best time to sell altcoin is when its pumping in alt season.
So the first thing you need to know if its already an altcoin season or not, it happens when bitcoin going sideways but the market cap is still increasing.
1DC
Activity: 448
August 16, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

Activity: 283
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 12:49:43 AM
I am also almost the same as what you do, right now I am holding a coin that I have from an ico, but maybe the difference is that you invest in ico while I only participate in a bounty campaign from an ico, and even now I still have coins I got from the bounty, while waiting for the market recovery to happen sometime. but in my opinion the right time to sell coins is when the price of the coin has already experienced a price increase that has made us get a good profit.
Activity: 350
August 15, 2018, 07:23:24 PM
the best time to sell your altcoin if you feel enough in your profits. each investor has his own view of his profit. the price can change at any time according to market demand. if many sell it will cause market prices to weaken
Activity: 640
August 15, 2018, 07:19:15 PM
most people will definitely use a strategy like that if it costs more than ICO and can get a profit it will definitely sell it soon, but I personally all depend on the development team and the potential of the coin project, if it has good potential in the future to be able to continue to increase the price I will still hold the coin even though the price is above the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: