Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins - page 11. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 12, 2018, 02:05:39 AM
It depends on the coins liquidity as well as the application of each currency, if its a good I will keep it cause it will be priced high later!

Not only do pennies hold for long periods of time, they also increase, only potential and real quality coins will bring you high value, so sell your coins at the same level. most reasonable price.
Activity: 504
October 10, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
the most important thing for now is not selling our assets first. I don't think this is the time to sell altcoins,
and for the time being we better keep holding it or buying potential coins,
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 11:21:58 AM
It depends on the coins liquidity as well as the application of each currency, if its a good I will keep it cause it will be priced high later!
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 06:13:08 AM
The best time to sell altcoins already naturally was when altcoins really rose to the highest level, and was trying to climb dulse but something went wrong, since everyone comes to this course.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 05, 2018, 05:59:07 AM
I don't think this is the time to sell altcoins,
the most important thing for now is not to sell our assets first
if you get profit from the altcoin that you hold,
then it's the right time to sell it

If coin you think has a bright future and will have some demand in coming time than I would suggest to hold because currently market is not on the run. Once it rises even those altcoins will rise multiple time and you will make much money than selling it now . Unless it is worthless coin and has no future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
October 05, 2018, 05:53:27 AM
not now for sure  Grin. maybe it was end of last year. now we should wait till market recovers a little bit. so we can start trading again. we can sell, buy and increase the volumes. now there are only holders. they do not touch their wallets at all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
October 05, 2018, 05:34:33 AM
We are very long convinced that Bitcoin can not fall below $ 6k. I'm afraid to upset everyone, will be lower. And the altcoins will fall on the very bottom. This is all very sad, but inevitable.
Activity: 154
October 05, 2018, 05:30:04 AM
in fact we can only one thing. We can try to wait patiently. This will make you less afraid. The investment market today will be more difficult than ever. And patiently waiting is a good trading position)
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
if you get profit from the altcoin that you hold,
then it's the right time to sell it
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 05:56:29 AM
Even though the market is slowly recovering from being fallen, i think it's not yet the superb time to trade or sell your altcoin. Maybe we should hodl it for quite sometime, as the old proverb said patience is a virtue.
copper member
Activity: 462
September 23, 2018, 05:10:22 AM
Activity: 395
September 22, 2018, 10:44:43 PM
In my opinion you should keep all the Altcoins and wait for the end of the year to increase the price of Bitcoin. And that time will surely be the harvest of the Altcoin. Perhaps in just four months Bitcoin will reach $ 30,000. Tongue
Activity: 693
September 22, 2018, 08:24:18 PM
just sell your coins as soon as you see that the price has went up by more than one to two percent, that is what i usually do when i see a good profit in one of those coins that i bought before.

Best time to sell your altcoins is when you make profit on your initial investment. Sell your altcoins based on your price goal, don't just depend on someone who told you to do so, make your own analysis. Some altcoins are good to hold in long term so better to decide well and don't ever regret your decision.
Yes, the only goal of everyone who are in crypto is to make profit so the best time to sell is when we, as holders
can identify the profitable time with reference to our buying value so I agree that the best time to sell is when we can have enough profit to earn.
Activity: 308
September 22, 2018, 07:54:42 PM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

I prefer holding. Daily trading can be very fast and tiring sometimes for me. So, I think buying some coins at the best time and holding is much more better. I hope we can see some great prices before 2019.
Activity: 733
September 22, 2018, 07:53:21 PM
now even though the market has shown recovery, but not the best time to sell because altcoin is still not growing high and significant. so now it remains the altcoin hold that you have until the highest price.
Activity: 476
September 22, 2018, 07:38:46 PM
There are no exact rules to me to sell my trading coins. Every time you can't make profits, so don't think about when you need to sell.
For now, all we have to do is keep holding it,
if we decide to sell it, I think that is a wrong decision
Activity: 238
September 22, 2018, 01:44:01 PM
now it is necessary to buy altcoyins because soon there will be important news that can raise the market.
?
Activity: 124
September 22, 2018, 01:29:47 PM
There are no exact rules to me to sell my trading coins. Every time you can't make profits, so don't think about when you need to sell.
Activity: 630
September 13, 2018, 03:01:00 PM
Only a crazy guy will decide now to sell the cryptocurrencies. The market is so low that it will be an insane decision. Go on to hold your BTC and altcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

whenever it is possible to sell it as long as we have the coins to be sold. selling coins is also not easy because selling it also requires a market for transaction media in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: