Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins - page 20. (Read 5514 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
July 17, 2018, 01:46:39 AM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
Apart from ETH, Ripple, BCH and likes for them…let me just say the first ten, any other altcoin usually fall when the price of Bitcoin is rising, because people would like to sell their altcoins and go for bitcoin as the price starts to go up.

Time when the price of these altcoins go up so when Bitcoin is having organic growth. What I’m saying doesn’t happen all the time, so…don’t really go for it, just keep on watching the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 07:00:42 PM
my biggest mistake is not to sell my coin at ICO prices, actually why i hold my coin too long because i never failed to sell my coin at cheap price and after 4-5 month then my coin price also increase and that i feel only regret. that's why I became a holder to make sure my coin has progress
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 06:51:43 PM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
I believe that this time is very suitable for you to trade altcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly recovering in the past days and are still on the rise. Therefore, I think you should not sell altcoin at this time, the price of bitcoin will continue to increase altcoin prices, so you should wait for the price of $ 7000 altcoin altcoin alt altogether.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 16, 2018, 06:31:52 PM
I sell altcoins if my target reach because as a trader you need to have target value of the coin that you hold.  But if I see the coin has no chanves to pump I will sell it immediately before losing again more money but most of my coins is for longterm holding.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 04:47:43 PM
Short term assets in 95% case. Can suggest you interesting upcoming ICO Kelvin Blockchain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 04:33:12 PM
Now the crypto currency market starts to come alive-we all watch it - bitcoin again wants to reach the normal level of 10-16 Wink
It will soon happen, I think by the middle of autumn. I'm participating in perkspecific ico - and at the start there's always a good price, now I'm in the favorites project NEO .I am sure that there will be good X  Grin  , if the project is strong, it is necessary to hold.
Activity: 78
July 16, 2018, 04:21:33 PM
When they will on market you should sell in 95% of cases I tho Huh Roll Eyes About ICOs, will someone invest $xxxxx this summer?? I'm researching quantum project Kelvin Blockchain. Shocked
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 01:55:45 PM
The bitcoin is actually an alternative to all the altcoins produced this means that as the altcoin price increases bitcoin will decrease so according to this logic if you see the bitcoin price increasing it is time for you to let go of our altcoins no matter how large they are

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 10:31:16 PM
All in the business is when you make a profit then it is your profit, no matter how much profit, let alone this in Cryptocurrency, want 1% or 200% still it is an advantage for you.

If you delay to sell your profits then you will lose momentum to get something that makes you happy at that time.
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 03:15:04 AM
I usually do not choose fixed time to sell altcoin. Every time I buy an altcoin or altcoin I get in the bonus campaign I get hold of. I will observe the evolution of the cryptocurrency market. When the altcoin price drops I will not sell. On the contrary, whenever my altcoin price is rising I feel I'm profitable then I will sell them
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
July 12, 2018, 02:47:20 AM
the best time to sell altcoin is when the price goes up, not just altcoin but it applies to all existing cryptocurrencies, never you sell the assets you have when the price is cheap.

there are still lots of traders are selling which is why the price drop more to $6300, i don't know too why they are doing it. its probably due to less experience in trading at down trend market. how do these guys learn to trade and decide to sell when most of us consider the price level the buying time?

won't we be losing more if we hold still?

I'm talking that traders affect price more then anything else, but nobody listen. To many people sell coins and that's why supply rise very often and if demand doesn't follow or at least stay the same price gets into downtrend.
I have many alts, when it's good to sell depends from when did you get in and do you have desired profit in mind and how much time can you afford to wait, answers on this will determine are you more short, mid or long term trader.
Without more informations it's not possible to give advice when to sell, that's should be individual decision, we all know that something can work for me, but will it work for you too? Asking when to sell, when to buy, how much depends from many factors, sum it up and make your own decision that will work best for you, and after which one you will not regret making.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
July 12, 2018, 02:40:49 AM

As of now, I am just planning to hodl my altcoins for now because it is not advisable to do trading now. For me, the best thing to do is just to hodl our altcoins and just wait for the best time for the market to rise again. I think I am just goind to hodl until the last quarter of the year.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
July 12, 2018, 01:36:00 AM
the best time to sell altcoin is when the price goes up, not just altcoin but it applies to all existing cryptocurrencies, never you sell the assets you have when the price is cheap.

there are still lots of traders are selling which is why the price drop more to $6300, i don't know too why they are doing it. its probably due to less experience in trading at down trend market. how do these guys learn to trade and decide to sell when most of us consider the price level the buying time?

won't we be losing more if we hold still?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 01:12:37 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 01:09:02 AM
See in the crypto market we need to have a lot of patience to make money at the same time, we have to control ourselves while we are trading because if you are panic about the prices definitely you are going to lose the value. For selling altcoin, we have to choose the right time when they are high value. Now it is not the good decision to sell them in the market because the prices of altcoins went very low in the market.
Activity: 518
July 12, 2018, 12:49:17 AM
We must know how much our capital to buy in that coins and calculate the price of this coins as of now and if you have atleast 30%-50% gain that is the best time to sell your altcoins, maybe sometimes at the end of the year the price of the market going high that is also best time to sell your altcoins.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 12, 2018, 12:49:08 AM
The best selling time for selling altcoin is when the profit amount has reached your target. Set goals in your portfolio. If you find it has increased to the level of profit you want, sell it immediately because your hunch is always right. Always rely on your self to get more profit.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 12:41:56 AM
I think it depends on your strategy (trading or holding). Currently, all altcoins have quite good prices, you can consider to buy them and ready to hold for a long term. On the other hand, you can do trading on these coins you have bought for holding; this is also one of good strategy.
For me, I expect that in next 1-2 years. All current altcoins could hit 10x-100x like altcoin history (i.e. NEO, ETH, DASH, STRAT, ....)
Activity: 21
July 11, 2018, 09:48:34 PM
Certainly this is not the right time to sell alt coins infact now is the time to buy and make investments because alnost all altcoin are at their lowest price!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 03:31:59 PM
I think the best time to sell alternativecoin is when the time comes that it have a high value or amount in the market
because there’s  a assurance that you will be profitable in the right time comes.
Pages:
Jump to: