Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins - page 18. (Read 5491 times)

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
July 21, 2018, 08:56:48 AM
hold and sell depending on the number of coins we have, if in large size and project the coin is good then we better hold up the price we want and if the amount of coin we have a little then the price above ico we can already sell and buy some lg the price below our selling price to add our coin till it really much to hold

When we talk up about best time to sell coins then it was always advisable to sell it when the market value of the coin is high. This is also depend on how a project of an ICO goes on and now this was a very crucial situation to any user and traders of a crypto's since the standing and the market is crucial too.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 07:36:56 AM
its easy, sell it when pump. do not sell at loss, just hold your coin as long as you bought it in dip.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:09:03 AM
I do not know when the market grows again, but now should not sell them, prices are falling deep. So do not expect the market to grow in a short time. wait 1 more year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 06:41:52 AM
I always do trading by looking at the right time and trying to do the right thing to be able to get profit, every opportunity to get profit then I will buy and sell with the right moment and when I already get profit
Activity: 437
July 21, 2018, 05:37:47 AM
When everyone is screaming "TO THE MOON" it's usually the best time to sell. And to buy when the market is in depression (like now)

Sometimes it is difficult to understand if your tokens really reached the top. some greedy guys are waiting for the better times, and finally, they lose a lot. Do not be greedy, and sell your alts when the profit is about 30%.
actually, we all know that selling altcoin when the price is pump is the best thing. but, the best time in my opinion, when altcoin rises above its ICO price. well, many people are waiting for such moments, especially for the newly completed ICO.
The best time to trade altcoins is when you see the price of it change constantly during the hour, there are many people trading that kind of coin. Then if you join you will earn a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2018, 05:10:58 AM
When everyone is screaming "TO THE MOON" it's usually the best time to sell. And to buy when the market is in depression (like now)

Sometimes it is difficult to understand if your tokens really reached the top. some greedy guys are waiting for the better times, and finally, they lose a lot. Do not be greedy, and sell your alts when the profit is about 30%.
actually, we all know that selling altcoin when the price is pump is the best thing. but, the best time in my opinion, when altcoin rises above its ICO price. well, many people are waiting for such moments, especially for the newly completed ICO.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 05:09:59 AM
You can either sell or buy altcoin at market prices as well as at your own discretion, if you get a profit from the sale then you sell it as if they are worth the price you can buy altcoins
Yeah there are so other methods of selling and buying. There are exchanges properly that are working on this block chain technology. They are looking forward for people who are interested in bitcoin. They can give you big chances for making good selling and good buying opportunities. And other method is that you have someone known person who is selling coins so that can be an option.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

I believe you should get rid of altcoin right now, can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, it can be seen that at present bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and the price of altcoin is down very strong in the past two days. The market is in the downtrend stage so I believe the price of altcoin will continue to fall sharply and there will be no bottom, so you should cut the hole into the altcoin drain immediately.
Activity: 336
July 21, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
July 21, 2018, 12:55:37 AM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
The best selling time for selling altcoin is when the profit amount has reached your target. Set goals in your portfolio. If you find it has increased to the level of profit you want, sell it immediately because your hunch is always right. Always rely on your self to get more profit.
Selling process is not good if we find a little increase in low market but should let it go higher and higher so that we get more product of our invested money.

Now people sell directly after a little increase in the value of Altcoin in its low market which brings further decrease as a result of which we will have a declined value market is not the desire of all of us but in real it is our entire fault to sell directly.
Activity: 378
July 20, 2018, 08:08:43 PM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

Obviously the best time to invest on the market is when the prices are already pumping and it was also applicable to every coin in the market, volatility will make you reach if you know how to trade very well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 20, 2018, 08:00:49 PM
I think if you already gain profit 30% from your capital is enough to sell your altcoin . A couple days ago i buy altcoin and then 2 days later price going up and i got 40% from my capital so i sell my altcoin and then buy another coin. I try to use day trade strategy

If there's a good rate value in market I immediately sell my coins to earn quick profit as well and I buy cheaper, coins when we encountered dump,its up to you how you decide with your own perception in market as far as you are able to determined the fact there's a lot of possibilities to happen.
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 07:25:45 PM
I think if you already gain profit 30% from your capital is enough to sell your altcoin . A couple days ago i buy altcoin and then 2 days later price going up and i got 40% from my capital so i sell my altcoin and then buy another coin. I try to use day trade strategy
Activity: 308
Swipe!
July 20, 2018, 06:16:15 PM
It's incredibly difficult to choose a right time to sell alts because they are extremely volatile, far beyond big players as top 10 of coinmarketcap.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
July 20, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

The time of selling matters the most for us traders because it is where we could have losses of gain. As for me, the best time to sell is when everything in the market is stable. When the bull market starts, it is where we could sell with good profits in return so better wait for it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
July 20, 2018, 01:32:45 PM
If want to know more information of the altcoin. Market place is right place. All country people check the price information in the market place then invest. So learn the altcoin price information and choose the best coin for the investment. Altcoin also any time to change the price. So price will be down buy and hold. It any time to up the price. That time exchange or hold the long time. 
If that means buying altcoin and then hold for a long time? Indeed it looks easy, but a lot of people will be afraid of losing money when looking at a bad investment. sell altcoin surely should be proportional to the amount of time and money we invest. Therefore, we need to understand very well the project from coin we will invest. It all will go well, when many of the projects achieved with success.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 20, 2018, 01:20:50 PM
If want to know more information of the altcoin. Market place is right place. All country people check the price information in the market place then invest. So learn the altcoin price information and choose the best coin for the investment. Altcoin also any time to change the price. So price will be down buy and hold. It any time to up the price. That time exchange or hold the long time. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
hold and sell depending on the number of coins we have, if in large size and project the coin is good then we better hold up the price we want and if the amount of coin we have a little then the price above ico we can already sell and buy some lg the price below our selling price to add our coin till it really much to hold
Activity: 336
July 20, 2018, 10:39:49 AM
I believe that this time you should sell altcoin immediately, the market is showing very bad signals for altcoin, you can see that after several days of continuous increase, at present the price of altcoin is down very and there are no signs of stopping.

So in order to preserve your capital, you should leave the bitcoin to preserve capital and profit.
Activity: 75
July 20, 2018, 06:35:03 AM
If we agree that we only participate in good ICOs, then it makes no sense to sell immediately as soon as you can make a profit. It is better to wait for x2 from the price of ISO and sell half of the tokens. Still a lot depends on the market of course. If everything falls, it is difficult to profit even from a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: