Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins - page 21. (Read 5514 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
July 11, 2018, 02:46:18 AM
Well this would be actually the worst time to sell any Altcoin
Like we deal with the Bitcoin and other products, are helpful to understand the perfect time to buy and sell Altcoin too. If you look at the procedure how you reach towards your profit then you will better understand to know about the real timings.

It can also be described by the general rules of market to buy only in low price so as to make profit in its high market. Always buy in low market and avoid buying of coins or any product in high market which will be in benefit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 07:48:42 PM
Best time to sell altcoins is when the market going up.when sell makes more profits. sell your Altcoin in a high market and not in a low market. When price increase in the market of cryptocurrency, then I will go to sell my altcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 07:23:01 PM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
Although expects say there's no specific time to sell Alt coins.  I am of the view that the best time to sell Altcoin is during the bull ran period, when the market is green. With that I am pretty sure you will make alot of income.
However, a typical look at the price graph of the the particular Alt coin you wish to sell will also help you determine the beat tome to sell that coin
July 10, 2018, 06:47:09 PM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
I think it is time to take the word altcoin, can see that bitcoin prices are rising sharply during the past few days and are showing signs of slowing down, in my experience is preparing for big fluctuations in prices Bitcoin, so you should begin to take the words altcoin and transfer to bitcoin. This recovery, I think bitcoin price will reach $ 7000 level.
Bitcoin is continuing to deepen after Bancor's hacker market penetration and transfer of large amounts of ETH. The market is volatile so investors should really calm and analyze the situation next, do not sell out that is very bad.
July 10, 2018, 06:11:24 PM
According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to increase, so I think you can completely invest in altcoin at this time and should not sell hastily. The market is showing signs of a slight recovery so you should invest in the short term to reduce the risk of price fluctuations in large fluctuations.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 05:47:34 PM
We all have our own preferences as regard how long we keep our tokens.I personally prefer a long term investment for the bulk of my tokens.the risk is higher but so is the reward
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 05:45:12 PM
I think it is time to take the word altcoin, can see that bitcoin prices are rising sharply during the past few days and are showing signs of slowing down, in my experience is preparing for big fluctuations in prices Bitcoin, so you should begin to take the words altcoin and transfer to bitcoin. This recovery, I think bitcoin price will reach $ 7000 level.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
July 10, 2018, 05:36:16 PM
I can not recommend the time to sell correctly, but now should not, because I see the market is falling sharply, perhaps in the near future will rise high.
  As much as time is passing bitcoin is getting high value and importance so we need to fix the perfect time for selling bitcoin, I am rue now is the best time to buy because the market is low now a day, if we will buy some bitcoin to store for the long term so it will secure our future but selling now is not a wise choice at all, yeah in near future bitcoin will be high again so hold as much as you can without thinking about selling at this panic trend.
Activity: 120
July 10, 2018, 08:15:26 AM
Now it is not proper time sell altcoin, because market is too low. I think, In the last of every year is the best time to sell Altcoin.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 10, 2018, 07:10:23 AM
By the end of this year, altcoin prices will rise again, and now is a good time to buy and hold, and I think they will be stronger if you are patient.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
July 10, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

As for me, the best time to sell altcoins is when the market fully recovers and when it's with high value. During this time, selling would be a risk because the market is currently in red and we might jave big losses. We better wait for the right time to sell so just have more patience.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
July 10, 2018, 06:01:43 AM
I can not recommend the time to sell correctly, but now should not, because I see the market is falling sharply, perhaps in the near future will rise high.
Really? no one can predict the price correctly even professional technical analysis still can be wrong with his predictions. My opinion its only manage your money before doing the trade. With money management, you can survive on bearish / bullish market
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
July 10, 2018, 06:01:32 AM
If you don’t need fiat don’t sell all your altcoin sell on the half, you have. We don’t know what will happen on the value of the altcoins it might increase or decrease. So, whatever what on the that altcoins at least you have some more on your wallets. But if you need to cash, you the only you can do is sell it on the value that you think is enough for your needs.
July 10, 2018, 05:44:16 AM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
July 10, 2018, 05:25:20 AM
The era of altcoins is still not today, the right time to sell our altcoins is in the near future. There are still many people who are not aware to what is cryptocurrencies. I am sure that the altcoins will become more valuable in this following years.
July 10, 2018, 04:24:24 AM
You can either sell or buy altcoin at market prices as well as at your own discretion, if you get a profit from the sale then you sell it as if they are worth the price you can buy altcoins
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
Actually, if altcoin price already give profit then that time have included best time, but most of us will hold altcoin longer and will be sold at the end of the year or the beginning of the year to get a higher price again.
Actually on this forum, there are hundreds of people who are ready at every moment to give you advice. This advice can have same wavelength as yours and it can be totally inverse with what you think. As everyone has got defend point of view so you can’t just think one statement from everyone. This would allow you to to listen everyone but do whatever suit you at end.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
July 09, 2018, 11:16:56 AM
There is no specific best time for selling any Altcoin. It depends on individual case and circumstances. You have to decide when you should sell your Altcoins. The knowledge about market trends and technical analysis might help you in this. The general rule is obviously to sell your holding at a price higher than what you bought for. Otherwise, it is generally said that the last quarter of the year is profitable for selling Altcoins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
July 06, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

The best time to sell coins is obviously when the market prices are pumping but as of today, you should hold your coins or invest even more in order to earn more profit.
you are right. it is the best chance to sell the coins you have. sometimes the 10% increase of the coins you have held has been profitable. Well, if it is the best time, then the time pump is the best time to sell.
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 10:28:14 AM
That changes too much for me, I especially hold good coins so I don't easily make decision of selling them but if I see real problems with the execution of project or the team I would sell it at a good price.
it is wise to do so . choosing a coin should be more about the project itself . for example , the feasibility of the project , the status of the project team , and the progress of the project . don't just look at its price .
Pages:
Jump to: