Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins - page 37. (Read 5503 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 06:47:41 AM
Depends on the quality of its project anyway. If you are not sure about it but eventually it makes over ICO price then you are good to sell it as long as profitable. If you do this, simply you are speculator and nothing wrong about that. Personally I would hold my coins for a long term after considering its team has worked hard enough to fulfill their roadmap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
May 29, 2018, 06:40:25 AM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

I have very simple strategy about everything. If you see the altcoins with best project insights and they are going to spike in the future then surely it is perfect investment for the long terms. If you think that it just short term hyping project then why to bother holding the whole thing anyway. Just let it go, try to search even better project and then buy those alts with that money. Always keep the investment liquid, that is moving from one project to another project. This way it can keep reviving your profits.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 06:07:18 AM
I think, that good way to sell altcoins is when it multiplies his price many times over in s hort time. Usually, these project are new. But new projects usually are scum, so you need to find really good. I can help with it. I know one and its name is TraceTo. This is a decentralized KYC network, which uses AI and SmartContract to verify. I suppose, that it`s good for investa and I have some reasons to think so. First reason - software like this is in demand. Second reason - good crew with many years of experience. I believe, that you can get profits from this
Most of the altcoins which are there in this world are only good for short term investment of money or day trading and that holding them for longer time will not be a very good idea. All you can do is that you can hold them for some time and then you wait for the time when the market value of that altcoins goes this much higher that can help you in having some good profit. Sell right then without thinking for a while.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 10:35:01 PM
it all depends on the market conditions because if the market is ok and everything in its order than alts usually go more than btc and other big coins, but otherwise they get dumped heavily.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 10:18:24 PM
I think if you already gain profit 30% from your capital is enough to sell your altcoin . A couple days ago i buy altcoin and then 2 days later price going up and i got 40% from my capital so i sell my altcoin and then buy another coin. I try to use day trade strategy
Activity: 322
https://exip.live/
May 28, 2018, 10:02:23 PM
In my point of view, I think the specific best time to sell altcoins is relative to person to person. It must be an own decision of the trader. If the profit is satisfied with our profit target it should be the best time to sell.
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
May 28, 2018, 09:12:05 PM
Sell whenever team announced big news like partenership,  mainnet, airdrop or hardfork, coinburn, new famous advisor, acceptance of coin, exchange listings
Mostly after these announcement price goes up
You can book your profit or you can take exit after these big news
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 08:52:41 PM
There is no best time to sell altcoins. But I think there is a best price to sell altcoins. When the price is satisfactory, you sell it. I always set a price for myself and when that particular coin reach that targeted price, I sell it if I need to. Most times prices are good at the end of the year.
Not satisfying. before trading we must be able to determine the profit we have to get. because this will later have an effect on us selling our altcoin. we may be carried away lust if before trading there is no benchmark how much we should get
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
May 28, 2018, 08:18:54 PM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ??  

usually the ideal time for the alts to be sold is 6 to 12 months because for the first quarter the price is really at the lowest point that is why most of the people said that it is better if you will hold your alt for a long period of time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
May 28, 2018, 07:29:01 PM
The best to sell altcoins is every end-year. And then good news about the altcoins will be listing to the best exchange market, hardfork or others.
Because every altcoins to become 2x or higher.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

the time we should sell coins are when the we see any new development and updates about the project. its sometimes involved with the new updates following with the news between one coins and another.
Yes for all coins it is time to hold specially for bitcoin users it is time to have patience and hold bitcoin for long time, I am sure bitcoin will rise very high for those who are thinking about selling at high price by holding long term, most of time selling should be done at high price and green market so market is now a day not green properly so hold with patience and don’t think about selling right now, just wait and hold.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 28, 2018, 06:32:33 PM
There is no best time to sell altcoins. But I think there is a best price to sell altcoins. When the price is satisfactory, you sell it. I always set a price for myself and when that particular coin reach that targeted price, I sell it if I need to. Most times prices are good at the end of the year.
I will sell when the coin reaches the profit target or loss area that I have set out before. For the coins I have researched and decided to keep in the long term, I usually pay little attention to it and only when it reaches the roadmap I have proposed to sell.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
May 28, 2018, 05:40:18 PM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit.
Which was and still is the correct thing to do to make a profit

I do not hold atlcoins for long time.
If you buy coins when they are valued at ICO value there is a chance of the value going 5x or 10x in the long term as compared with short term holding which is not so profitable

What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
No strategy comes close to the buy low sell high, its simple and straightforward and anybody can you use, but be cautious, not all coins can archieve this, do your research of which coins you can invest in with this kind of potential
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
May 28, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

You are very much correct but this is not a good time for the altcoin or bitcoin sellers since the price of the coins seems cheaper in the market bro. Check their value in the coinmarketcap you can see the concern coin's growth for long time.
If you see the continous fall do not prefer those kind of coins mate. If you find the fluctuations good you can believe and invest on those kind of coins bro. Now we see right time to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 361
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 01:47:56 PM
I think the market is about to be pump! People need to be awake!
Not all market is awake and not all coin will pump immediately or will pump when others are pumping. Before one can determine if they want to sell an altcoin, they must know or decide if that coin is a long term profitable coin or a short term because most people make the mistake of selling of a long term coin immediately and holding short term coin which won't gain them much. Besides, if the coin is highly potential, one can keep it for when it will be used as a payment method. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
May 28, 2018, 01:31:37 PM
There is no specific time for selling altcoins. Each situation and each coin is different. Before you sell a coin, you must understand some things about it:
1. what is the idea of its creators;
2. how much people need it;
3. what news surrounds it;
4. are there any known people who promote it;
5. what kind of people are interested in the project?
6. what is the situation on the market now;
7. what profit this coin has already brought to you;
8. what news is waiting for this coin in the future.
I think you can find many more questions, the answers to which will help you understand the right moment for sale or not. Remember, there are no universal tips!
Activity: 364
May 28, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

the time we should sell coins are when the we see any new development and updates about the project. its sometimes involved with the new updates following with the news between one coins and another.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 09:23:39 AM
for good altcoins maybe holding is a good way, by holding long time, u may get the max profits!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
May 28, 2018, 09:06:42 AM
Everyone has a best time , Maybe I'm happy with 20% profit some one is happy with 50% , I just say better expect some reasonable profits , and don't expect every coins to become 2x or 3x!
I write my aims and I set order , usually beginning of years coins are in uptrend for ex , Jan 208 many of the coins were higher than what they are from now , and some coins has been 1/10 from then , You see , greed is not something nice in this market!
Pages:
Jump to: