Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins - page 35. (Read 5503 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 06:06:54 AM
Hi Guys

Need some form of advice on how to get by the problem of transacting with someone who has a different form of Altcoin that I have? ie I want to send my friend BTC while he would like to send me the equivalent in ETH or whatever other complicated variation of that involving multiple coins?
Having to find someone who can trade in BTC then someone to trade in ETH seems tedious
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 01, 2018, 05:59:20 AM
There is n oparticular time (exept the overall growth and fall) for all coins to sell or all good to buy now, so its different
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
June 01, 2018, 02:42:06 AM
Target and stop when starting a trade: For each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses. A Stop-loss is setting the level of loss where the trade will get closed.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 02:22:43 AM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

the time we should sell coins are when the we see any new development and updates about the project. its sometimes involved with the new updates following with the news between one coins and another.
That was cool. As far as the price surges up due to this, it is very sensible to sell out coins during this time. All a trader or investor is interested in is just profits. He cares less about what is going on behind the scenes. Honestly, the right time to sell out coins is before a decrease appears in the value of an asset during the pump phase. This is what is have learnt rather observed so far. Moreover, a person gets too many chances of doing so.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
May 31, 2018, 04:24:05 PM
The method I usually use to trade altcoin is selling partly when prices rise, and buy back if the price starts to decrease. This method I do to reduce the risk of losses that are too great if the price of my Altcoin returns decrease. And the core of all that I do is to remain patient and don't panic if it has experienced a loss in trading.
Activity: 114
May 31, 2018, 04:12:04 PM
Agree partly with those who say sell them in the end of the year - the trend indeed shows that the market is up by that time.

However, speaking of altcoins, many of them reach their ceiling right after the ICO due to the mass hype around.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
Just like you, I myself sell altcoin when altcoin prices are above ico and make a better profit for me. But before selling all my altcoin, I always memabaca news every altcoin I have. Because if there is good news, usually altcoin will continue to experience an excellent price increase.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 31, 2018, 02:40:26 PM
I'm also the type of person who does not hold the coin too long, I most often sell my coins when its valuation has gone up to 50%...but actually, hold the coins in the long time including the best way too, it could be that coins will be worth a few years ahead.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
May 31, 2018, 02:26:38 PM
I also love to trade altcoins, as this is the only permanent income on crypto. But I never buy tokens on the ICO, I do it after the coin comes out on the exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 02:18:46 PM
my strategy may be the same, the trade is to seek profit, cryptocurrency market altcoin many appear. then sell the right altcoin when the market is up and we already get a profit.

Sell while the price is up and we already got profit. Wait again for the price to move down and start the trade again. While we got profit is the best time to sell our token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 01:50:46 PM
my strategy may be the same, the trade is to seek profit, cryptocurrency market altcoin many appear. then sell the right altcoin when the market is up and we already get a profit.
Activity: 168
May 31, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
the best time to sell altcoin is when the market is rising and the market is green or if the market is red but you buy it when the price is down you can also sell it, not to lose when selling it, at least we sell when there is profit 5%
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

the best time to sell your coins is when you already got a profit, you need to have a target for profit. example, if you bought from ico or you actually bought from exchange and price has increased, you can sell if you want. because the price can drop anytime.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 31, 2018, 12:50:28 PM
The best time to sell altcoin is when btc increases slowly. We will sell it and get it. I trade a lot and I see that!

Market is not accurate situation to sell them because bitcoin price reduced a lot in the market and it is effecting other altcoins. We have to wait some more time when bitcoin price start increasing all other coins price start increasing.
You can never be accurate with getting out of a market but as a trader, the thing is to look out for those moments when there is a sell signal and really those are the things indicators are good for anyway. A lot of people get carried away by FOMO that they just would not want to miss out on the market going up the more and lose the potential profit they could have had. The best is to just have a set target and stick with it.

When your grandpa told you to invest in bixcoin
Most times in an uptrend, even when one's grandma or grandpa can predict the market, lol. In a way, it is always better to be sure to see an uptrend signal before entering any market and most especially for altcoins. The problem is that some traders always want to catch it low to be able to get the best price or wait for the peak to sell to get the best price, but the thing is that strategy should always be used in doing any of these things and it should be a safe one.
Activity: 76
May 31, 2018, 01:15:42 AM
we will try to reach and patiently wait. This will make you less afraid. The investment market today will be more difficult than ever. Before buying a coin, we have to set ourselves how much to buy and what the selling price. there must be a clear purpose
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 12:37:50 AM
the point is you have to be patient not too soon to sell the coins you have. a good time to sell coins is when the price of a coin has gone up in price and when there is good news on the coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 05:41:45 PM
I think it very good option to sell the coins in above the price of ICO and one thing more want to add that is the point of coin concept and the technology and Value of the coin, If coin is reached to above ICO price very toughly and the value does not exist in good form than it is very good option but if the coin is awesome and value is working and have a good market capitaliztion than its price will go to the moon and give you a good profit then you can hold this coin for good profit in future,
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
The best time to sell altcoin is when btc increases slowly. We will sell it and get it. I trade a lot and I see that!

Market is not accurate situation to sell them because bitcoin price reduced a lot in the market and it is effecting other altcoins. We have to wait some more time when bitcoin price start increasing all other coins price start increasing.
yes the market is affected overall and we have to wait for a good time to come in the market of crypto then in that time all of the coins will rise at a higher price. Right now a number of ICOs will be completed and their coins will be added to the exchanges and the price will get higher than the ICO price but better option will be that if you wait for the market of whole cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
May 30, 2018, 03:20:27 PM
I think the best time to sell your altcoins if your coins have a good price and reached your profit it is now worth it to sell
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 02:24:04 PM
For me the best time to sell your altcoins is when that coins is listed in a good exchange in sell it in your target price if you are contented on that price
Pages:
Jump to: