Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins - page 33. (Read 5503 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
June 05, 2018, 12:27:40 PM
The present.  Cheesy
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 12:20:21 PM
That changes too much for me, I especially hold good coins so I don't easily make decision of selling them but if I see real problems with the execution of project or the team I would sell it at a good price.
I advise you to sell in some instances. Hold the coins is good but the most important thing is to pick yourself the potential coin. I still remember the first day I held a currency called Aatroxcoin. And now the price of this coin is $ 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
June 05, 2018, 12:16:21 PM
I would advise you to learn Technical Analysis to get an idea of when to sell and buy the coins you choose.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
June 05, 2018, 12:15:23 PM
When bitcoin rises and there is generally positive sentiment and price increase in the market of cryptocurrency. with the momentum of positive reaction , then you can start to sell your Altcoin forward!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
June 05, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
I still hold my altcoin results from campaign, and now the price is mostly under ico price. time to sell, of course, I will wait at ico price. In addition, I also saw the project of the coin, if I'm sure I'll hold until the price is above ico price or waiting for the coin listed in a big market.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
June 05, 2018, 11:56:43 AM
The bes time of selling your altcoins is the end of every year . Always in this part of the year altcoin rich ther maximum .
I also hear a lot of people say that usually, prices will increase at the end of the year. But with the current situation, it is not entirely sure the price could rise. in 2018, Bitcoin and the crypto market will only be able to stabilize
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 05, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

Market prize will change time to time, its like a gambling. we cant predict the price. But i am damn sure the price will fluctuate soon. So i suggest you to just buy bitcoin and other potential altcoins hold it for as much you expected, whenever the prize will be jump that time you can sell and make profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 11:50:16 AM
i know the best time to buy is yesterday, 2nd best time is today
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
It depends on you. You can sell Altcoins when you are benefiting.
But in my opinion, the best time to sell Altcoins is the end of the year. The price of most Altcoins is increasing.

The best time to sell is when we already get benefit from it. Then we can start to wait again for the price to move down to buy and hold again till we get another profit.
Activity: 84
June 05, 2018, 11:11:47 AM
This Quarter of year is the best time to buy some altcoins and the best time to sell is year ends cause many altcoins have huge increased in that time, I didn't hold altcoins for long term cause it's really difficult to pick a potential coin and if i hold coin for long term holding i could choose bitcoin or ethereum due of this two coins is the best for long term holding.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
June 05, 2018, 10:25:42 AM
I think the best time to sell altlcoin is by the end of the year. usually the moment is used to raise the price of bitcoin, but before that they first pump altcoin. if that does not happen then the opposite, which altcoin will pump after bitcoin down
Activity: 238
June 05, 2018, 07:54:14 AM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
The best time to sell is of course the peak value. For example, today someone sold QuarkChain for $ 0.32 and after 7 hours can buy the same QKC but for $ 0.20. So here's the sale at $ 0.32 is the best time!  Smiley
Price ICO QKC - 0.0197 $  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 07:45:32 AM
It depends on you. You can sell Altcoins when you are benefiting.
But in my opinion, the best time to sell Altcoins is the end of the year. The price of most Altcoins is increasing.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 05, 2018, 07:26:11 AM
You should take a close look on every particular coin that you are interested in, so every coin has its own right time for buy/sell
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 06:53:06 AM
You can find good time with technique analysis. Technique analysis don't work well in cryptocurrency, but our facilities are very limited.
Second way is news, so if you analysis news truthly and without wasting time, you can find dip and high easily.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
June 03, 2018, 06:59:20 PM
Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ??  

I think nobody can recommend when is the right time for you to sell Bitcoin.  Because, the price of pure Bitcoin created by supply and demand (unpredictable).  But definitely, sell your Bitcoin when the price is above the purchase price.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 06:41:10 PM
These questions are best answered by you. You are the one that know your target profit margin, once that is attained you should sell and never look back. That's what works for me.
Activity: 406
June 03, 2018, 06:37:02 PM
In my opinion, it is necessary to sell altcoins when they came out after ICO on large exchanges. But this is not the rule, you can try to keep the token if there is confidence in it.
You can sell the best altcoin at its peak price and buy it at the bottom, but it is not easy to select the buy and sell zone as it depends on the market trend. So the choice of a good point of sale that I usually use is when coins have good news and big events.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
June 03, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

Altcoins behave and used to move differently in their trending pattern. Some altcoins move up and down based on their technical trending pattern and some is more addicted towards news and major corporate announcements. The best time to sell altcoins is not above their ICO price instead try to sell them when they are trading above their expected value price or you can also use Fibonacci retracement and extensions tool to find the Fibonacci levels to sell the altcoins on the best price because Fibonacci tools work everywhere.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 02:00:48 PM
I don't think there's a particular period in a year, month or week an altcoin can be sold or bought. All you need to do is to set your entry point and your exit point. However, one's exit point is another person entry point.

Always remember this:
1. Buy what you have to buy,
2. Sell what you have to sell, and
3. Hold what you have to hold
Pages:
Jump to: