Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 41. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 04:57:57 AM
For me the best tip on saving money is to be wise . First you prioritize the needs of your family not the wants. First the food on your table, the fees for the school of your children if you have already family.. and then if there enough you can buy something often.. , because you must focus for the future ahead of you
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
February 11, 2018, 02:52:11 AM
for me best tip on saving buy things that you really need and dont buy unimportant things so you can save a lot money
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 07:05:24 PM
Know your priority, you should have a strong will to focus only on things you need. I know its hard to control our self specially if we desire something, but if you really want to save then try to behave your self.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 06:39:44 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Actually the best thing I usually do to save money is to keep myself being contented with whatever I already have meaning I lessen my expenditures on buying new things for myself if I already have one because I am practicing my self discipline so that I can have much more savings rather than expenses so that I can have money to be used on the time I needed it the most. In terms of Bitcoin provision, although it offers a big bucks of money, I still tend to save more than to spend more because I am a futuristic person thinking about future purposes that are needed to be meet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 06:34:43 PM
Best tip for saving money,
 Monthly income versus mandatory monthly expenses is always the factor of saving money,in my case that I'm working in a company is very hard to save with my salary is almost equal to my monthly expenses.but because I'm joining here, I believe that this is the best tip for saving money because bitcoin generates money and this is extra from my monthly income.
Activity: 322
February 10, 2018, 05:15:54 PM
It is possible to earn money by investing in any sector at the right time. As a result, you will be able to save money in the future. So the right decision at the right time can change your life.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
February 10, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

The best advice for saving money, it will be to live by your means, otherwise your debts will simply swallow you up! Well, the second tip, this is not to pursue expensive things, because this is not always a better product
I always keep at least 20% of the income I earn, which is the amount of money I save, so I am willing to cut back on other costs so that I can have more money to invest in. this market. Even so, I still live very well with the rest of my money.
Activity: 266
February 10, 2018, 04:27:38 PM
It is not a secret - save 10% of your earnings monthly. The question is how to save it - in a bank, investing or in a jar at home. Inflation, robbers, scams - a lot of things threaten your savings. So, be aware of those dangers and choose an appropriate place for your savings.
Activity: 78
February 10, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

The best advice for saving money, it will be to live by your means, otherwise your debts will simply swallow you up! Well, the second tip, this is not to pursue expensive things, because this is not always a better product
Activity: 21
February 10, 2018, 04:10:52 PM
At first, keep 10% money from your salary in your bank account. If your family depends on you then buy all those goods which they need. Reduce your daily spends and save money from that. Gather all those money and invest or start a business. A few days later you can see some money in your account.
Activity: 30
February 10, 2018, 03:56:15 PM
You don't have a spending problem, you have an income problem. America have an income problem. You can save money, you can live miserable and then what? You need to invest and search for more options to how you can earn more.
Activity: 78
February 10, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
Take manual savings account,

empty your pockets each day and start collecting that extra change. then take your collection to the bank and put it directly into your savings account instead of your checking account. when you want to watch your spending, using dollar bills instead of credit cards. its harder to part with cold, hard cash.
Activity: 124
February 09, 2018, 12:20:19 PM
The best tips for me is to control your self first to buy anything that is not necessary for everyday needs, and save some amount in your saving account  and don't touch it if not very important.
Activity: 245
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 09, 2018, 11:47:33 AM
There are many tips on how to save money, first is learned how to manage your resources avoid using money all the time in fact use your resources to provide your need just like, instead of buying meal cook a meal that you can get around your house, second is that if you are saving money don't spent your money in your desires use it in your needs and lastl is that control your self.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
February 09, 2018, 11:32:21 AM
Its hard to save money especially if you're married. You have to manage your expenses with your income, You have to support your family, friends and only money can help you to survive. Take my opinion invest your money in bitcoin or buy any alt coin and hold them. Now you're not only saving your money but increasing it with time. Always remember you need to do long term, and apply patience
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 02, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
For me, all you have to do is control yourself, just buy things that are important and if you can keep it on bank then go but if you want to inveat it, that will work too.
Control is the best way if you really want to save money. Buy those things you need not those things you just want to have. We must know the different of needs and wants.
Well said, by knowing the difference between a need and a want we can definitely save a lot of money. People tend to buy things which they really don't need and it is often putted to waste. If we really want to save some money we must learn how to prioritize the things we need rather than spending money to useless things.
You are correct. We can save many money if we will limit the things that we buy. We should focus on the things that we needs and not the things that we want. We should learn on how we will save our money because it is for our sake.
Activity: 406
February 02, 2018, 10:21:30 AM
The best tips in saving money is to buy all the things that you need in a month and save the rest of your money and so on and so fort.
There are a lot of tips around on how to save money. One strategy that works well for me is to save 10% of my income per month and the rest is for the expenses at home. Electricity bill, water bill, children's tution etc. I will not touch the 10% savings i have made unless otherwise much needed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 09:49:11 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
When you earned money coming from this bitcoin treasure it and save it. You can use online wallets so that your money is safe and secure to such scammer. You can spend some of your mone with your needs then save some of it so that you can use it when the time needed for emergency purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 02, 2018, 09:42:35 AM
For me, all you have to do is control yourself, just buy things that are important and if you can keep it on bank then go but if you want to inveat it, that will work too.
Control is the best way if you really want to save money. Buy those things you need not those things you just want to have. We must know the different of needs and wants.
Well said, by knowing the difference between a need and a want we can definitely save a lot of money. People tend to buy things which they really don't need and it is often putted to waste. If we really want to save some money we must learn how to prioritize the things we need rather than spending money to useless things.
people whose lives are simple do not look upon social status and I think they can saving money with good. because they know the needs and the desire. but honestly, my own the people that is hard to control the desire when I want something, because at this time I feel has money, and free to buy any.

Activity: 167
Merit: 105
February 02, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: