Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 45. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 08:57:55 PM
I give some tips but not the best. Write what you spend so that you know how much you spent in a day. Do not buy anything what you want, just buy anything what you need. Be practical or save it in a bank. Don't use it for fun. And ask some expert about that.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 08:16:02 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
for me one of the best effective way to save money is minimize your expenses and know your priorities. just buy the things that you need and save some,.
Tips to save money is to avoid those things that you don't need it. Buy just those things that you only need. Buy only the important things.
Activity: 63
January 29, 2018, 08:12:23 PM
Quick tips:

- Always count gas as an expense  Grin
- 10% keep, 20% spend, 70% invest  Wink
- Don't buy clothes for which you know you ain't gonna wear  Grin
Activity: 70
January 29, 2018, 08:07:35 PM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
Tips to save money. Well I'm really bad at saving money because I always buy my food I am always starving. So my best tip to save money is stop your self to buy a food.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
January 29, 2018, 07:03:51 PM
Can share some tips about saving money, first of all your should split your income on parts, one part is for something on what you spending every day, week or month (such as food, electricity, pills),  another part for things you would need  (such as clothing and etc.) and last part it's what will left it's your saving part (you can even cut it and one of this part invest (cypto or something else)). And now after you did it, you should start think on what  of 2 first parts you can spend less to move it to 3nd part. Like buying things with discounts, most of food markets offer discounts on some products every day. Mining help me keep my flat in warmly. Won't hide that sometimes I'm even buying "second-hand" clothing. And yeah, I'm f*cking love "Black friday", guess everyone know that it's perfect time to buy electronics and etc.
Activity: 23
January 29, 2018, 06:43:17 PM
I think the way to save money is analyze and calculate things needed to buy in your daily needs and then invest your money that you can even earn for you future and then make your job get work everyday. Make a budget on everything you need to purchase so that you will not be overspending, keep track of all the expenses.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
I use money with a heart and when I get my big income as usual to spend in everyday. I save more than spending that is not important to me. if you put more money in the savings it is very good for the future because by saving you have a better future because the job does not guarantee your future, which guarantees your future it is your savings on the old days and for your child's school. using bitcoin as a job you will get both of them the future and good work.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 29, 2018, 10:31:59 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Save money for the future, Don't spend to much think the next day because its hard to find money. And all the expenses are very expensive.
Activity: 43
January 29, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.

i'd also want to do the latter. If I ever have a job, i'll put 30% of it on a savings account. Better yet, I want to invest on stocks so that even if my money is on hold on my savings account, with low returns, there's a chance that i can gain more than what I first had.

Also. I'd restrain myself from shopping novelty items that are not needed in my house.
Activity: 66
January 29, 2018, 09:47:47 AM
Have a clear overview of how much money you need on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Once you know your fixed costs it is fairly easy to work on a money saving plan. Also don't invest all your money into the same or similar sources. Diversification is key, believe me Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 6
January 26, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

I think the best way to save is to cut 20% of your monthly income put it on the bank just to have the assurance that you have money in case of something emergency. Then the 80% budget it for your daily expenses, imagine or may be set to your mind that 80% of your income is your money and nothing else.
 Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 03:59:36 AM
For me,  be practical buy only the things you need enough for the luxuries thing that you didn’t need stop eating at the restaurant that is too expensive, try to cook or make a  limitation to it. Monitor your monthly budget, But before that, you should have a goal that you want to save money, try to cut your income to 3. One is budget for daily needs second is for bills electricity, water internet connection especially we all need that thing. The third is for medicine, emergency fund and savings.
Imagine you have 3 ATM (necessities) (payment)(saving)
Activity: 448
January 26, 2018, 02:40:27 AM
Plan first before you spent. Have a list of important things to buy and pay when receiving monthly salaries. Also avoid spending on things that are not important and useless things. Dont overspend if you cannot afford it.
Right don't spend money that are not so important and make sure to buy only what you need in life. In our decade as my observation life are so hard without money so we need to save some from our salaries.

For me to save I have this equation salary: 00.00
                                                                 less:savings=expenses
It is really true that we need to save specially if we recieve our salary because our job is not that easy for us to get a salary, we're working on it so hard so don't just spend it. Make it a habit to make a budget plan, always decide on your priorities and make sure to eliminate your debts. Sometimes the hardest thing about saving is how to start on it, set your own goal or might think of what you want for in the future like buying a property or a vacation someday, make saving automatic.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
January 25, 2018, 07:07:51 PM
Plan first before you spent. Have a list of important things to buy and pay when receiving monthly salaries. Also avoid spending on things that are not important and useless things. Dont overspend if you cannot afford it.
Right don't spend money that are not so important and make sure to buy only what you need in life. In our decade as my observation life are so hard without money so we need to save some from our salaries.
Activity: 154
January 24, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
The best tip is to exchange your money into currency you can't spend in your country and try to forget about it Grin When i need to save money i can easily control myself btw.
Activity: 28
January 24, 2018, 11:49:09 AM
The best tip to saving your money is investing in cryptocurrencies market. You should wait the market drop to buy into and sell it when market is go up, this will make your saving money is going to increase very fast
Activity: 5
January 24, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
An effective way of saving money is getting the exact amount of money you will spend each day. Plan out how many you need and save the rest if not needed. You can also immediately put a fraction of you money on bank monthly to ensure that you save money.
Undoubtedly for this you will have to have some special determination for making money, just make you plan and then fix some important using object and remove the other so that it will help you out. In this case budget making is good and do remember that ratio of earning must be higher than ratio of spending. Invest today and then wait till price of bitcoin reaches at top of all currencies for sure. Price of bitcoin is one of the most important things in crypto currency try to spend for most important things only.
Activity: 110
January 23, 2018, 12:12:00 PM
in my opinion by way of saving we can set aside our money or invest bitcoin so that our money increases then I am determined to save and invest for my future. I was determined to buy a house and make my family happy, that's when I started thinking to hang out and have fun. Or get a friend girldfriend.
Activity: 121
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
January 23, 2018, 12:03:24 PM
The best saving is not to spend money) So I suggest you put money on the deposit and be happy.
Activity: 53
January 23, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
The best tip I can give on saving money is just simply identify what is your needs and wants.Dont buy things which are not important and needed to save money.When you go to the grocery   write all the things you need to buy so that you wont spend alot of money buying things which are not necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: