Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 42. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 09:03:31 AM
The best tips in saving money is to buy all the things that you need in a month and save the rest of your money and so on and so fort.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
February 02, 2018, 08:52:58 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I believe that to save money we must minus first the saving from our money and the rest will be for the expenses. If we put away our saving first, there is a great possibility that we cannot use it again for buying stuffs.
This would not work if you don't control your selves from spending it. Therefore it comes with limiting ourselves in buying
Activity: 33
February 02, 2018, 08:48:50 AM
..this is tips how you saving money..The first step to saving money is to figure out how much you spend. then take down of list that important things to buy everyday and be practical when are not needs  things do not buy then be responsible to your saving money to make successful your life.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 02, 2018, 07:34:00 AM
If need to save for future investment. You will hold the coin for increase the coin. If coin prices is increase you will sell 5% coin. 5% you will hold next time it will hlepful for some process. Saving help to the people future and plan to invest improve the future growth. People now hold the coin and save for business process.

I recommend to buying things if it’s really necessary. I think it’s better to list down your expenses and compute it so that it could determine if it’s right to buy another thing that you want or you should better to save it. Investing your money in different project or coins are risky but if you could handle the situation that you will not use it for long time period, I think it’s the right choice to invest. Managing your money should start in a easiest way to make it successful for your future.
Buying all the things that are really required or needed is the best way to save money because you can avoid unnecessary expenses and that is how you are going to save money from keeping those excess money that you have in your wallet and you can either save them or invest them directly into something worth it that will help you to have a passive income.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
February 02, 2018, 05:10:29 AM
If need to save for future investment. You will hold the coin for increase the coin. If coin prices is increase you will sell 5% coin. 5% you will hold next time it will hlepful for some process. Saving help to the people future and plan to invest improve the future growth. People now hold the coin and save for business process.

I recommend to buying things if it’s really necessary. I think it’s better to list down your expenses and compute it so that it could determine if it’s right to buy another thing that you want or you should better to save it. Investing your money in different project or coins are risky but if you could handle the situation that you will not use it for long time period, I think it’s the right choice to invest. Managing your money should start in a easiest way to make it successful for your future.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 05:03:04 AM
I think the way to save money is analyze and calculate things needed to buy in your daily needs and then invest other money for a long time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 02, 2018, 04:54:56 AM
For me, all you have to do is control yourself, just buy things that are important and if you can keep it on bank then go but if you want to inveat it, that will work too.

Control is the best way if you really want to save money. Buy those things you need not those things you just want to have. We must know the different of needs and wants.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
February 02, 2018, 04:38:43 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
I only spend money when there is an emergency need. If only spend money for pleasure I doubt for that. And saving in a bank is also the most effective way to save money.
Activity: 62
February 02, 2018, 04:16:08 AM
For me, all you have to do is control yourself, just buy things that are important and if you can keep it on bank then go but if you want to inveat it, that will work too.
Activity: 420
January 31, 2018, 09:19:54 AM
the easiest tips to maximize our money is to invest it. besides secure our money we will also increase ..
If to keep it I'm not sure the money will last long. Better you go to the bank and keep it there. maybe that's more it's effective
Activity: 94
January 31, 2018, 07:29:40 AM
For me the best tip to save your money is to reinvest what is your profit to make more profit. You need to be creative on how you manage your money. You need to set a goal and this goal will give you motivation to save your money.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
January 31, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

In my perspective saving money is really important for you to secure your future. Therefore I have some ideas for you on how to save your money. First of all know the things that you really need in every days life, it is better for you to write it down. Do not buy those things that is not really important or what we call your wants. You should put in your mind that your priority is your needs and not your wants. Be wise at spending your money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
January 31, 2018, 06:55:55 AM
Saving money is good, but saving alone might not be a better idea if you have plans of getting rich in the future. You can't be rich not unless you would be investing your money to gain profit. So If that's the goal then maybe you have to plan it out. Create a checklist of something you would buy in the future and a list of those that you might want but is not really a need. In this manner your money is not wasted. Now if you just really wanted to save it for future use and not for any intent maybe you could place it in a bank where it will grow interests. Then be thrift always but do not deprive your self of the basic needs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
January 31, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

Activity: 322
January 31, 2018, 06:35:41 AM
I'm bit bad in saving money and I think saving money comes when you have future commitments or else you cannot save money. I don't have any future commitments so not planned to save money.

Advise you to plan something for the future then plan how much you need to save per month or year as per your income, then fix up a period to achieve that goal. This way you will definitely be forced to save money.
Yes at very first you will have to know how much you can save and how much you can invest so always try to invest more and spend less so this way you will be able to have bright future money is not only saving is you have source of income then spend less bitcoin and less money but save atheist 60 of your needs, this way you will get more and will save more for the bad days in your life.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
January 31, 2018, 06:16:58 AM
Any tips and suggestion won't be necessary at all dude, all you need is to Discipline and Control yourself without it all this tips and suggestions will be useless. I'll drop this quote i bump online which helped me a lot since then, "Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving".
Activity: 518
January 31, 2018, 05:57:22 AM
In saving money you need to be wise in holding of it.Stop buying things that is not important on your daily needs.Discipline is important when you want to save money,always think the benefits on you when you keep or save some of your money and so that when the time comes that you need it you can use it.
Activity: 14
January 31, 2018, 04:41:41 AM
- Reduce your bank fees

Some financial institutions offer basic bank accounts with:
No account keeping fees
Free monthly statements
No minimum deposit amounts
No overdrawn fees

This is actually a very good tip that not many know about. Regular old-school banks usually charge around €15/quarter (every 3 months) for a basic bank account. And charge €30/year for a credit card. However many online banks offer all that for free, logic behind it is that they don't spend much money on infrastructure/employees like traditional banks so they can offer regular services for free.

My personal tips:

1. Use an online bank account (as opposed to traditional bank).

2. Always shop online for clothes and electronics. Never pay full retail price, even online (always look for newsletter codes...etc).

3. Do your clothes shopping off season. Most online shops offer significant winter sales (50%-70%) end of winter.

4. Sell your old stuff on eBay.

5. Buy less but better. Might sound counterproductive to spend MORE on a pair of shoes but in the long run quality products do save you money because they last longer. You don't have to look like a homeless man to save money.

Activity: 360
January 31, 2018, 03:08:37 AM

Before, I was saving via bank because I think it is best to do that, so that whenever I feel the itch to spend money, I could limit myself from doing so. But now, the wise thing for me to do is to invest all the savings in bitcoin or any other altcoin that you find profitable in the future. Not only will you have savings, but it will increase as well.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 31, 2018, 02:46:22 AM
Money is an inability to manage them, are you sure that many of their money managers are good, wealthy people in my country use the money to invest in economic environments to earn a living? But as they are just making money and not to mention the losses they have encountered, I fear that the capital they lost is a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: