Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 44. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 30, 2018, 09:22:42 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
I think the best way or tipped to save money is to be discipline and careful in shopping, and you don’t waste money to buy the goods are not necessary, you enough to buy the needs of course you needed, and better you keep your money in the bank or buy bitcoin with money you you keep bitcoin it or buy gold.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 09:20:38 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Simple if you like to save youre money,  be smart and responsible because not all the time you earn money you need to workhard or find a better jobs to earn more money.  Dont spend to much just save the next days.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
The best way/tip to save money is to be disciplined and prudent in spending. You have to know the difference between your wants and needs. When you set priority then you can hold on and not being pushed to buy almost everything that comes your way.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 09:11:27 AM
managing in holding money is difficult. but the only thing that can help you to save money is this. differentiate your needs and wants. use your money if this thing is a needs. but if this is wants think wisely because if you dont buy that wants it cant affect your basic life. we all know that we need the basic NEEDS. we can used our money in basic needs not in wants
Activity: 128
January 30, 2018, 09:08:54 AM
- Reduce your bank fees

Some financial institutions offer basic bank accounts with:
No account keeping fees
Free monthly statements
No minimum deposit amounts
No overdrawn fees
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 30, 2018, 09:04:58 AM
Invest wisely. Invest some portion of your monthly income to various projects will help. Invest some in good crypto also. Do your own reserch and invest. Dont invest all in one.

Yes investing will give us more income.  As your money works for you.  As to tips on savings, I just bumped into my officemate and talked about budgeting.  I am really amazed that she have a good savings now despite the fact that she has lower salary compared to me.  She budgeted everything. Listed every expenditures she have.
Activity: 35
January 30, 2018, 09:04:41 AM
Keep track of all my expenses—that means every coffee, newspaper and snack you buy. Ideally, i can account for every penny.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 30, 2018, 08:58:25 AM
Tips for saving money, Don't spend to much, Be practical what you spend of, Pay bills on time to avoid more penalties, Don't buy very expensive things, and don't travel always.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
January 30, 2018, 08:14:53 AM
Invest wisely. Invest some portion of your monthly income to various projects will help. Invest some in good crypto also. Do your own reserch and invest. Dont invest all in one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 08:10:03 AM
If you want to save money you can turn your savings into any altcoin, then transfer it to a hard wallet and take it away after a certain time you take it out.
if you truely wanted to save money you should not spend so much to the things that you dont need, my best tip for you to saving money is you should have the discipline on spending your money,you should not buy things that you dont need and try to learn or to have knowledge on how to saving your money. thats the best tip that i can give.
Activity: 240
January 30, 2018, 05:58:31 AM
Good money management or budgeting and discipline is the key to have a good savings.
What i usually do is to set a target monthly savings. Then I do revisit my budget (income - expenses -savings) if is not negative. Else, the details of the expenses will be reviewed and the elimate what are not needed. Prioritizing our needs over the wants is also important. When it comes to keeping the savings, I usually deposit my savings in a time deposit to make sure than i will not spend it and with a bigger interest rates. In this way, I will not be tempted to spend it likewise my money will also grow.
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
January 30, 2018, 01:22:18 AM
Best tip on saving money are to dont spend to much on things that dont come neccesary. dont buy something that is useful. buy something that is everyday need. and comes in handy

It depends on people we all know that some of us we did not control our spending especially when you are so materialistics. The best way to save our money. First we need to do is to make a budget plan. In your budget plan figure out what your income is and what your expenses are. Once you begin your budget plan, try to put at least 15% of your monthly income on your savings. Think of what the most important daily needs avoid to much spending if it is not important. In saving money we need to set a goal on what you might want to save for, if you want to maximize your saving invest it, for your emergency fund, for your retirement and for your children's education.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 12:32:00 AM
If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..

of course to save your assets, you have to separate the capital and profits you get from your investment results, good at analyzing crypto market there is a key to be successful, with bitcoin investment I believe in profit for the long term, patience is required when you are trading
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
January 30, 2018, 12:20:12 AM
Do not buy things that is not so important. Just preferred your money for the things that you needed and you use often. Learn and try to have a piggy bank so you can put some of your excess money there after the day.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
January 30, 2018, 12:13:51 AM

Always have a budget of your fixed expenses and potential expenses for the month and then see to it that your income would be enough to pay for all those. Of course you cannot adjust the fixed expenses like utilities but for other expenses that are not needs but wants then you can adjust your budget for that. Always prioritize your needs first and then wants after that if there is an extra. Upon receiving your income, you should put first in your savings its allotment and then after that it should be expenses. It is called pay yourself first because if you do it the other way around wherein you prioritize expenses before savings then there is a tendency you will not be able to save.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 29, 2018, 11:00:06 PM
My best tips on saving money are,  Buy only things that you need not what you want. Don’t spend beyond your means, To avoid lending agency. Budget your money to abstain credit card. If you have credit card don't carry it  everyday. And don’t eat in expensive restaurant.  Maintain bank account.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 10:53:25 PM
Its helpful if you save money on the banks and dont use all your savings to the things that you want you can manage it by planning the things that what you want for your money like divide your money into 50% to the bank and 50% to all of your things. Then repeat that things to do then you can earn saving that what you want.
Activity: 2
January 29, 2018, 10:40:14 PM
You should put away minimum 10% of your income. That is the first thing that you have to do when you receive your salary. Set a goal and try to reach it. For example, if you get 2000$ p/m, put 200$ away (put it in crypto or something). Try to do this for a few month till you are going to do it automatically, then you will always have money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 29, 2018, 10:28:31 PM
Make sure we have passive and active earning, in the life of many things that we must meet like the needs of every day, though we should be able to set aside some money for savings and investment and I think the best investment today is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
January 29, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

Didn't your mum/dad tell you how to save money? Grin j/k
anyways coming to point and telling what i do to save money.
-Before buying something do some research on the price you are getting from the seller.
-Keep most your money into a nonvolatile source so you won't be panic if the price goes high or low. ( example bitcoin )
I think those 2 are enough.
Pages:
Jump to: