Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 46. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 152
January 23, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
best tip is to don't spend it on some unnecessary consumer things..like the newest mobile phone, or some other overpriced tech gadgets...wait until the price-power rate is fair.........
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
January 23, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
Simple things on how to save money, if you earned $10 a day then you may save $2 a day.(example only) You must know your needs and not your wants. You must budget $8 a day nothing more on that.
- Yeah, focusing on the work necessary, should not waste money on unnecessary things, sometimes we use the money on the job does not make sense, even in vain and we feel it's just a small amount of money, no need to worry but we never realize that small amount, if accumulated for many months, it will become a large amount. We should avoid this, and one more experience is that we should not keep too much money in the wallet, if not, surely we will waste all, this is the psychology of most people, spend very comfortable when they have money in the wallet
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
learn to discipline your self from being spender,thats the main reason why your asking this..for me i handle this matter by letting my girlfriend handling my money i trust her that our savings will be safe because were preparing our wedding.i use to be spender thats why i seek for help and luckily my girl do this for me.try to ask for help from someone closest to you.it would be more effective
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 10:00:54 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
I believe the most two important keys to succeeding in the goals you set (in this example - to saving money) is hard work and discipline, its like anything in the world, to achieve your goals you need to continue to consistently make the right conscious decision that you know will help you move towards the goal it is you have set. train your will and you conscious ability to keep making the right decision, and of course when it comes to saving money make sure you are putting away more then you are spending.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 09:58:10 AM
I think there's no best way to easily accumulate more money. Because you need to be a disciplined person so that you will succeed in your goals.
Activity: 127
January 23, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

Just buy what you need not what you want Cheesy
Some people buy things even if they dont need it, what if you just keep it and earn it so that you have money for emergency purposes. right?
Activity: 21
January 23, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
The best tip on saving money is to make sure that your money is properly use, dont buy any things thats useless, i.vesting is the best way.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 09:38:18 AM
I totally agree in the concept of saving first, then spend whatever is left.. Though it will really take time to get used to since people are usually saving whatever is left instead of the other way around...
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
January 23, 2018, 09:35:13 AM
Simple things on how to save money, if you earned $10 a day then you may save $2 a day.(example only) You must know your needs and not your wants. You must budget $8 a day nothing more on that.
Activity: 62
January 23, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
First, you should think of things that is you really need. Just buy some necessary things. Just buy things you think you can really use. Don't just buy because it caught your interest or attention. Don't just feed your wants. Keep your money in banks.
Activity: 70
January 23, 2018, 03:51:24 AM
Best tip on saving money.
Don't spend it on things you do not need.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
January 23, 2018, 03:41:54 AM
Everyone has a different technique on saving money and it only take to the OP poster which will works out for him in saving. He can freely choose and its all up to him how he will done it. Here's my tip/s

Don't buy unnecessary things.
If you earned like 100% keep 50% of it in a bank or in a bitcoins wallet.
Keep tracking how much you save
Set a specific goal in a period of time.
Activity: 35
January 23, 2018, 03:33:54 AM
Don't waste your money in such a bad things that ypu didn't need
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
January 23, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
Everyone is dont know how to budget the income , I have tips for budgeting easily and securely . First , calculate how much you can save from your wages.
As much as you can, allocate 20% of your wages to the savings and learn how to live up to 80% of your wages. Make a budget for the remaining 80% of your paycheck. List all your expenses, including small items. If you have more than total expenses, look up your list of items you can delete the not important .The full 20% is put in the bank or in a cooperative or save in your own vault. Your money will not grows too big, it's still important that you keep it up . But if you want to invest in bitcoin to earn more you can do more profit but its risky.  Every salary, just repeat the steps mentioned in order to grow your money, that`s all.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 03:04:14 AM

Try spliting your money and invest in many different ways. But always bare in mind that you should only invest your money on the things that has a good chance of succeeding. Don’t invest a money that you can’t lose.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 23, 2018, 01:41:10 AM
to maximize the money I have to be active work full day and night to achieve I want and in that case I dont play away wherever mean focus ,the opportunity does't come many times but only once then I must be diligent and deft ,saving money is not thing the hardest that can be done is not enough emotion by wanting something that is not useful
I believe working smart and working hard should be done together, you cannot just work all the time without having time to maintain your
health and to have fun with your family. Know your goal, when you have a plan to invest then that is the time to minimize your spending so your savings
will fulfill your plan, we know that only investing can give us a chance to change our financial status in life.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
January 23, 2018, 12:36:28 AM
to maximize the money I have to be active work full day and night to achieve I want and in that case I dont play away wherever mean focus ,the opportunity does't come many times but only once then I must be diligent and deft ,saving money is not thing the hardest that can be done is not enough emotion by wanting something that is not useful
Activity: 40
January 23, 2018, 12:20:22 AM
Best tip on saving money are to dont spend to much on things that dont come neccesary. dont buy something that is useful. buy something that is everyday need. and comes in handy
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
January 23, 2018, 12:06:26 AM
Plan first before you spent. Have a list of important things to buy and pay when receiving monthly salaries. Also avoid spending on things that are not important and useless things. Dont overspend if you cannot afford it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 10:51:23 PM
For me my saving style is if i have 500$ and i invest the 100%  to a intial coin offering (ICO).then i also take the 100$ for trading then 300$ will left i will buy it to a bitcoin for holding 1year.Thats how i cyclebmy money
Pages:
Jump to: