Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 58. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 06:58:28 AM
 Simple record your expenses, make time to budget, plan on saving money and decide your priorities.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 11, 2018, 06:56:00 AM
If I prefer coins like xrp, ltc, or doge. To simply save money, and also for the long term. And expect a significant rise from the coin. I think saving money in bitcoin is too risky. If saving the money already from 3 years ago and selling today, it's great fun is not it? but for today and the future, I think it's too risky.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 06:46:55 AM
One way you can do to make better financial conditions is to manage expenses and save more. Although sometimes difficult, saving money is not an impossible way if you know how.
his example like:
set saving targets, monitor monthly spending, and be smart when shopping or about to spend money.
There is nothing hard on the world if we will have the guts and the willingness  to learn. Because if we will learn the right thing in deciding what to achivements and how to set our goals. Because just like what you said having the drive to achivements target is necessary  if you really want to earn and to save money.
I think if we want to save money we should do controlling our self first because it is in our own hand succesful saving must need also a patience because we really need to controll our self not fo buy things that is really not important  to us . I think we should buy only important thing for good and to save  money.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
January 11, 2018, 06:12:51 AM
One way you can do to make better financial conditions is to manage expenses and save more. Although sometimes difficult, saving money is not an impossible way if you know how.
his example like:
set saving targets, monitor monthly spending, and be smart when shopping or about to spend money.
There is nothing hard on the world if we will have the guts and the willingness  to learn. Because if we will learn the right thing in deciding what to achivements and how to set our goals. Because just like what you said having the drive to achivements target is necessary  if you really want to earn and to save money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 05:56:24 AM
If you want to save money you can turn your savings into any altcoin, then transfer it to a hard wallet and take it away after a certain time you take it out.
Saving will definitely  need time for you to make the most out of your money.  And if you want to get into altcoin  or have a investment  in any format of cryptocurrency you will also need to add you time investment for you to know the system of transaction on your chosen savings in crypto.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 05:32:28 AM
If you want to earn money here, go and join ICO's  but be careful in joining for we have different guidelines to consider. Also, do not spend much money especially to expensive ones. Also, try the alternative solution. This solution is for you to think of the best alternative solution with different things that you want to buy.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
January 11, 2018, 04:29:11 AM
The best way to save money is leave some in your bank if you have bank if you not have bank i think go for passive income so that you can cycle your income.
You can only save some good amount of money if you have something in your mind like you want to have certain thing in your life by doing saving.

If you will not have any objective, then it will be really very much difficult for you to save some money in your account. You can save money not by spending that money on useless activities. Think wisely and then go for spending of your money.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2018, 03:46:54 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I guess the best tip for someone who's saving money is to never buy things that you do not actually need. Always use the money that you have or earn to buy things that are necessary for you and then keep the other part. A careful budget is one of the key in order to be successful and saving money. It really helps a lot.
Activity: 63
January 11, 2018, 02:59:58 AM
I'm not a frugal person when it comes to money.. that's why until now I am not yet entrusted with wealth because I don't have self control, discipline and proper mindset on money usage. I've already attended lot so of financial management lectures and seminars but still I'm an impulsive buyer.

It's all in the mind, you have to have a right mindset and sel-control. Lectures and seminars are just supplementaries. Keep some in the bank, invest  and communicate back to God.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 02:53:36 AM
Yes, there is only one tip to make a huge amount of money; do not be greedy, if you are always in a greedy-mode, you are always going to lose a lot of money because you are always going to try to make more money, as much as you can. That is why i am always trying to avoid holding or trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 02:47:45 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

the best tips for saving money is to buy bitcoin, because with you buy bitcoin then you have saved your money for the future and you will get a profit when the price increases.
Activity: 126
January 11, 2018, 02:32:31 AM
best tip is spend your money on what you need not on what you want. be thrifty on something that is not important.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 11, 2018, 02:16:48 AM
Do not buy something you don't need! Grin I always fail on doing that Grin
Another one is keep yourself busy so you won't have time to spend your money..
Know what is important and only buy those necessary needs, in that way you will be able to start saving and you can surely fulfill your plan in time. The moment we have enough savings we can then start venturing into business or start investing with bitcoin or trading it, we can make those things that could give us profit and grow our money faster, we just have to make it a step by step process and everything should start in saving money.
Activity: 58
January 11, 2018, 12:29:37 AM
Do not buy something you don't need! Grin I always fail on doing that Grin
Another one is keep yourself busy so you won't have time to spend your money..
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
January 11, 2018, 12:28:09 AM
For me,the best tip for saving money is save to bitcoin because until while saving your money on bitcoin while increasing the bitcoin value increases your saving on your bitcoin also increases.It's better to save money on bitcoin because even if you do not touch her or just stick it up she can still increase it until it gets black

That is correct, saving your money in bitcoin is the most reliable thing anyone could do rightnow because bitcoin is ever growing and the chances of you loosing your money isn't that much and so for the money to lie idle in a bank account somewhere i think it's best if you make it work for you  by investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 12:08:24 AM
For me,the best tip for saving money is save to bitcoin because until while saving your money on bitcoin while increasing the bitcoin value increases your saving on your bitcoin also increases.It's better to save money on bitcoin because even if you do not touch her or just stick it up she can still increase it until it gets black
Activity: 392
January 10, 2018, 10:51:08 PM

Do not buy  some expensive stuff that you doesn't  need.  It is important to identify  first the item that you are about to buy if it is really needed or not.  Do some budgeting to save your money.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
January 10, 2018, 10:32:25 PM
Best thing to do is to have a list of your priorities so that you can allot your money to those things that you really need. Avoid spending too much because bitcoin is not easy to earn. Always think it through before buying an expensive stuff and avoid using too much money for nonsense things. Be disciplined and don't be deceived by temporary stuffs which will only break your wallet.
There are many ways for you to say, but it requires a lot. You may have patient and find what  your massively incentive is. You should do have  your own discipline which helps you a lot. To save money, foremost you should limitize your risks. For example: you should trade with small and then expend it . Keep reading a lot and regularly to know the information and analyze the market. I ‘ve seen many people diversifying there coins to get profits, which helps you have a little risks in trading. You need to be more careful for not being scam
Activity: 52
January 10, 2018, 04:05:36 PM
The best way for me to save money in bitcoin is always be prepare for the future. Be wise always, and you must value your money. Only buy want you need.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
January 10, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

Saving is a necessity for it is the best preparation for our future. In spending money,you must always be wise. You must value your eanings. Buy wisely and spend wisely. Buy only the things that you need,rather than buying the things that you just want. I think that would help.
Pages:
Jump to: