Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 55. (Read 7720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 13, 2018, 12:13:27 AM
To be able to save money, you should create a list of how much money you expect to have. And then create a list of all the expenses that you expect to have. And then when you subtract the expenses from the money you have, you will know just how much effort you need to do to be able to save more.

Thats probably only will show you how much you have 'save' throughout the months but it doesnt really teach you the best way of saving money. It is common sense to save in banks but thats just becoming an old jokes nowadays

It is better to save in crypto of course as it is much safer but there is an old advice regarding how to save money. Save what you earn and spend what you have left, not the other way of saving what you had left

Most people do the later one though
I appreciate that everyone has managed their own finances. I myself have similar tips like you. at least most of my money I use for business and what I get from the profits I save most and the rest I can use for spending and also increase my business to get bigger. This manage is very helpful for me but manage is certainly tailored to what your job and the great income you get
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
January 13, 2018, 12:01:16 AM
I suggest to spend all the money in bank accounts because the money will not increase the slightest if we saving in banks, saving in the form of cryptocurrency is more profitable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 11:44:05 PM
You have to invest more and work regularly on the Bitcoin Forum . So it is possible to save money .
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 12, 2018, 10:54:35 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Most people know what to do already, there is no point to look for tricks you need to change your way of thinking, do not get in debt, credit card debt is one of the worst debts you can carry, do not overspend and if possible get almost everything second hand, that will save a fortune over the years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
January 12, 2018, 08:18:23 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Yeah the money. its the thing which will flow like water from your hands. You can not save it for longer and you always end up spending it on something. Sometime we spend it for good purpose while sometimes we spend it on something which was not necessary. In any case we just loose it all each month. The best way to store the money is now with cold storage. The cold storage option allows us to lock the funds that we don't need really and don't wanna end up spending on unwanted things. We can always set up this in the crypto form, could be BTC or any other alts.
If according to my lifestyle, usually I will take all my salary and leave 10% for the church tithe, a few more for daily meals, and a few more to pay bills. I guess that's my expense. I rarely eat in restaurants because I am middle class people so do not have much money to do all that. I also do invest to Bitcoin but I use side-jobs to invest, not my main salary. I also rarely go out for a walk, shopping, let alone dating, because I do not have a girldfriend yet. Right now I just have the determination to invest and save for the sake of buying a house, other than that I think later after my dreams come true. Especially, I want to make my mother and my family happy first.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 12, 2018, 08:05:32 PM
Saving is easy if you put your savings into a vaulted box that requires time before it opens and mostly it happens only in bank's vault. But there are also some way to save your money all by yourself without the use of any vault and banks and this is only you could help it. If you do know how to control  yourself it won't be a problem to save and never use your savings into any gambling acts, savings is a savings.
Activity: 182
January 12, 2018, 07:26:25 PM
You're having a free saver money in your own house, it's your wife or your mom, trust me, they're the best people who can help you on saving.

I can assure you that my mom would not be the person you can put your hopes in for saving any amount of money, large or small. Grin

Mom I love you!
Activity: 52
January 12, 2018, 05:46:40 PM
To be able to save money, you should create a list of how much money you expect to have. And then create a list of all the expenses that you expect to have. And then when you subtract the expenses from the money you have, you will know just how much effort you need to do to be able to save more.

Thats probably only will show you how much you have 'save' throughout the months but it doesnt really teach you the best way of saving money. It is common sense to save in banks but thats just becoming an old jokes nowadays

It is better to save in crypto of course as it is much safer but there is an old advice regarding how to save money. Save what you earn and spend what you have left, not the other way of saving what you had left

You can save your money and it is not at all a difficult thing to do. The only thing which you need to is do is to make up your mind that yes, you want to save some money for the betterment of your future. For having something as your saving, you need to cut down all your unnecessary expenditures and that you need to spend your money very much wisely. Otherwise, there will be no significant change in your life.
   the best tip to save money, first you the patience, descipline,  and your dedication  in your life. You must be practical and not being a materialistic, in that way you can manage yourself  by saving or investing your money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

You can save your money and it is not at all a difficult thing to do. The only thing which you need to is do is to make up your mind that yes, you want to save some money for the betterment of your future. For having something as your saving, you need to cut down all your unnecessary expenditures and that you need to spend your money very much wisely. Otherwise, there will be no significant change in your life.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
January 12, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

Yeah the money. its the thing which will flow like water from your hands. You can not save it for longer and you always end up spending it on something. Sometime we spend it for good purpose while sometimes we spend it on something which was not necessary. In any case we just loose it all each month. The best way to store the money is now with cold storage. The cold storage option allows us to lock the funds that we don't need really and don't wanna end up spending on unwanted things. We can always set up this in the crypto form, could be BTC or any other alts. So with the crypto currency we have that option as well and we can just grow it further if we keep it like that way. This is important now a days and beneficial too.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
First is assess the income you yields in a month,  take down all the things you need to spend such as foods, bills,  allowance and important things you need to spend on. This way,  you can maximize all your expenses and the things you wont really needed that much at all. Save all the remaining money you left from it.  Secondly,  you can opt to look for additional income , earning twice as long as u can can be very helpful to Save more. And try using this to invest something worthy.Try rolling your money bit by bit and you ll be surprise how it can be. Don't limit ourselves ,always try new things and expand ourselves on what we can do more. 😄😊😊
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
January 12, 2018, 04:44:12 PM
Don't buy the things that you don't really need don't spend too much,
Don't waste your money on things that would only be used for a short period of time.

Yes, in general don´t buy things without at least giving them a second thought, as many times we end up with a house full of crap that we will never use.
Activity: 336
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
January 12, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

Depending on the amount you manage, it makes sense to look for low fee exchanges rather than the larger ones. Also, try to send and receive alts when the fees are lower, particularly ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 364
January 12, 2018, 04:24:38 PM
In my opinion, best tip on savings is to cultivate the habit of setting aside money you want to save first begore planning other things and to always save such money in a special account where you cannot gain frequent access to
The best practice which you can follow and which can actually help you at the time of need and can result in having some extra money in your account is to set a goal like you want to have this much amount of money in your account by the end of this year. This will actually help you in having some good amount of saving by cutting down all your unnecessary expenditures. You really need to spend your money very much carefully then.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 02:54:44 PM
Don't waste your money on things that would only be used for a short period of time.
if some thing will be used even for a short period of time, but it may be very necessary. So I think it's better to do so, to buy things that can be used interchangeably and instead of buying 2 or 2 of 3 things, buy one.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
January 12, 2018, 01:00:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
January 12, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 12:35:24 PM
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 12:31:24 PM

Here's the best so far..
1. Place  your money in an investment which gives interest every month or every quarter.
2. Spend the interest of your investment wisely, do not spend too much on luxuries.
3. Spend some by buying bitcoins and try investing it while the market is still low.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 11:43:05 AM
Saving money is not easy especially to those people who need it more in every day of their life. Based on your statement, it sounds like you are having a hard time in saving money and I just wonder what is your reason and if I found out that it is nonsense then you have to understand first the meaning of needs and wants. You have to satisfy and discipline yourself to avoid being tempted of other matters. All the decision is just in our mind.
Pages:
Jump to: