Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 54. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 10:20:16 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
spend wisely that's the best way to save money. Limit your self on buying luxury things and be more  practical on spending your money. Invest in a legit business if you want too it will help you double your profit.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
January 13, 2018, 10:10:45 AM
You need to have a list of everything that you only need to buy and separate the things that you only want to buy. There is a big difference between what you need and what you want. Focus on the things that you only need to buy. You need to think twice before spending your money. You need to be practical in everything and don't spend too much.

Being practical as you said is very important because if you earn very good then its very easy to buy so many stuff, but when your earning are limited and small then always differentiate between what you want to buy and what not to buy which is less important at the moment. This will help you to save some easy money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
don't spend too much on things that are not important. Always save money on a bank account and some for investments but before you invest make sure you are investing in a legit business to double or triple the amount of your investment instead of losing it. Lastly, spend wisely.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

1. Get a goal
2. Determine the amount of money that we can postpone
3. Get rid of unnecessary expenses
4. Motivation (You have to clearly imagine the goal and think about how you will be happy with the purchase and yourself when you can make it on the accumulated funds).
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 13, 2018, 09:54:24 AM
My simple tips are holding back goian, meaning you have to prioritize buy the needed goods, if you want to save your money is by buying gold, if you want to invest at the same time maximize your finance then buy bitcoin but this is slightly at risk.
Activity: 194
January 13, 2018, 09:01:29 AM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.

The best tip is be a profesional interms of saving your money. It is better to invest your money than to save it to banks. If you invest your money you will gain more abd triple your money
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
January 13, 2018, 08:54:01 AM
My best tip on saving money, is put your money in a bank or invest it thats the best way to save, spend money if needed and for emergency purposes only, that is good way to save money.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
January 13, 2018, 08:49:07 AM
I think the best tips for saving money is to put in a lot of investments, we should not rely on just one or two investments because it will make us regret for losing money and I suggest that bitcoin we can make a good place for saving money.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 13, 2018, 07:23:02 AM
best tip on saving money... do not put into one basket...meaning if you want to save it or invest it, don't put into one saving or business venture...scatter it...save it to 2-3 bank as much as you can and invest into, many different business that you may think your money will have the potential to grow. in that way if one fail you still have the other... and also plan your money where and how to spend it...it's not bad being thrifty sometimes you need to,and you have to because it's your money.. don't be one day Millionaire.. cause you will end up crying at the end.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
January 13, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
Saving money is not that easy most especially when your salary is enough to buy your needs and also if you are the breadwinner. The best thing to do is to spend your money well. Don't spend too much to buy stuff which is not important and much needed.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 13, 2018, 05:24:02 AM
To be practical in life will save you a lot of money. Now a days many technologies created if you're going to evolve on it will cost you a lot.
Buy only what you needs. Avoid those expensive gadgets that's not necessary to you.
Activity: 28
January 13, 2018, 04:51:08 AM
There is an application where you can manage your savings weekly, it allows you to start with a smaller amount then multiply it by two and so fourth. It's kind of hard when you're in the midyear already, but it's going to be worth it.  Wink
Activity: 280
January 13, 2018, 04:42:49 AM
Its up to the  person whose holding his money to know what to do to avoid over spending but i must say that you must make a list on what to buy and be sure to save even a little so that you have something to use in times of need.
Activity: 83
January 13, 2018, 04:18:40 AM
Know your want and what you need.
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 01:06:20 AM
If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..

by saving money in the bank....there is differences if what we need to buy,if not important and expensive....buying for unnecessary thing is not important,we must think that money is not easy to invest....
we think step by step where we spend our money....lets focus on things only need,
Activity: 58
January 13, 2018, 12:44:12 AM
You need to have a list of everything that you only need to buy and separate the things that you only want to buy. There is a big difference between what you need and what you want. Focus on the things that you only need to buy. You need to think twice before spending your money. You need to be practical in everything and don't spend too much.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
January 13, 2018, 12:37:50 AM
Just control yourself when it comes to spending for me my only trick in saving is holding my money in the internet.
I mean holding my bitcoin and just converting the amount of Fiat that I needed for a week so that I wouldn't really overspent my money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
January 13, 2018, 12:25:34 AM
In my case, I don't spend much of my bitcoin instead I only save it and if I am spending it, I would only do it for investments. Save your money always and think about the hardships you endured just to earn that. Don't be decieve by the things that is only for temporary happiness. Be sure that you are saving more than spending so you can have more benefits on the future.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
January 13, 2018, 12:23:21 AM
Make a list. Make sure to buy only the things that you really need. Avoid getting into temptation on buying expensive things that would not give you any long term benefits. Always think about it first before buying something or spending your bitcoin. Keep in your mind that earning bitcoin was never an easy thing. Be sure to make yourself disciplined enough to prevent spending much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 13, 2018, 12:18:47 AM
What I always tell my siblings is not to spend more than what they can earn. Its very basic but very effective especially if you really want ro save money for the future. Having discipline is also a must in terms of buying things. Purchase thing the you need and limit the thing that you want.
Pages:
Jump to: