Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 56. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
January 12, 2018, 11:41:38 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Saving is necessary for us to have a great future. We must always know how to value our earnings. We must spend our money in an effective way. Buy only the things that we need rather than buying the things that we want. Avoid spending too much money for not so important things. Think twice before releasing too much money.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 10:59:19 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Saving money cannot be so much complicated because proper discipline is the only key to better do saving and keeping in your mind that the future purpose is really to be met so you must prepare for it by doing such action as saving which you can do by controlling your daily life expenses in which you must lessen your expenditures into those things that are not really so much important and just focus into things that are beneficial and lasts for a long period of time rather than spending into temporary things.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
January 12, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
This things are self discipline, diligent, determination and contentment . You discipline yourself so that wherever you keep the money be it with your families, friends, financial and non- financial institution you will be on the safer side.
Activity: 268
January 12, 2018, 10:16:45 AM
I think the best tip to save a money is to hold your money or invest your money in bitcoin. As you can see the value of bitcoin is now increasing and it will continue to increase as the time goes by. And also, stop spending unnecessary things, those things that are not so relevant to you. Also, set a goal that you need to achieve. Have self discipline to reach this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
January 12, 2018, 09:48:17 AM
This is simple but I'm going to explain it in the way that I mean it and it's a little deep than it seems. Spend as optimized as you can. I don't mean that you should live spending a dollar per day. I'm going to give you an example.

Let's say that you don't have a PC and you want to buy one so you can learn more about bitcoin. At first, you would think that you are going to look for the best deals out there. There are good laptops, there are budget laptops. There are even recommendations out there that about laptops that have the best price-to-specs ratio. But do you really need those? If you are just going to read books on your laptop, do you need an i7 laptop? You don't need a high-end laptop. You might not even need a mid-end laptop. You might only need a low-end laptop. Buy a low-end laptop but make sure that the price-to-specs ratio is there. If you do see yourself buying a better one after a couple of months, I recommend that you buy that better one right away instead of buying a low-end laptop and then buying another one in the future. It's like you almost double spent unless your old laptop would go to a good cause.

There are other ways of optimizing your expenses like when you're in the supermarket, buy the ones that are in sale and then stock them. If you would go hardcore, this is one of the things that I recently learned. After the holiday season, they are still selling ornaments and all those christmas decoration but for 1/3 of the old price. Buy those. That's 67% sale and you wouldn't see that anywhere. Buy them and then stock them although make sure that you are stocking them right.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 09:36:55 AM
The best way to save money is to stop spending unnecessary things, write down all the waste in the phone and then analyze them.
Activity: 273
January 12, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

Set a goal, having a goal will make your action better, you can have a clearer vision of saving, and what for why you are saving, worth it reasons may determined you to strive harder cause I believe its all about self discipline in relation in your drive to achieve something cause saving is very substantial thing to act upon, and it should be part of our daily lives.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
January 12, 2018, 05:03:29 AM
I advise you to prioritize the use of money for primary needs, or use it only for critical or urgent needs. The rest so you can save for the future.
It is best to choose a savings account that does not have a debit card and you can not make a payment online. So you will have to go to the bank in hers  working hours to withdraw your money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
January 12, 2018, 04:42:26 AM
Control our self buying in not usefull things thay can just held our money in nothing. I advise also that invest in the ico that if’s really can give you a such huge amount of profit.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 04:37:37 AM
I advise you to prioritize the use of money for primary needs, or use it only for critical or urgent needs. The rest so you can save for the future.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 04:26:01 AM
1. record your expenses
2. make a budget
3. plan on saving money
4. choose something to save for
5. decide on your priorities
6. make saving automatic
7. pick the right tools
8. watch your savings grow
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
January 12, 2018, 03:30:06 AM
For me the best tip to save money is to know your  priorities first.You should know your needs and wants.Spend your money only on your basic needs.You can disregard your wants in order for you to save money.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 12, 2018, 02:48:58 AM
i think best tip on saving money you should buy things that you really need and dont buy anything unnecessary
Activity: 6
January 12, 2018, 01:52:45 AM
when you get your salary, you should know what are the important things to buy on , so that you can keep the other money and save it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 01:36:53 AM
Do not invest in unreliable projects, do not use the money for the nonsense. Do not buy items you will not use. Limiting tobacco use will save you a great deal of money.

But we can't know a certain thing if it is unreliable or not unless we are going to try it, whatever the result it, we must learn our lesson our mistake in order to evolve. Buying the things that you want it not really necessary, the things that you need first is the one that you should prioritize first in order not to lose your money or to spend it on the things that is not worthy to spend our bitcoin.
Activity: 60
January 12, 2018, 01:24:54 AM
For me incesting to a reliable institution is one way to save money. With these, you can not only save but also you can earn.
Activity: 11
January 12, 2018, 12:59:24 AM
Classic - with every earnings save 10%. Even if it's $ 1. It develops a habit. And the desire for minimalism, not to buy extra things.
Activity: 90
January 12, 2018, 12:29:57 AM
According to me to maximize the money effectively by controlling the current spending money and wise man in terms of the use of.
Activity: 83
January 11, 2018, 09:42:32 PM
Whether it's toilet training your children, making savings on tax or getting your health checked out for free, the forum's full of top tips for families. If you're new to the site, first check out the big family savings; give yourself a Money Makeover to ensure you're getting the best deal on all your finance products, and aren't paying.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
January 11, 2018, 08:33:48 PM
The best way of saving money that I found is to earn from a job and invest into different assets every month. This will get you an diversified portfolio on the long run letting to profit through the same getting into trading process. The same benefit is not possible if saved in terms of fiat or a single asset.
Pages:
Jump to: