Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 72. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
December 30, 2017, 01:12:03 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
i personally withdraw profit on my bitcoins and transfer it to my bank this is my trick. i have a lot of way to earn bitcoins like investment, lending, trading,signature campaign, social bounties,airdrop, gambling, but gambling is risky there is no guaranty to earn profit so i suggest only gamble what you afford to lose. focus only on trading and signature campaign then when i earn i keep it on my bank.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 12:35:56 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

the best tips to save your money just by storing it in bitcoin that way your money can be safe and your assets can increase because if the bitcoin price rises will make you gain profit.
Activity: 490
December 30, 2017, 12:03:37 AM
How to save money you have is to use it as you need, do not buy unnecessary items, save or invest your money so you will have little trouble spending your money.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
December 29, 2017, 10:23:45 PM
I think the best tip ever is set a goal you really want to get or accomplish because if you really like to get that accomplishment, you will do your best to reach that and that is not tempting your self to buy something out of your savings.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 29, 2017, 10:22:06 PM
You can watch inspirational videos of saving money. You can watch Chinkee Tan. He is a famous Filipino successful entrepreneur, his videos will help you learn a lot in saving money with different aspects. As what is experienced, my method of saving money is being wise with it, you should know how to manage your money well. Part your daily expenses, emergencies and savings separately. Do not make unnecessary needs be a part of your list. Try not to eat in fast food restaurants, cook your own food at home as it offers thriftiness and healthy living. Do not get lured with promos you see from malls. You can treat yourself, but not all the time, it should be occasionally. By then you money will be saved and grow bigger. Start earning money online also. You can earn through Bitcoin and through Bitcoin talk forum. You can also scan threads here that involves saving and managing your money. I am sure that bitcointalk forum have a lot of threads like that here, you can choose from other users advises and point of views on what to decide as best tips in saving your money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 07:13:48 PM
To Be financially intellect you already know what is best for your money to grow. Investing wont just keep your money but give you a big profit as time goes by. Saving it without considering the opportunity of growing it is what people always do because they are not yet introduced in the industry of investment.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 06:32:43 PM

Best tip for me is not spend to much in anything you dont need. Like expensive food . And if you got salary save it your bank . Save the 70% of your salary. And if you wan to buy something think million times before you buy it.
Activity: 156
December 29, 2017, 05:37:55 PM
Best tips on saving money is , Not to spend money so much if its so expensive..Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Buy only the things that you need rather than the things that you just want. You can invest some money in bitcoins..I think it will give you more profit..Lastly think few times before spend money..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
December 29, 2017, 04:15:31 PM
you can found one safe wallet offline trezor or like that and invested there offline and forgets it for another five years, and when it comes time I throw it 100 times I give it 50 times I give it 25 times xxx profit when it comes to selling and selling your goal is super and the movement is very nice.
Activity: 211
Santa Coin
December 29, 2017, 04:02:20 PM
Gonna sound simple and duh but the most money you will save is the money you won't spend. The quicker we learn this we will be worth more and more, something I learned from watching my savvy parents make it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
December 29, 2017, 02:35:23 PM
The first step to saving money is to figure out how much you spend. Keep track of all your expenses—that means every coffee, newspaper and snack you buy. Ideally, you can account for every penny. Once you have your data, organize the numbers by categories, such as gas, groceries and mortgage, and total each amount. Consider using your credit card or bank statements to help you with this. If you bank online, you may be able to filter your statements to easily break down your spending.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 10:51:11 AM
The best tip to save money is discipline. If you have this virtue, it will help you to distinguish between needs and wants. One problem why people can't save money because they keep buying what they want. If you want to save money buy only what you need. To do this you need to have discipline.
We really need discipline if we don't have it whatever the amount that we have if we can't control our self in spending to whatever we want that some are not even necessary then we cannot really become successful. For us to save money, always make sure to prioritize the things that we need most and always save money.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 10:41:06 AM
Best tip on saving money is to allot some money for investment. It just not save money but also earn passive income. Make sure that you choose a right investment.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 09:42:31 AM
The best tip to save money is discipline. If you have this virtue, it will help you to distinguish between needs and wants. One problem why people can't save money because they keep buying what they want. If you want to save money buy only what you need. To do this you need to have discipline.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
December 29, 2017, 09:01:32 AM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
I loved your way of saving the money and I am going to do the same  Tongue
I think the best tip on the saved money is to invested that into bitcoin and that will bring long lasting result for you firstly it will give you profit which is more than your expectation and all this will be very helpful for you to in coming future days because bitcoin will be the main currency to use and another benefit is that you can use your invested money at any time you need and most important thing is security and bitcoin is most one.

of course, we want to know how to save money well and achieve the nominal target that we want. But besides that, we also want to make our savings not only increase because of our own, but the number can develop by itself. Therefore, investing in cryptocurrency is the solution.

You would think that this is a very high risk investment. But if you look back over the years, you will realize that this is a very profitable investment, and is a means of saving money in different ways and better result.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 08:56:50 AM
There are many ways or tips on saving money. At first, for me we should set the goal. The goal is the reason why we are saving, and what for. If we had the goals we should have the discipline to follow for a success savings.Tips and ideas given up on you only depends on our self if we will follow and lead the way of savings. Different strategies but these are all depends on us if we are really focus on the idea of saving.
Activity: 196
December 29, 2017, 08:56:22 AM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.

If totally you want to save money and you want to earn while you saving it. I recommend yoy to invest youtr money, it is better to invest your money. Becuase its like you saving it but you have a profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 08:44:07 AM
The best tip i can give to you when it comes on money management is to have a list for everything you need and everything you want, you must list what you need and want, this two brings different meaning, and can save you money in a long run.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
December 29, 2017, 07:51:36 AM

Easy, don't spend it Smiley

But all jokes aside, only spend your money on things you desperately need to stay alive. While this may sound drastic, what I mean is rent, (or mortgage if you are that type of person), food & water, education... etc. Open another account in your bank and/or create a wallet dedicated to savings.

How I do it is have a set goal as to the amount of money you want to save each week. I personally set that at 200$ each week and I try to achieve it every time. Don't buy food when your not hungry, etc. Just these simple things actually get you a long way.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
December 29, 2017, 07:17:09 AM

I loved your way of saving the money and I am going to do the same  Tongue
I think the best tip on the saved money is to invested that into bitcoin and that will bring long lasting result for you firstly it will give you profit which is more than your expectation and all this will be very helpful for you to in coming future days because bitcoin will be the main currency to use and another benefit is that you can use your invested money at any time you need and most important thing is security and bitcoin is most one.
Pages:
Jump to: