Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 70. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 30, 2017, 10:50:49 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
For me personally it is better to set aside some of my income to keep it in the Bank or I invest in all altcoin, so my money will be safe and can be used for my long term needs.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 30, 2017, 04:41:32 PM
I don't know exactly the best tip on saving money that fits to each individual since it may be vary.
But what I  do believe in saving money is save your money when it's excess, or if you have no excess money but you really want to save money, just leave a liite amount of your money (the minimum amount you can afford).
If you want to save your money for future and family so first of all you want to a perfect planing for you daily budget and then you have some extra money for saving, so you can invest those money for great profit and the best way for investment is bitcoin because this forum will very beneficial for you and your life will very free from any stress.
You really to control yourself if you really want to have something in your account, saving is no doubt really a good thing as it can help you especially at the time of need. The best thing to do in this regard is that you should cut down all your unnecessary expenditures and that money you should put in your account. Secondly, think well before spending your money and do not spend if it is not worth it.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 03:06:04 PM
The only way you can save alot of money is to invest your money to a bitcoin wallet which is a very ideal thing. don't attempt to buy something that you want, buy something that you need for you to survive daily
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 02:46:50 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

When you save money, you must ignore some things that catches your attention to buy it. Try to eat foods that are necessary for you to eat and drink occasionally if you usually drink. Reduce the amount of money you spend every day and try to save it to your coinbox or your wallet. Try to avoid friends who likes spending a lot of money because if you are always with them,  there's no chance of stopping your spending habits. In that way,  you can save money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
December 30, 2017, 01:27:20 PM

A very good question.
My advice is  saving and trading and this is a very obvious tip on saving money.
Stop counting about how much money money you saved. And do bitcoin/altcoin trade, I think this works well if you want a profit. Don`t day-trade, since the Bitcoin/altcoin market is so volatile, it can be extremely difficult to predict when the Bitcoin/altcoin price will rise or fall.
Activity: 135
December 30, 2017, 01:24:21 PM
Don't overspend or don't buy the things that you don't really need right now,
Just spend your money wisely spend it to something that you really need and if you have some extra cash just keep it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 30, 2017, 01:24:15 PM
The best advice i can give is just buy what is necessary and a little bit of what you want. I got my allowance for like every month and i have less than what i wanted but fits for what i needed, i disregard what i want now and thinks that i will have it but not right now. I save money for investment and hopefully to earn some for my future.

This takes us back to economics where you start learning with need and desire. You should fulfill your need as its a must and desire should be prioritize and if require should be compromised or postponed so that you are on track financially and able to meet your expenses and future requirement.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 01:14:36 PM
In saving money you should have to be responsible in your needs like buying foods, in school projects also bills inside the house you should be careful on what things you will be buying. The best tip on saving money is to keep focus on the things that you really need. Dont buy such things that you didn't need so that you can save more money. Next you should also have a secret wallet in order for you to not always buying something else. Always be focus keep it on your mind that you really need to save money for the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 12:37:36 PM
The first step to saving money is to figure out how much you spend. Keep track of all your expenses. Once you have an idea of what you spend in a month, you can begin to organize your recorded expenses into a workable budget. Your budget should outline how your expenses measure up to your income—so you can plan your spending and limit overspending. Now that you’ve made a budget, create a savings category within it. Try to put away 10–15 percent of your income as savings. If your expenses are so high that you can’t save that much, it might be time to cut back. To do so, identify non-essentials that you can spend less on, such as entertainment and dining out. We’ve put together ideas for saving money every day as well as cutting back on your fixed monthly expenses. One of the best ways to save money is to set a goal. Start by thinking of what you might want to save for—anything from a down payment for a house to a vacation—then figure out how long it might take you to save for it.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
December 30, 2017, 12:20:41 PM
The best advice i can give is just buy what is necessary and a little bit of what you want. I got my allowance for like every month and i have less than what i wanted but fits for what i needed, i disregard what i want now and thinks that i will have it but not right now. I save money for investment and hopefully to earn some for my future.
I would recommend to put it in the bank because if it is just in your pocket or in your room, it's not impossible for you to spend it on other things. Unlike in the bank, it is secured.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 11:33:57 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2017, 11:30:10 AM
My advice for you if you want to save money is to be responsible with yourself as well as your money. You should be wise in spending your money by buying only the things that you need. In that way, you can save money for yourself as well as for your future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 11:28:59 AM
What I read in managing finances is better played because there you can get the benefits set up as much as possible cost of your life, buy the most important item just so as not too extravagant .
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 11:27:14 AM
I don't know exactly the best tip on saving money that fits to each individual since it may be vary.
But what I  do believe in saving money is save your money when it's excess, or if you have no excess money but you really want to save money, just leave a liite amount of your money (the minimum amount you can afford).
If you want to save your money for future and family so first of all you want to a perfect planing for you daily budget and then you have some extra money for saving, so you can invest those money for great profit and the best way for investment is bitcoin because this forum will very beneficial for you and your life will very free from any stress.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
December 30, 2017, 10:54:10 AM
But what I  do believe in saving money is save your money when it's excess, or if you have no excess money but you really want to save money, just leave a liite amount of your money (the minimum amount you can afford).
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 10:17:25 AM
For me I use a piggy bank to save some money ,
For example I would have a extra money from today I would just put it in the piggy bank.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2017, 10:11:58 AM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
Manage you money well. You should have lists of the things that really important for you. Or the things that you needed in your everyday life. So that you can compute all the expenses and you can budget you money well. And so that you can save money when you are not spending and buying unneccesary things.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 30, 2017, 10:09:23 AM
Hi guys can you me some of your tips on saving money? How can I stop from spending too much on things that I don't really need? Advices will be very much appreciated thank you!
The problem is no matter the amount of money you save, if you do not plan the one you are going to spend very well, you are still going to keep running back to take out of the savings if you are not careful. It takes a high level of prudence to be able to save.

Make plans on the things that are needed and work toward achieving those ones. You can also create some little amount for fun and do not go past it. You have to be able to pinch yourself even when you are going the wrong way with your savings. Over time, you will get used to it and before you know it, you are already a pro when it comes to saving.

Personally, what I do is to believe that what I am saving is for the future which is totally meant for some of the investments I want to set up. With that I can keep increasing what I have and then earning more, saving more and investing more until I have been able to enlarge my coast. Simple!

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 09:34:37 AM
If my solution is Find a Friend or Family Member of One Vision, To be more spirited and controlled in an effort to save expenses, ask for support and partner's role. A housewife is obliged to involve all family members to feel the life sparingly. With the involvement of all parties, then the monthly expenditure is more easily controlled.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 30, 2017, 09:26:06 AM

Saving money is necessary for us to secure our future. What I do is spending my money wisely. An individual must only buy the things that he needs rather than buying the things that he wants. Earning money isn't that easy so we must be wise enough to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: