Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 73. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 260
December 22, 2017, 11:59:16 AM
All you have to do is keep in mind that you do not spend money on anything else that is not necessary. Just use it when needed. Also keep your excess money because when it gets accrued, you can also save a lot of money. And do not be cast in gambling because that's one of the most difficult to remove when it addictive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
December 22, 2017, 03:50:33 AM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
I loved your way of saving the money and I am going to do the same  Tongue
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 03:42:22 AM
Saving money these days has got more ways. Also we too has got the ease in saving money. Another thing that I prefer is saving the money in terms of altcoins and bitcoin. This will surely cause us with a profiting, because growth with bitcoin and altcoins sustain longer and happens in a gradual manner.
Saving money is difficult much more if the income is limited with reference to our needs and i think the best way to save money is to look and add another alternative source of income and spent more of the needs but spent less for the wants and self discipline can help it best.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 03:39:15 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Don't save to much money in form of fiat money, it's value will only decrease day by day. I suggest you to save money in form of gold, the value is always the same, when gold value decrease the price of commodity like rice is decrease too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
December 22, 2017, 03:32:03 AM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
Same as I, I am not also good in saving by myself so I joined a saving per payday which my co-office mate are holding the money.  In that way I am very happy cause at last I have a savings.  Smiley Smiley She will hold the money until the end of the year and its up to us if we want to get it or continue. I also joined saving for travel in our office, and because of that if ever we want to have vacation, budget is not a problem anymore. If you are not good in saving let trusted people hold it for you and of course try at least to do it by yourself.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
December 22, 2017, 02:12:01 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Saving money is hard especially when you have a lot of obligations in your life like your family's needs, your needs and your financial obligations like bills and everything. However, if you can atleast save 10% of your income, then that would be good.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 22, 2017, 01:23:13 AM
Saving money these days has got more ways. Also we too has got the ease in saving money. Another thing that I prefer is saving the money in terms of altcoins and bitcoin. This will surely cause us with a profiting, because growth with bitcoin and altcoins sustain longer and happens in a gradual manner.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
December 22, 2017, 01:18:32 AM
Saving money its not easy for every person have many obligation in life you need to priority your family if they need money. But i do save only small amount for emergency situation.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 01:10:47 AM
Well what I do is out of my allowance I save 20% of it everyday and after a wekk I put in my savings.
Activity: 265
December 22, 2017, 01:01:54 AM

For me the best way to save money is diverse it save it in different wallets or accounts like save bitcoins save in a bank and save it in your own because the day will come you will forget that you have momey in this thing and we you find out you will be happe because you will have a money but it is just really your savings. That works for me because as long as i see that i have a money i am not stopping to spend it but if i see that i do not have much money then i will stop to spend butbthe truth i have a seperate money in my different account like bank account
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 22, 2017, 12:44:16 AM
You can not save cash if your costs more than your pay each week/month.

The most ideal approach to sparing is; purchase bitcoin and keep it for a long haul, it's smarter to sparing bitcoin analyze than place cash in banks which cheapened after some time.

The primary thing is; assurance, you need to guarantee yourself to spare cash and don't be a high-roller.

You should know the amount you've earned and the amount you've spent each month, take a note for each spending
Activity: 149
December 22, 2017, 12:07:19 AM
I now follow my plan every month. Using 50% to invest in bitcoin and other altcoin, I believe that as long as I stick to it, it will bring me a profit. The other 50% is used to pay for living expenses and to return loans to banks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 21, 2017, 11:53:58 PM
it is easy to say save...maybe all of us wants to save money but i think it is case to case basis...you really can save money if more than enough for your family consumption...as for me..i am a homebody individual..no vices and im not into buying expensive though i am attracted too of branded things but bec we are just low earner our income is not enough for our needs thats why saving money for us is so hard
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 21, 2017, 09:47:14 PM
Do not overspend. Overspending is the main cause of savings loss. If you wnat to save, try to buy within your means and not above your means.
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
December 21, 2017, 09:29:52 PM
When you are paid, you can put aside the minimum amount of money that you need to survive and after that you can put aside the 70% of the rest of the money and use it in investments or something like that. Finally you could use the last 30% of the rest of the money for whatever you want (parties, gifts, hobbies, investments, etc.).
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 09:19:58 PM
Transfer your money in the bank and let it grow, invest on stocks or bitcoin than use it in material things.
Think of it, its like you lost it now and it will comeback bigger someday.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 09:08:07 PM
I also put aside 30% of my daily jobs earing as saving.And then the whats left i budget.It has works wonder for me up to today.Im glad that I'd listen to my parent early on regarding saving.
Activity: 340
December 21, 2017, 08:44:48 PM
better if you invest your money in bitcoin and hold it for a longer time. You are saving your money as well as you will have income from it. It a win win situation with the both of you. Avoid spending it in such a not so important thing. Don't act like you are rich if it is not. Be contented of what you have. Saving money is not that easy if your cash is in your hand proper to invest it in btc.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 21, 2017, 07:52:32 PM
Better if you avoid your wnts because if you buy anything that you dont need for sure your money will gone. Yes we say that good because you buy gadgets or anything but the first priority is the needs if you have extra money you can buy your wants . Saving money for sure is not easy because most of them are wants to buy their wants before they need but you can change your life in your own.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 21, 2017, 07:44:27 PM
Practice yourself to not be easily tempted on buying unnecessary stuff. Self-discipline is also needed. Try not to exceed the limit of your budget for a certain period of time.

If they practiced it constantly, it might become a part of their behavior or habit so I agree with you, Self discipline is indeed important because no one can become successful at saving money without having it.  They should always remember "save what you can afford to hold".
Pages:
Jump to: