Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 74. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 06:01:24 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I have several separate bank accounts and I divide my money across them so that it's inconvenient to spend too much at once:)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 05:45:19 PM
 Smiley    I also put 15% of my daily savings to save as I save.and from the budget to the other and I'm happy to hear from my parents about the deposit as the worker tries .I did the budget just fine and the rest goes into saving so I just have to put all my life asking my self whether it really is a need or not to spend our precious money .
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 21, 2017, 03:04:05 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Well I have try some tips and the most effecient thing when it was your own tip. In my own way,I take searches and one thing caught my attention is part your money for a week and take the 30% alreasy and save it, no matter wgat happened you has a saving, this is helpful cause we unconciously buy and buy if we think we think qe have a lot of money in our pockets.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 21, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

Whatever your source of income or the amount of salary always manage to set aside a portion of your earning to savings. Saving your money and not spending it always to the things that you want will enable you to make the most of it and might open you to new opportunities.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
December 21, 2017, 02:02:18 PM
Practice yourself to not be easily tempted on buying unnecessary stuff. Self-discipline is also needed. Try not to exceed the limit of your budget for a certain period of time.
Activity: 224
December 21, 2017, 01:39:56 PM
Just like what we are doing here in trading, "hodl"  Cheesy
i mean don't spend too much on things that are not useful to us and if we have an older gadget we should maximize its life and do not buy periodically as you are wasting what you have bought before but can be use for another year or 2.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 01:35:57 PM
I have a tips if how is the best way to save money first spend your money only in things which is needed the most because sometimes we cant save money because of spending it in our wants and not in our needs. Second which is common budget your financial in a day or a week you need and the excess save it, put it in a safe place, or better save your excess money in bank.
Exactly it is useless and bad habit to buy things that never been needed. It is new age and things are getting expensive so it is very important to save something against the raining day. If you will save money for future today then tomorrow it will give you high profit and will not make you suffer lose. I am sure about bitcoin that if you will use bitcoin as saving it will save your money for your bad days so just earn money and try to make bitcoin savings.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 01:26:07 PM
If you want to buy something, delay it for a day or two. If you don't really need it, you won't buy it.

Yes it is true to delay buying everything will make us rich and that is a good thing in terms of finance, buy only what we need is not what we want, and of course the thing we buy is productive.
Activity: 81
December 21, 2017, 11:56:48 AM
Try to set aside the money that is intended for saving and you have to discipline yourself in spending your money make sure to spend what is important. You can also try to put your savings in investment to grow it.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
December 21, 2017, 11:49:45 AM
Actually a simple way to save money. just by changing the mindset and lifestyle, and taking half the money from our work to refrain.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
December 21, 2017, 10:10:37 AM

If you want to save money, I think you must maintain a certain characteristic which is being patient. Patient because first you have to wait for a long time to have a big savings. Second is because you need not to spend it. Even though you know you have a money in your wallet, you will still not use it.
Another tip for you, have another person that you can surely trust and let him/her save your money. Told him/her not to let you get your money when it is not yet big. If not urgent or important, try not to use your savings just provide another.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 20, 2017, 08:24:43 PM
Well how to save money? Many people asking this question how to save money wisely, well this is my advice , when you are saving money , think of the things that you need to buy, because when you are buying things that you may not needed well you can't save money thus you are wasting it, you can save money by depositing in a bank, then when you need the money there's no problem because your money is in bank and when you need it you can got a money, saving money is depends on the own idea and own decision, we can save and we can waste, that's life, because money now is our life, money runs our world so we need money to live, we need money to buy all we want, but money can't go with you when you are die.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 08:11:05 PM
The first step to saving money is to figure out how much you spend. Keep track of all your expenses. Once you have an idea of what you spend in a month, you can begin to organize your recorded expenses into a workable budget. Now that you’ve made a budget, create a savings category within it. Try to put away 10–15 percent of your income as savings.
Activity: 378
I am a fan of Deeponion
December 20, 2017, 08:08:38 PM
If you want to buy something, delay it for a day or two. If you don't really need it, you won't buy it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 20, 2017, 07:41:37 PM

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.
For me, the best way to save your own money is to store it on your application wallet on your phone or in web wallet. And do not spend it for unneccesary things just to fulfill your satisfaction. You should save it and think on your future expenses that if you need money you have money to get if you need it.
As it is said that always learn from the personal experiences of others, here I would like to share my own personal experience. At a start of the month, start writing about everything you are spending, and don’t even miss a penny. At the end of the month, take out that list and start observing all the entries one by one. Those entries which were of no use, just cut them away and do not re spend on them. After two to three months, you will not be spending anything extra.
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 20, 2017, 04:26:33 PM
Work your ass off! Keep working as many hours as you can get and spending as little as possible. Invest the saved money and begin earning interest on it. Over time you're pot will grow faster and faster and you'll be able to ease up on work, while still maintaining a high income through passive income.
Activity: 392
December 20, 2017, 02:52:58 PM
For me, the best tip or way to save money is not to spend it to those things that you want. Instead, you spend it on the things that you really needed the most. When you get your salary or if you had an income, you can divide it immediately for your expenses, bills, tithes, etc. don’t live like a one-day millionaire where you spend all your money to unnecessary things. Because who knows when will you need that money. Every day is not the same. So you must save for your future and be smart in spending you money
Activity: 106
December 20, 2017, 02:49:33 PM
spend the most important expenses first. For example, if you make $2000/mo

1) spend $500 on savings, then $500 on rent, then groceries/transportation. if you end up with $300 you can save or waste it it does not matter. Because you saved $500 this month anyway Grin

You need to prioritize savings instead of focusing on luxuries like better food, eating out, going to the movies and others. If you have the mindset that your savings is just as important as your rent then you always find a way.
Activity: 379
December 20, 2017, 02:38:12 PM
The most important thing is to have your own consumption plan as much as possible. In addition to saving money, you can't buy too many consumables. Like a car is a consumable. It is suggested that every month to take out its own 10-20% to buy some new altcoin, maybe a few years later, there will be a surprise. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 20, 2017, 02:32:38 PM
Always set aside 10-20% of your income if you're working or 5-10% of your allowance if you're a student. Saving is not about how much money you save rather the fact that you have save. It is important that we save not because it's required but because we need to and we want to for we know time will come we will need funds. Don't waste money on nonsense, learn to value your money.
Pages:
Jump to: