Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 91. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
December 06, 2017, 10:38:19 AM
In my opinion put a some amount of money into your bank account daily or weekly. Or buy Bitcoin and have a good profit  Cool
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
December 06, 2017, 10:33:43 AM
The best tip to save money is to make sure that you have a list of the things that you need to buy and have for the month so you will not have any problem in managing your money and other type of saving strategies in bitcoin. That is the best tip that i can give to you which worked for me all the time.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
December 06, 2017, 10:29:55 AM
Its all.in the mind. If you make a mindset that savings is better than spending, you can save a lot.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 10:28:58 AM
Well, I guess the best on saving money is first, don't spend it. Just spend on something you really need and that will provide value to you rather the clutter.  By not spending your money on unnecessary stuff you will be able to save it.
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
December 06, 2017, 10:24:58 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.

I never spend more than 50% of my salary. I give 10% of my salary to the church, and I eat everyday by cooking myself (I mean, I still live with my mom, hahaha). I never buy food outside, I just buy a small snack just on weekends. I was deliberately not spend money to hang out or eat in restaurants, I also do not have a boyfriend. I was determined to save and invest for my future. I'm determined to buy a house and make my family happy, that's when I'll start thinking about hanging out and having fun. Or get a girldfriend.

Agree with you guys ..
I spent more than 60% of the salary me. I save 30% and I give you 10% of my salary for charity, I eat and daily needs to take 60% of the salary, saving is great for US, for the future planning, married, buying a home, buy a car and others, with saving we can also use to the needs of emergency, if we sick or there brothers who need we may use the money. it's time for you still have not been married preparation of your life with saving, but don't forget to remain happy, still enjoy life to your life into fresh. do not forget to go on vacation bro ... take yourself around the world .... hahahaha
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
December 06, 2017, 10:23:52 AM
Hi guys can you me some of your tips on saving money? How can I stop from spending too much on things that I don't really need? Advices will be very much appreciated thank you!
If you want to stop spending too much, you need to go to the front of a mirror and talk to yourself. That is the only way you can easily fight the inner being in you that wants to keep spending all the time. Spending unnecessarily is a crazy thing and if it is possible, you can join a thrift and make sure you are always going to be the last person to pick and before you lay your hands on the money, make sure you already have investment plans for it so you can multiply your savings and have something working for you in the long run.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 10:23:05 AM
If you want to save your money, my advice is better you invest in altcoins then keep it in your wallet, if you have a sudden need you can immediately take it back.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
December 06, 2017, 10:16:37 AM
the best way to save money is to ignore the money. and reduce private consumption expenditures. This is the best gain. the smallest items such as not using the car for 2 days a week, eating out and getting service, will give a serious shot at the end of the month. higher numbers can be obtained when we hit it with 12.
Activity: 280
December 06, 2017, 10:13:38 AM
I have applied in my family life, 50% of my income will be used for daily living with my family and the remaining 50% I will save for my child's future.
Activity: 93
Merit: 14
December 06, 2017, 10:11:40 AM
Saving money is good if you only save if you want to invest of something or you save just for an emergency/s and for your needs. Saving money is great but investing your money so that your money will grow is the best. But if you only want to save your money, make sure that you will spend it for all the things that you wanted. Just don't buy things that you don't need.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
December 06, 2017, 10:10:45 AM
I think that to keep their money is not the best option. If everyone will keep their money they will not be none. Any economy exists only when there is circulation of money. Currency is the blood of the economy. Instead you need to constantly spend money to you can return.
Activity: 663
December 06, 2017, 10:09:38 AM
Always make a budget ahead of time. Never miss to include savings allocated in your budget plan. While we also need to enjoy life, it is still necessary to live a life according to our means.
Activity: 308
December 06, 2017, 10:00:08 AM
if I personally I have to see my opinion every month, then will be deducted with my expenses every month, and the rest I will keep in my personal account, and if later I no longer work in the real world, I can immediately take my savings for my life in the old days later. thanks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
December 06, 2017, 09:46:11 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.
My best tip for you to save your own money is to avoid spending it in unneccesary things. Avoid buying things that cannot help you in your daily life. Because money id worth for helping you in your basic needs. To sustain you needs daily.
My tip for all of you is to just withdraw your  money what you just need for a day, for example put the 10-20 percent of your daily income in one bank that uses only passbook and no atm so that you can get it whenever you have an emergency, and of course don't always buy the things you don't need much.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 09:42:03 AM

My best tip for you to save your own money is to avoid spending it in unneccesary things. Avoid buying things that cannot help you in your daily life. Because money id worth for helping you in your basic needs. To sustain you needs daily.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
December 06, 2017, 09:10:13 AM
Saving money is good especially when you have future plans with the money you are saving now. The best way to save money at the same earning interest from it is to invest your money in a bank or invest your money in bitcoin. And also , spend your money wisely ; buy only those things you need not your wants. You need to discipline yourself in allocating your money for better.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
December 06, 2017, 08:48:23 AM
The best tip that I prefer with saving is turning all the fiat savings and keeping hold of the same in the form of bitcoin. This will let the savings grow in large scale compared to that of the money that we save in the form of traditional fiat. Other than this iit is good to make use of the opportunities available to earn. This can be even faucets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 06, 2017, 08:36:42 AM
You can not spare cash if your costs more than your salary consistently/month.

The most ideal approach to sparing is; purchase bitcoin and keep it for a long haul, it's smarter to sparing bitcoin think about than place cash in banks which debased after some time.

The principal thing is; assurance, you need to guarantee yourself to spare cash and don't be a squanderer.

You should know the amount you've earned and the amount you've spent each month, take a note for each spending.
Activity: 125
December 06, 2017, 08:33:01 AM
always HOLD 50$ of your crypto capital in  BTC .. trade rest of 50%
Activity: 60
{Capricorn}
December 06, 2017, 08:31:56 AM
Trade what only you afford to loose and save the rest,
It is important that we save at least 20 percent of our monthly revenue or salary to protect us from possible loss of all funds
And yeah buy a family insurance. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: