Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 95. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 523
December 05, 2017, 04:57:09 AM
You can not save money if your expenses more than your income every week/month.
The best way to saving is; buy bitcoin and keep it for a long-term, it's better to saving bitcoin compare than put money in banks which devalued over time.
The first thing is; determination, you have to ensure yourself to save money and do not be a spendthrift.
You should know how much you've earned and how much you've spent every month, take a note for every spending.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 04:43:07 AM
If you want to save money you can turn your savings into any altcoin, then transfer it to a hard wallet and take it away after a certain time you take it out.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
December 05, 2017, 04:23:59 AM
One way you can do to make better financial conditions is to manage expenses and save more. Although sometimes difficult, saving money is not an impossible way if you know how.
his example like:
set saving targets, monitor monthly spending, and be smart when shopping or about to spend money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 04:10:46 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 05, 2017, 04:01:02 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.

I never spend more than 50% of my salary. I give 10% of my salary to the church, and I eat everyday by cooking myself (I mean, I still live with my mom, hahaha). I never buy food outside, I just buy a small snack just on weekends. I was deliberately not spend money to hang out or eat in restaurants, I also do not have a boyfriend. I was determined to save and invest for my future. I'm determined to buy a house and make my family happy, that's when I'll start thinking about hanging out and having fun. Or get a girldfriend.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 03:50:44 AM

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.
I agree with your opinion the best tip to save some of our money we try tube and if we have more money we can also tube besides, we also have to manage our money, so we can save our money. how to finance finances how to make bookkeeping so we know spending every month we spend how much and our income we can also know. The rest if there is money left over that we have tried to collect. There also we should be able to refrain from buying something we do not need.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
December 05, 2017, 03:17:59 AM

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
December 05, 2017, 02:49:47 AM
Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 05, 2017, 02:40:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: