Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 92. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 08:31:15 AM
Hi guys can you me some of your tips on saving money? How can I stop from spending too much on things that I don't really need? Advices will be very much appreciated thank you!

My way of saving bitcoin or money is splitting it into two, one half is for my savings for my future plans and whatever happens I will not spend it and the other half is for my daily needs. Yes there are many trendy things I want to buy but I prevent myself from buying it I always think that there are more important things than that. It's hard for someone to change the way the spend their money but if you have a goal in life and dream to have a better future you will surely think twice where your money will go.

The best thing to do for saving money is dont buy if this is not needed for you and buy that needs every day like foods and every you have extra money you keep the 20% of your money so that you can save your money..
Activity: 198
December 06, 2017, 08:29:27 AM
Once you've already earned the price of the campaign, save it for several months before trading it cause the price of the tokens will increase.
Activity: 406
December 06, 2017, 08:18:58 AM
Hi guys can you me some of your tips on saving money? How can I stop from spending too much on things that I don't really need? Advices will be very much appreciated thank you!

My way of saving bitcoin or money is splitting it into two, one half is for my savings for my future plans and whatever happens I will not spend it and the other half is for my daily needs. Yes there are many trendy things I want to buy but I prevent myself from buying it I always think that there are more important things than that. It's hard for someone to change the way the spend their money but if you have a goal in life and dream to have a better future you will surely think twice where your money will go.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 08:05:53 AM
to save money we can manage it by making a list of what I need to buy. I am more inclined to invest money in digital form, and I will hold for a long time, and sell it if I think the price is good. with that kind of money then we can not be in vain. like for example in bitcoin play, most people would prefer to withhold and invest in bitcoin than they exchange coins with money
Activity: 134
December 06, 2017, 07:50:38 AM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 09:52:26 PM
I keep 50% of the money I earned to my savings and do anything from the other half percent on the things that are necessary.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
December 05, 2017, 09:24:56 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

The best and tested trick to save money is not to spend it. Let's say you have a wallet that stores your money or bitcoin. In our country you can choose if you want to use the wallet as fiat or bitcoin. but, the difference of that two is when you choose as fiat it stays as that while when you choose bitcoin, your savings is volatile because of bitcoin value. If you want to save more money you may try trading and investing.
Activity: 119
December 05, 2017, 09:13:09 PM
To know how to save money, you have first to classify your type of money; is it cash (paper money) or virtual.
There are two types of money wich can be saved in two different ways. If we are talking about cash we should talk about banks automatically but when it is related to virtual money, we have a lot to say here.
There are a lot of "virtual banks" like blockchains, neteller, paypal... all what you have to do is to stock your money there and wait for the best time to sell or to keep stocking.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
December 05, 2017, 08:32:46 PM
I think i have bumped already into a similar topic before as to the best tip on saving money. Well, you can have your money sit in the bank for a year or two but that will only give you a little profit. Try investing it in bitcoin and just let it sit there in your wallet for a year or two and you will really see the difference of your profit.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
December 05, 2017, 08:28:11 PM
To save your money you need to manage your money.
Get yourself a goal in which you want to safe in a week/month, then make a list for it.
If you keep track on your money which you spend you will notice you spend a lot of money on things which are not needed.
Good money management will get you far in saving your money.

also something I keep myself to is to not buy anything if I can't afford it twice Wink
Activity: 140
Mining Maganda paba?
December 05, 2017, 08:26:55 PM
for me much better to invest your money that you have in btc/eth and wait until the right time then you can see the profit that you made.
Activity: 518
December 05, 2017, 08:23:00 PM
I prefer to keep my money in a token or coin so will not worry about anything and certainly will benefit of course
from the result of saving the money and never to leverage the money until it is getting enough profit
Activity: 161
December 05, 2017, 08:16:04 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Well, my advice for you my friend, is to be responsible enough with your time, your money, and yourself. Being responsible is the key for you to save enough money. For example, buying only the things that you need and not spending most of your money in buying the things that you want. Also, think of the benefit that give you if you earn a lot of money in the future. In that way, you will be more motivated in saving money.
Activity: 196
December 05, 2017, 07:56:50 PM
To be honest you have plenty tutorials in the web about saving money. The basic things like less shopping, more hard working are essential here.
So if you wanna save more money you need to buy less things, goods and do  not spend money for your fantasy like new smartphone, tv, car etc.
Just keep money and work  Grin
Activity: 21
December 05, 2017, 07:25:46 PM
Save when you spend. Imagine if you taxed yourself 5% on every transaction you ever made into a savings account.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
December 05, 2017, 07:12:24 PM
Always set your goal when you are saving money for you to be more inspired to do it. Be committed on that because saving is really a good idea for a brighter future, do the auto debit thing every pay check and for sure you will eventually do that regularly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
December 05, 2017, 07:02:16 PM
when you are saving your money focus yourself on saving money don't fall on temptation to spend your money on something and also, always if you are working, budget your salary make a fixed amount that you will put on your bank and save it do this every month and also try to invest on stock and cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin because bitcoin is another best way to hold your money over time your money increases as the price increases.
Activity: 32
December 05, 2017, 06:39:14 PM
Putting aside some fixed amount each time after you get your salary is a great beginning. It is important to stick to it though and actually do that every month.

Second step might be investment into diversified assets (stocks or coins), but this makes sense only after you saved couple of thousands. For now just start from simple  Wink
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 06:33:57 PM
When you think of saving money at first it is hard but look at the good side to save is for the future. Determination to save and hardwork to earn money to save it. Like investing in bitcoin you can or grow your money in bitcoin.
iol
Activity: 17
December 05, 2017, 06:25:33 PM
Invest your money so it will grow. To save, we just have to close our eyes and not see and desire material things which are not needed. Sometimes the more we window shop in malls and internet the more we are tempted, so instead of saving our money we are spending it.
Pages:
Jump to: