Pages:
Author

Topic: BETABIT.co.in - The Bitcoin Betting Exchange - Now in beta - page 2. (Read 8105 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

My support message from around a week ago, where I requested to have a bet from the 17th settled, has still not been dealt with.
We are trying to find the issue, it seems to be a very rare bug with the settlement. We will settle it today however and send you a compensation for the wait, very sorry about that.

xoomo - we will add more sports within 2-3 weeks, MLB and tennis for sure, we are considering also other options.

Thanks, what was worrying was the lack of communication for a few days, esp when a few people have reported withdrawals not coming out.

I agree, we'll try and do better. Sometimes a small team with many tasks ends up overlooking customer support in favor of some more urgent issue.
As we get close to launching officially such issues will be solved.

'xoomo - we will add more sports within 2-3 weeks, MLB and tennis for sure, we are considering also other options.'

Any chance of adding martial arts?

Yes, for sure, UFC and maybe Bellator, still debating that.
Should expect new sports before end of this month, as well as many other improvements that we'll post as changelog.

Activity: 50

'xoomo - we will add more sports within 2-3 weeks, MLB and tennis for sure, we are considering also other options.'

Any chance of adding martial arts?
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
My support message from around a week ago, where I requested to have a bet from the 17th settled, has still not been dealt with.
We are trying to find the issue, it seems to be a very rare bug with the settlement. We will settle it today however and send you a compensation for the wait, very sorry about that.

xoomo - we will add more sports within 2-3 weeks, MLB and tennis for sure, we are considering also other options.

Thanks, what was worrying was the lack of communication for a few days, esp when a few people have reported withdrawals not coming out.

Activity: 50
Is football the only sport you offer?
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Thanks for the feedback, decent idea, we will add ti the update we are working on.
Activity: 54
There is a cashout button on the betslip but i think it would better to have edit button on betslip so we could modify odds and stakes fast and easy.Cashouts can be done from open bets tab
Today we will perform another maintenance, again between 23:00 and 01:00 GMT. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, the site will be down during that time.
Hello, we are glad to hear everything is fine Smiley We are considering some options in the user interface to make it more clear and avoid such confusions in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Sorry about the confusion, that was totally my bad. I had thought money was missing but it was actually pending withdrawl. Again totally my bad we're all good

Top notch service @ http://betabitco.in !
We want to announce that we will be performing a server maintenance between 23:00 and 01:00 GMT today, so the site will be down. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.
We did and we answered, as explained here, there is a manual approval of withdrawals, we already paid your first one from few days ago and within 2 hours will pay the one you requested today.
Please check your support messages
We will at some point soon. As for the partial fills - as we said a few times, give us another 10-15 days to finish the beta period and we will invest in attracting more players in order to have better liquidity. For now we want to make sure there are no major bugs and security issues.
Always partial fills Angry

It would be awesome if you could provide stats for how much is available for staking like most other exchanges
It will be based on bets, but we will also have a referral system soon. The referral system will be probably based on lifetime commission share, but we haven't decided yet.
The current loyalty program can be seen here (although it will be changed slightly soon) as also our other promotion - the monthly leader board, which is not active yet, but will be from the middle of August:
https://betabit.co.in/promos
4% of the net winnings and we have a loyalty program that might lower that up to 2%.

Would this be some sort of referral system or based on bets?
4% of the net winnings and we have a loyalty program that might lower that up to 2%.
The issue is not with the amount, it is with the fact there are big differences from what the balance should be and what it is. We will continue the communication through our support system.
Pages:
Jump to: