Pages:
Author

Topic: BETABIT.co.in - The Bitcoin Betting Exchange - Now in beta - page 7. (Read 8105 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Please send me the bonus link.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i want to try your site sir

give me the promo codes Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Waiting on my withdrawal...

yeah mee too waiting on my withdrawal
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Waiting on my withdrawal...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
All the bonus links requested are sent and there are a few more available Wink
Activity: 308
PM sent  Wink

I'll waiting you for replaying my message Cool
Thank you very much, we appreciate your help and will try to fix it as soon as possible. In the meantime we added a short tutorial and you can see it here https://betabit.co.in/info-and-tips. Any suggestions how to improve it are welcome Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Looks like there is a bug on your site. I have just left you a message on your site. Smiley
Activity: 392
hello I am also available for this survey checking thanks
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I got the bonus link, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
just sent you pm for bonus link

Thanks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I have send you a PM.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
@leex1528, please talk to Maria, our live chat support, she will be happy to help you.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Hi leex158, we have no tickets from you and our ticket system is 3 days old so I cant see how you had a ticket for a week?
Also you signed up on site 5days ago, not a week ago Smiley
As for the betting - exchanges are slightly different from traditional bookies, since there two options there - to back (bet for) or to lay (bet against) a certain outcome. The option you are searching for is "Back" and it is in the green box under each outcome. If there are odds in there, someone is laying the outcome and you can bet against him on the odds he is offering. If the box is empty, you can offer your own odds for someone to bet against Smiley
We will add a tutorial to the site within a day, that explains with screenshots how to place a bet.

Not sure what happened, but you guys definitely had an active ticket system last week, I tried to bet on the USA game to win, and on Sunday, I tried to bet on the game to Draw.  My ticket was at the site until Monday, so not really sure what happened.  Thanks for the quick response!
Since the account in the forum is new and there is a limit of 5 personal messages per hour, there might be a slight delay for some of the messages, but everyone will receive the bonus code. Excuse us for the inconvenience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sound Verry Intersting
PM Sent Wink
Activity: 7
Excellent time to open a new sportsbetting page, football season is great  Smiley

Will register, at last have some btc to roll and sports is my favorite.
Activity: 378
I am in 20 and now waiting for your link and bounty thanks for this opportunity  Smiley
Okay, so I am slightly confused on your site so far...

I often like to pick straight up matches Team A vs Team B and take say Team B to win.  I don't even see how you do that on your website?  Any help I put a ticket in with support and its been a week still haven't heard anything

Thanks!
Hi leex158, we have no tickets from you and our ticket system is 3 days old so I cant see how you had a ticket for a week?
Also you signed up on site 5days ago, not a week ago Smiley
As for the betting - exchanges are slightly different from traditional bookies, since there two options there - to back (bet for) or to lay (bet against) a certain outcome. The option you are searching for is "Back" and it is in the green box under each outcome. If there are odds in there, someone is laying the outcome and you can bet against him on the odds he is offering. If the box is empty, you can offer your own odds for someone to bet against Smiley
We will add a tutorial to the site within a day, that explains with screenshots how to place a bet.
Pages:
Jump to: