Pages:
Author

Topic: BETABIT.co.in - The Bitcoin Betting Exchange - Now in beta - page 8. (Read 8105 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
The day is here finally Smiley

Congrats for your site, I regiested already when you sent me link, but we need more traffic there so bet will be execute easily.
Hi deadley, our main goal is to build a large user base and that is why we plan to invest in attracting more traffic and liquidity.

Yes just check betfair and betdaq, they are best exchanges for fiat betting, but with bitcoins we dont have genuine excange. Nitrogensports also trying to build exchange so just keep eye on your competitor and do the necessary update and promo to attract new members.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Okay, so I am slightly confused on your site so far...

I often like to pick straight up matches Team A vs Team B and take say Team B to win.  I don't even see how you do that on your website?  Any help I put a ticket in with support and its been a week still haven't heard anything

Thanks!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Congrats for your site, I regiested already when you sent me link, but we need more traffic there so bet will be execute easily.
Hi deadley, our main goal is to build a large user base and that is why we plan to invest in attracting more traffic and liquidity.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595

me too already register and when you send me the link
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Welcome to BetaBit.co.in!

We are a betfair-like betting exchange platform based on bitcoin, that just launched.You can find us at betabit.co.in, but for the first 20 of you, who send us a PM there is a special bonus - we will reply with a special registration link, which will provide your account with a starting balance of 0.01 btc.

Please, have in mind the site is in beta, so bugs or other issues are likely to occur. We will highly appreciate your feedback through our chat and ticket system, that can be found on the site.

Best regards,
BetaBit.co.in team
Pages:
Jump to: