Pages:
Author

Topic: BETABIT.co.in - The Bitcoin Betting Exchange - Now in beta - page 6. (Read 8105 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Allez les bleus!

What sport should be added next? basketball/american football/mixed martial arts?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
The bets are settled since yesterday and the issue is fixed.

Thanks let me check there.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The bets are settled since yesterday and the issue is fixed.
legendary
We have a problem with the settling of matches that went to extra time, we are very sorry for this inconvenience and will resolve the issue soon.

Ok, when Issue will be resolve please post here so I will know.
We have a problem with the settling of matches that went to extra time, we are very sorry for this inconvenience and will resolve the issue soon.
legendary
My bets on Brazil still did not settled please check.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Thanks for the remark, someone probably made a mistake. Since we do not want to directly interfere with user's bets, we will notify him, so he could cash out his bet, if he wishes so.

No problem, I thought it was odds set by you in begining so exchange will have some liquidities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
sent you a pm, i want to try your system, perhaps there's still some bugs
legendary
Thank you for your report, there is no bug though. For some reason both bets are from the same user and this is the reason they are not matched.

Ok, it was really strange when I saw this first time in my betting life. But its happen, let me use this opportunity to arbitrage my bet.
Thank you for your report, there is no bug though. For some reason both bets are from the same user and this is the reason they are not matched.
legendary
http://prntscr.com/3xbm1d

hey Betabit support

there is bug bet not executing properly, 1 guy want to back @1.5 and another guy want to lay @1.6 so it must be execute automatically.

I saw this first time in any exchange that lay odds lower then back odds.
Thanks for the remark, someone probably made a mistake. Since we do not want to directly interfere with user's bets, we will notify him, so he could cash out his bet, if he wishes so.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Hi,

Odds on Brazil vs Chile for draw is wrong. please check its showing 1.4-1.5.

I know I can take benefit of this but just want to help.

Normal odds must be above 4 for back.

The odds aren't set by them  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Hi,

Odds on Brazil vs Chile for draw is wrong. please check its showing 1.4-1.5.

I know I can take benefit of this but just want to help.

Normal odds must be above 4 for back.
Thank you very much for your suggestions, both are very reasonable and we will try to implement them in the next few days.
Thank you for your feedback.
The commission is 4% from the net profits as in Betfair. As for the 10-20% stated - the only bookies with lower juice are Asian bookies like Pinacle and 188bet, the European bookies are working exactly in the 10-20% range.
As for the volumes - they are currently low, but we are still in beta and would like to fix possible bugs and issues on the site and then we will invest more in promotions and other means to attract users and increase liquidity.

Thanks for clearing that up. In any case even 10% is a bit exaggerated, but ok, it's hard to compare different methods of commission.
The main problem I have is not lack of volume but lack of knowledge of how much to bet. Is the lay that this guy offered for 0.0001bitcoin or 1bitcoin? I have no indication.
I'd also like to have an option of inputting an amount for my liability and having backer's stake calculated from it, rather than the other way around.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
Bonus is sent. As for the withdrawals - there was a bug in the system and they shouldn't have been allowed, because you haven't met the 10X rollover requirement for the bonus. However, since it is our mistake, we just sent them.

i sent you a pm, please kindly check it. thank you
Thank you for your feedback.
The commission is 4% from the net profits as in Betfair. As for the 10-20% stated - the only bookies with lower juice are Asian bookies like Pinacle and 188bet, the European bookies are working exactly in the 10-20% range.
As for the volumes - they are currently low, but we are still in beta and would like to fix possible bugs and issues on the site and then we will invest more in promotions and other means to attract users and increase liquidity.
You really need to show the full market to give some idea of quantities.
The amount of commission is also not clear. You say on the help page that it's 4%, but is that percent of net profits (like betfair), or percent of volume (like regular bookies).
Also your claim that "The juice is much lower – while bookies set it around 10-20%" is completely false and weird.
Bonus is sent. As for the withdrawals - there was a bug in the system and they shouldn't have been allowed, because you haven't met the 10X rollover requirement for the bonus. However, since it is our mistake, we just sent them.
Pages:
Jump to: